TX TX - Brandi Wells, 23, Longview, 2 Aug 2006

How do you get someone to compare those files? It looks VERY possible it belongs to Brandi. I live in the area. Brandi's car was found abandoned on Interstate 20 outside of Longview heading North. This skull was found on Lavender Road in the Lindale/Tyler area. Lavender Road is a direct side road off of Interstate 20!! I'll try to estimate a map but guessing 25-30 miles apart.

f8ff48a7f318f5ac3277565215efdb89.jpg

I'm new here , but after seeing this case two years ago on an episode of disappeared on youtube a lot of things have bugged me the man in the cowboy hat police have never said that he has been checked our or if he is possibly the man who's name was on the napkin found in her car theres a lot that doesnt make sense and its never let me I think about Brandi every day , also something else struck me as a little eerie because I read a thread for Meagan Hembree and there's a few similarities between Maegan and Brandi , both were born in 1982 and they had similar hair colour and they even look similar too , both from Texas, they are same height and similar weight and both there cars where found between 5 to 7 days after they went missing and not much more evidence to go on .

has there been anymore info on Brandi at all I know it was speculated it was being reopened but I haven't herd anything else ?

I wonder if Brandi's disappearance is related to the murder of Megan Curl in Lufkin, TX in March of 2000. Megan went to another nightclub called Graham Central Station in Longview the night she was murdered. It is believed that she met her killer at the nightclub and unwittingly invited him back to her apartment.

Here is Megan's page: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?218801-TX-Megan-Curl-26-Lufkin-26-March-2000

A bit more info: http://lufkindailynews.com/news/community/article_238acf6a-3acb-11e3-9481-0019bb2963f4.html

I wonder if Brandi's disappearance is related to the murder of Megan Curl in Lufkin, TX in March of 2000. Megan went to another nightclub called Graham Central Station in Longview the night she was murdered. It is believed that she met her killer at the nightclub and unwittingly invited him back to her apartment.

Here is Megan's page: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?218801-TX-Megan-Curl-26-Lufkin-26-March-2000

A bit more info: http://lufkindailynews.com/news/community/article_238acf6a-3acb-11e3-9481-0019bb2963f4.html

OMG!
SnoopingPacNw, thank you for this info on Megan's case. I am horrified.
I feel so bad for Megan's mum Sherry & I pray she has peace & Justice soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 years missing: Brandi Wells' mother still hopes for daughter's return

https://www.news-journal.com/news/2016/aug/02/10-years-missing-wells-mother-still-hopes-daughter/

Brandi Wells was an aspiring elementary teacher at age 23.

Hopefully, she still is, 10 years to the day after the community college student exited a Longview nightclub and vanished from public view.

The Longview woman’s 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix was orange-tagged by a highway trooper who found it abandoned along Interstate 20 on Aug. 3, 2006. Longview police identified the car as Wells’ vehicle five days later, her mother said this week.

The mother was critical of police when asked the most recent time detectives reported progress. She last had contact with the department sometime last year, she said.

“I have not heard anything about anything,” she said. “They never really would keep in touch with me. It was really hard to get in touch with them. … There was a lot of things I ended up doing. It was kind of a frustrating deal where they didn’t take this seriously. I followed a lot of leads.”

Police contacted last Wednesday declined a request for a live interview about Wells’ case but asked instead to respond to emailed questions. The department had not responded by Tuesday evening to questions sent Thursday morning.

Tant still prays for her daughter’s return.

“I put it in God’s hands now,” she said. “I’m just hoping that, by this time, somebody has grown a conscience that knows what happened. Any kind of information that we can get is better than no information at all – that is the worst part. Is she gone? Is she here? Is she being held captive? The more years that go by, the less hope that you have.”

I just heard on the local radio news channel KTBB, that it's now been 10 years since Brandi disappeared. They reported that her ex boyfriends phone was in her purse and believe she could be a victim of sex trafficking.

Though the KTBB radio news reported that according to LE it is believed she could be a victim of trafficking, it doesn't specifically state that in the Longview News-Journal article dated August 04.

Officials with the Women's Center of East Texas and Rahab's Retreat and Ranch, the latter a shelter in Kilgore for women escaping from trafficking, were not familiar with an East Texas-Killeen trafficking circuit, but they said sex traffickers do patrol night clubs for victims.

Also from the article:
Wells did have a cell phone, and activity on the device would lead Longview police to briefly detain three men, one of whom failed a polygraph test that was given to each of them.

I found the KTBB website with the news report I heard earlier. I'm going to try typing out the link since I can't copy it right now. I think it's amazing that one of the men failed the polygraph, yet they don't have a suspect. But that's JMO.

www.ktbb.com/post/?p=520130
Woman Still Missing Ten Years after Disappearance
Due to time passing and a lack of evidence, the case went cold. However, investigators believe her disappearance may be linked to sex trafficking.

Thanks for all your news updates. I saw Brandi's case on an episode of Disappeared years ago and always keep an eye out for any developments. I cannot imagine what Brandi's mom and family are going through.

I found the KTBB website with the news report I heard earlier. I'm going to try typing out the link since I can't copy it right now. I think it's amazing that one of the men failed the polygraph, yet they don't have a suspect. But that's JMO.

Have you watched the Disappeared on her?

I think they explained all the points you raised back then.

[video=youtube;nZ6VQJGzAgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ6VQJGzAgI&list=PLXmwtfBXHpr51CPoHPimrTQ_3wXfInS7s&index=48[/video]

Bump For Brandi xx

its hitting 11 years since Brandi disappeared i hope there will be news some time soon , its been far to long .

Brandi was recently featured on the "unfound" podcast. Her mom was on talking most of it with info. First ive heard of this case.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Has anyone listened to the podcast yet?? I'm rather shocked at a few things and really would like to discuss it with someone here if possible

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back