TX - Babysitter Adrian Vetter charged with beating infant's head against wall and crib, died, Wichita Falls, June 11, 2023

Case Number Type Status Party Name Date of Birth
PF-02093-23 Felony Pre-File Case Received From Jail Vetter, Adrian Nichole XX/XX/XXXX

Charge
Charges
Vetter, Adrian Nichole
Description Statute Level Date
INJURY CHILD/ELDERLY/DISABLE W/INT SBI/MENTAL 22.04 (e) First Degree Felony 06/05/2023

Bond set at $1 million

link: Wichita County Odyssey Portal

Certificate of Magistrate's warning probable cause determination & Order setting bond.

No court date yet.
@Niner Would you be a dear and keep us updated when Adrian Vetter's charges are upgraded to Capital Murder in the death of SJ Mitchell?

@Niner Would you be a dear and keep us updated when Adrian Vetter's charges are upgraded to Capital Murder in the death of SJ Mitchell?

Just saw your post - Yes I will keep you all updated! She is in my list of "look up everyday".

edited to add: Now that his name has been published - I will change my notes from "Boy" to SJ Mitchell.

It says she's charged with Murder but I don't guess she's going to be charged with Capital Murder. Makes no sense to me. She killed a child under the age of 6!

Obituary​

Sean "S.J." Kristopher Mitchell, 11 months, of Crowell, Texas, passed away on Friday, June 23, 2023, in Crowell, Texas.

Funeral services are pending at this time.

S.J. was born Friday, July 15, 2022, in Wichita Falls, Texas. He was the son of Sean Mitchell and Felicity Dishman.

S. J. is survived by his mother, Felicity Dishman; his father, Sean Mitchell; his grandparents, Michael Dishman & wife Monica; his great grandparents, Emma Dishman, and Jerry & Linda Fulford; his uncles, Ezra Dishman, Luka Dishman, Justin Florez, and Jace Perez. S.J. also leaves behind several aunts, uncles, and cousins

S. J. is preceded in death by his grandmother, Kristy Perez and his great grandfather, Billy Dishman.
Obituary for Sean "S.J." Kristopher Mitchell at Sullivan Funeral Home

You see how someone treats their dogs and let them babysit your baby....
Blue bolding mine.
Yes, that is hard to fathom.
Poor little baby.
No one should ever lose their temper against their pets, never ever !!
Much less a helpless fragile precious human being.
Hope the perp gets the max punishment.
M00.

We have her new case! But hearing date yet. I shall keep my eye out!

Cases
Case # Type Status Location
PF-02294-23 Felony Pre-File Case Received From Jail Jail Coordinator

Party Name Date of Birth
Vetter, Adrian Nichole XX/XX/XXXX

Charge
Charges
Vetter, Adrian Nichole
1 MURDER 19.02(c) First Degree Felony 06/05/2023

Certification of Magistrate's Warning Probable Cause Determination & Order Setting Bond.

see link: Wichita County Odyssey Portal

Bond set at $1 million signed by Magistrate Wichita County James Hughes

link; Wichita County Odyssey Portal

Rest peacefully beautiful baby boy The 10 month old baby SJ Mitchell fought for his life 2 weeks but his injuries were too severe for him to survive.
Wow... always amazing how people can cause so much harm to a little baby. I want to go and hit the babysitter's head a few times, see if she likes it. Kidding.... but not really.

My sister and I owned a daycare and we had one little girl that came to us when she was four months old. Her mother had gone back to work when she was six weeks old and was called later that morning to come to the hospital.

The woman taking care of Lara said that she was sitting in her car seat on a carpeted floor and fell out and fractured her head. It shattered like an egg on her left side.

The woman got off without any charges.

My sister and I owned a daycare and we had one little girl that came to us when she was four months old. Her mother had gone back to work when she was six weeks old and was called later that morning to come to the hospital.

The woman taking care of Lara said that she was sitting in her car seat on a carpeted floor and fell out and fractured her head. It shattered like an egg on her left side.

The woman got off without any charges.

There's no way she fell out if she's strapped in! Ugghh

New case #

DC78-CR2023-1025 | State of Texas vs. Adrian Nichole Vetter

Case Number: DC78-CR2023-1025 Court 78th District Court Judicial Officer Kennedy, Meredith
File Date 08/29/2023 Case Type Felony Case Status Filed

Charges
Vetter, Adrian Nichole
1 MURDER 19.02(c) First Degree Felony 06/05/2023
Events and Hearings
08/29/2023 Indictment

08/29/2023 Precept
Precept to Serve Indictment

08/29/2023 Affidavit
Affidavit

08/29/2023 State Ready
Felony State's Announce Ready

08/29/2023 Arraignment Letter
Arraignment Notice

08/30/2023 Preliminary Pretrial Motions
ADRIAN VETTER PTM.pdf

08/30/2023 Waiver of Arraignment
ADRIAN VETTER WAIVER.pdf

08/30/2023 Request for Compliance with Article 39.14 of the TCCRP
ADRIAN VETTER 39.14.pdf

09/01/2023 Arraignment Hearing
Arraignment Notice
Judicial Officer: McKnight, Jeff
Hearing Time: 8:30 AM
Cancel Reason: Other

09/11/2023 Plea Negotiation Deadline
PND - Plea Negotiation Deadline
Judicial Officer: Kennedy, Meredith

10/20/2023 Plea Negotiation Deadline
PND - Plea Negotiation Deadline
Judicial Officer: Kennedy, Meredith
Hearing Time: 8:30 AM

I've wondered how he is doing as well.
I'm no doctor, but I cannot see how this poor little boy will improve -- hoping I am wrong -- but we've seen this this type thing before <sigh>.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back