GUILTY TX - Benjamin Curcuru & Erica Friesenhahn for child rape, abuse, Port Aransas, 2007

That is disgusting and awful and makes me sick. I think the daycare workers should definitely be fired. Your granddaughter, and you, are in my prayers.

I'm sorry, I'm just speechless! Poor little baby.

Thank you for your prayers, thoughts, and concerns. It really means so much to me and my family. :)

To clarify, I am the paternal grandmother. Steven, my son (the daddy) and his daughter live with me. I have 4 other children (5-24years old) who help keep me smiling and sane through this.

Erica took my granddaughter and moved to the Corpus area in June of 2007 without ever telling my son (or anyone else). We only knew that they were in that general area. Both myself and my son had been looking for his daughter and was notified by the court that she was in foster care the day before Thanksgiving! Nearly 1 month after CPS removed her from the home on 10-30-07.

Prior to her leaving, Erica had been non-compliant with the court ordered visitations my son had.

We learned later that she fled because CPS had opened an investigation on her out of Kerr County. This was before she met Benjamin Curcuru.

We are leaving for Corpus as the trial will resume tomorrow. I am adding a few more links for you and will keep you posted on new developments as I am able.

Please fight to keep this story alive-I have a feeling that the "mother" is going to get off without any prison time-now that the sexual abuse charge has been dropped!!:furious: :behindbar

Thanks again!
RSFY

LINKS: http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1849024856
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbfqEs1NmWo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPibULnxZ-A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I8-mvaPgZs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j9qqsuLd0g

I cannot believe she isn't being charged for sexual abuse! :mad:

how horrible. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

rsfy,

Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry that your granddaughter was treated in such a heinous way by her mother and boyfriend. I hope and pray with your love and guidance, and your sons's, that this little precious gift from God will heal physically and emotionally.

God be with you

DD

How terrible. And the daycare workers seen the bruises, seen changes in her behavior, and witnessed the child say "My mommy hurts me" and they did nothing... How horrible on their part. :furious:

:furious: When will people stop failing these children??? I hope this little girl finds peace living with her bio dad. My heart breaks a little more every time something like this happens.

This literally made me sick. I am SOOOOO sorry this happened to this little girl.
I can't believe her mother is now saying she wants "justice for her daughter".
You saw the signs that something was wrong, and you basically beat her into submission. As far as I'm concerned, the mother should be charged with BOTH physical AND sexual abuse.

:mad: This makes me so mad. I am so sorry for what happened to your grand daughter. I have all of you in my prayers. I really hope justice is served here.

The woman admitted that she hurt the little girl...how could they drop the charges. She also had to have known what that creep was doing to that baby. She let him babysit and take her off by himself for a week or so? That is insane but I suppose it saved her the price of a babysitter :furious:

When will these women ever learn not to leave their babies with boyfriends!!
That baby was giving her mom lots of signs of abuse by her behavior changing so much. Sounds to me like the mom knew but didn't want to get rid of her boyfriend so she ignored the whole thing.

I'm glad this baby didn't have to have any surgery. How did this get found out? I'm go glad that the baby is with her daddy and gramma now where she won't be hurt and abused. I know that gramma is givng her lots of hugs, kisses, and attention.

rfsy, I can't put into words what I feel about your granddaughter, I'm sorry just doesn't cover it. It is such a relief to know that she is now in capable and caring hands with you and your son. God Bless you and I pray that your little granddaughter will heal physically and mentally under your care. :blowkiss:

rsfy? Any news? How is your granddaughter? I thought there was another thread somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. I hope you and she are doing well. (((hugs)))

Oh my god, what monsters, that poor child, what the he!! is wrong with people?? Thank god she is with her daddy now and I hope they stff her mom and her sleazy boyfriend away in jail forever!!

Poppy

What evil evil monsters, I hope he gets the DP for what he did to that little girl. God it makes just want to weep and never stop. Poor little angel.

Those daycare workers should be fired. I don't know about your state, but in California they are mandated reporters- people who are supposed to report abuse if they suspect it. Poor little girl, what she had to endure at the hands of these monsters. I hope they get treated likewise in prison.

We have the same law in Washington state. I think the daycare should be turned in and they should lose their license. If the law is the same there they will lose their license without a doubt. DSHS should be notified if they haven't been notified already...that is who people get their daycare licenses through.

rsfy, do you live in Kerr County? You made a comment that the childs mother took her out of Kerr. I live in Gillespie. If I can help you, please email me.

I would like to know what happened to the day care workers. They are to notify law enforcement if and when a child appears hurt or sexually abused. That day care should be closed until the owner and workers are re-educated.

I am absolutely horrified. RSFY-I am so sorry and I can only imagine how you feel. I will pray for all of you. I can not believe that the daycare workers did not observe the bruises on that poor child. I am a grandmother too and I hope to high heaven I never have to witness any of my grandkids in such a state. I know that that your little grandchild is in tender loving arms now and I hope the trauma from all this is lessened by that. God bless you all.

Rsfy, I am thinking you are so busy helping and loving your little granddaughter that you probably don't have much computer time. But I would so enjoy updates as to how your little one is coping. Prayers for your family; I am so glad she has a good home now!

December 2010:

Curcuru, a man who was sentenced to 45 years in prison and fined $10,000 in October for aggravated sexual assault of a two-year-old girl, was denied a new trial on Friday, Dec. 19, in the 319th District Court.

The child's mother, 24-year-old Erica Friesenhahn, pleaded guilty on Thursday, Dec. 18, to an injury to a child charge, and was handed a 20- year prison sentence.

http://m.portasouthjetty.com/node/7315

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back