Found Deceased TX - Bianca Jimenez, 28, San Antonio, 18 July 2014

James Enger, 32, was Bianca Jimenez's date the night before she went missing. He'd met her about a month before through a mutual friend.

“I thought she was a wonderful, sweet person,” he said.

That evening, he said, he picked her up and they had a few drinks and went dancing. He said he drove her home at about 1:30 a.m. and walked her to the door of the four-plex she lived in. He said the two of them started “fooling around” on the front porch as the sky lit up with lightning.

“It's kind of romantic,” Enger said.

They moved into the foyer and continued until a man burst out of her apartment and started beating him up, he said.

“I started getting bludgeoned in the face,” Enger recalled.

With the lights out, he said he couldn't see his attacker, but believes Jimenez knew who the man was, as she called him by his name, urging him to stop.

A window in the foyer was broken during the scuffle and Jimenez may have cut one of her hands on a piece of glass.

At some point, Enger said, the fighting stopped and he left. The last time he saw her, he said, she was sitting on her living room floor.

Enger said he texted Jimenez the next day to see if she was OK, but got no reply. It was several hours before a mutual friend called Enger to ask if he'd seen Jimenez, who had not showed up that morning at a hair salon where she worked.

Enger said he has agreed to take a lie detector test for the San Antonio Police Department, but that has not come to fruition.

Outlandish is definitely one word for it OldSteve...

:thinking:

My wonkymeter went off before he even got to the part about Rambo flying out of the house. He lost credibility at "It's kind of romantic" for me...

A few weeks ago, I was on a website for someone. I can't find it now. Did someone erase his FB account?

Yes, he deleted it. If you're talking about the ex. I saw a cached version but could only see his main userpic. If that's against the terms, please delete, mods. :)

I can see how making out during a thunderstorm/lightning storm is romantic. The part I didn't get is the ex supposedly crashing out of the house (meaning, he'd have to get in some way), or even if that was wrong and the ex was waiting outside the house somewhere, why would he wait until they were making out for a while? And how did the fight escalate and go INSIDE the house? AND, what kind of guy leaves his date with a violent ex and doesn't call 911 - a neighbor had to do it after hearing all the noise.

Edit: Also, if her ex was known to be violent, I would expect that some of her friends would have come forward to express that. Maybe not publicly, but I hope that whatever anything knows about ANYONE has been reported.

It's all very perplexing. I think the date's story is difficult to believe, but I also find myself wondering why the ex-bf hasn't publicly cleared himself. Why not just let it be known that you had nothing to do with whatever happened that night? So maybe the ex-bf was there. I just don't know what to make of the date's story and the date's actions are awful. He didn't even call 911 or go to the police.

On the face of it, LE should be able to solve this case. Is the date lying or not? His version of events is the only one that has been publicized.

Have the neighbours that reported the disturbance been interviewed by the media? Did they see or hear two men fighting, or just hear loud voices (man/men and woman) and the sound of broken glass (from the window being broken).

Was the window broken from the inside or the outside? Was it broken in the fight between 2 men (presumably from the outside) or was it broken from the inside, when Bianca was trying to draw attention to the fact that she was in danger.

I don't know why these simple facts have not been made public.

Edit: Was the fight inside or outside? I had assumed it was outside, as it would make no sense for the date to go inside to fight with someone. If he is claiming he went inside, then in my opinion, he would be lying.

This is a frustrating one. I live in San Antonio and since the beginning news coverage has been sparse at best. I have searched via interweb for news articles or anything of value but have found nothing. It seems odd that no one is talking. I read in a previous article where the ex is helping the family with the search.

This is a frustrating one. I live in San Antonio and since the beginning news coverage has been sparse at best. I have searched via interweb for news articles or anything of value but have found nothing. It seems odd that no one is talking. I read in a previous article where the ex is helping the family with the search.

I agree - it's very odd. It isn't as if Bianca just vanished into thin air. We know who she was last seen with, we know there was a "disturbance" loud enough for others to hear and signs of violence and blood. There seems to be a very limited number of suspects, so why is nothing more being reported.

On the face of it, LE should be able to solve this case. Is the date lying or not? His version of events is the only one that has been publicized.

Have the neighbours that reported the disturbance been interviewed by the media? Did they see or hear two men fighting, or just hear loud voices (man/men and woman) and the sound of broken glass (from the window being broken).

Was the window broken from the inside or the outside? Was it broken in the fight between 2 men (presumably from the outside) or was it broken from the inside, when Bianca was trying to draw attention to the fact that she was in danger.

I don't know why these simple facts have not been made public.

Edit: Was the fight inside or outside? I had assumed it was outside, as it would make no sense for the date to go inside to fight with someone. If he is claiming he went inside, then in my opinion, he would be lying.

Good point about the glass! Brings back memories of all the discussion that took place in the Amada Knox case about the broken window.

Perhaps the quietness on the part of LE means they have their sights set on someone. Like happened for Maggie Daniels -
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...niels-found-dead-in-her-NC-apartment-*Arrest*

However, in Maggie's case there was no mystery as to finding her. Here, with LE saying there would be no polygraph until a body been found - sounds like nothing is being done forensically or otherwise till she is found. If so, then precious time is being lost.

Hate to hear this. Glad her family has closure even though it's not what we or the family wanted. Prayers for her family and friends.

Sad ending, sadly. Now LE can get on with that polygraph and solve this case!

Oh noooo. This is heartbreaking. I think she reminded me a little bit of myself at that age (and maybe even now). I hope they figure out who did this.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back