GUILTY TX - Barron Boyd for child *advertiser censored*, Colorado City, 2007

A Big Spring man was sentenced to the maximum of 20 years on April 1st for stalking children near a Midland church playground & children's dance studio. He was armed with a “rape kit” when arrested in April 2010. Depending on the source, he had 2 handguns, stun gun, flexicuffs, tape, etc. Full story at links.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7503655.html

http://www.mywesttexas.com/top_stories/article_cc64c990-5c8b-11e0-8325-001cc4c002e0.html # axzz1IPjuGKAw

What caught my eye was at the end of the mywesttexas.com article…3,000 child *advertiser censored* images found on his computer that have not yet been prosecuted. It may not be connected to Hailey, but the number of recent child *advertiser censored* cases in this small part of Texas is scary!:(

Wow - that is literally too close for comfort!

I'm thinking these cases might be important because it might explain the lack of movement in an arrest on the child *advertiser censored* so far. It makes me think it is just a matter of time, but they had these other cases pending for conviction and they might have wanted to clear the deck before they start a new case.

Well Stepanie B seems to have "disappeared" herself off the internettz. I guess that is that for now.

moo

Had an odd thought....
If folks drove up to CCity and a worker/volunteer asked them for the keys to their car, most people would say,"I don't think so" but let a worker/volunteer offer to watch their kids and it's "okay, how nice".

People's minds just don't go to the dark side. People want to believe other people are good. People don't want to live in fear, I realize this as my children have told me repeatedly, that I can think of the weirdest things happening. What my kids don't realize is I didn't think these things up. They are real stories/events that have happened to other children and families.
My rule is this...Entrust your children to no one. It's as simple as that.

Well gee whiz Truth, I thought I was the only "over protective" mom on the planet lol. No I'm not saying you are, just that when I point out these cases/stories too, to my kids, they think I'm over protective, paranoid, my daughter says, "gee mom, you think everyone is out to get me. I will not let her walk the streets alone once darkness sets in and she is 19.

So with the Boyd case, it took a year before he was charged? Caught in April 2010, sentenced this April? And sis has split from the www?

Well gee whiz Truth, I thought I was the only "over protective" mom on the planet lol. No I'm not saying you are, just that when I point out these cases/stories too, to my kids, they think I'm over protective, paranoid, my daughter says, "gee mom, you think everyone is out to get me. I will not let her walk the streets alone once darkness sets in and she is 19.

So with the Boyd case, it took a year before he was charged? Caught in April 2010, sentenced this April? And sis has split from the www?
Yep. Seems so.

When are the children of our Country going to be a priority? This man got 9 years. :furious:

After seizing computers from his house, police found about 5,000 videos of child *advertiser censored* and 176,000 images, 10TV News reported.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...d-*advertiser censored*-sentence.html?sid=102

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back