GUILTY TX - Belinda Temple, 30, pregnant, Katy, 11 Jan 1999 *Guilty again in 2023*

Just got home from running errands!

DAVID TEMPLE FOUND GUILTY!

So happy that David Temple was found guilty in the murder of his 8 month pregnant wife, Belinda Lucas Temple!

David Temple was found guilty in his first trial and found guilty again today, August 6, 2019!

~~~ Rest in peace Belinda Lucas Temple and baby Erin ~~~
2764.png
2764.png

August 6, 2019

DAVID TEMPLE VERDICT: Former football coach found guilty of murder of pregnant wife

Per KTRK (ABC) - NEWS . .. .
August 6, 2019 - 4:30 p.m. CDT

Reporter at the court house said the Punishing Phase of the trial has begun.
Witnesses will testify in the Punishing Phase.

Tomorrow after witnesses have finished testifying (if they don't finish today) , Closing Arguments for Punshment Phase will take place. Jury will deliberate punishment.

It is expected that punishment will take place tomorrow.

Last edited:
Per KTRK (ABC) - NEWS . .. . (August 6, 2019 - 4:30 p.m. CDT)

Reporter at the court house said the Punishing Phase of the trial has begun.
Witnesses will testify in the Punishing Phase.

Tomorrow after witnesses have finished testifying (if they don't finish today) , Closing Arguments for Punishment Phase will take place. Jury will deliberate punishment.

It is expected that punishment will take place tomorrow.

Thanks Ann, sure wish they were streaming it, but I suppose since there's testimony the judge disallowed it. Darn.

8/6/19 - DAVID MARK TEMPLE has been booked into the Harris County Jail - Houston, TX after a guilty verdict in the murder of his 8 month pregnant wife, Belinda Lucas Temple, in Katy, TX.

Source: Harris County Sheriff's Office - Houston, TX -- Jail inmate search

Click image to enlarge!

67657225_1618978261566152_2878024702779981824_o.jpg

Last edited:
When I was finally able to watch video of the verdict yesterday, I was of course relieved that the jury convicted him again, but I was also so disturbed by Evan's breakdown. I can't say I blame him, because he is just another of his father's victims, and the Temple family has controlled the narrative his entire life so of course he thinks David is untouchable, like they all do. Still, I couldn't help but wonder if he'd ever shed tears like that for the loss of his mother and sister, or why, if he's so convinced his dad is innocent, that he has not made it his life's mission to bring their real killer(s) to justice. It seems like he's content to operate like the rest of them, as if Belinda never existed and the only victim in all of this is precious, perfect, persecuted David. All of this made me realize the depths of the mental manipulation in the Temple family, and that made me shudder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back