TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have taken more pictures of this house and rock pile, the supposedly moving along the side of the road crosses and flowers LL put out for BL, in about 10 different places. I haven't traveled the road in awhile (praise the Lord) I got the most eeriest feelings and creepiest things would happen. I always saw BUZZARDS.
I still stand true to my original feelings on this case, go north to the Y and search you will find him. That rock pile hides evidence. Yes him and her are hiding something, quilt. No BL was not using again, the fight was about an affair. I believe he has more kids on this earth.
I hope all of y'all are doing good it's great to see so many new folks posting. I'm Bigmomma and I live close to the area. Hope y'all have a good evening!
*All opinions are totally my own. *
[/QUOTE]

Quilt???

Yes I meant Guilt. My old fingers and brain were not working together. BL was very angry that night, he had been betrayed by a loved one. But he did not look at his own disgrestions just theirs. Think back to the pregnant girl that posted about seeing his truck on the road that night, how odd was that. Her mom calling in to the police station, how weird. The lady saying she was out that night because she lives on that road and sees his truck, none of these people ever see BL, pregnant girl, lady that lives on road, LE, TRuck driver, no one they see his truck, but not him. That truck was placed and was going to be burned,hence the gas cans. BL was never at the area of that truck.
In the call he says going to Abilene both ways, that is north of Bronte. IMO if he was south he would have said, by road ride park, or something along those lines.
I'm kinda on the fence if it is even BL on call....but the person on the call has a Okie slang

Yes I meant Guilt. My old fingers and brain were not working together. BL was very angry that night, he had been betrayed by a loved one. But he did not look at his own disgrestions just theirs. Think back to the pregnant girl that posted about seeing his truck on the road that night, how odd was that. Her mom calling in to the police station, how weird. The lady saying she was out that night because she lives on that road and sees his truck, none of these people ever see BL, pregnant girl, lady that lives on road, LE, TRuck driver, no one they see his truck, but not him. That truck was placed and was going to be burned,hence the gas cans. BL was never at the area of that truck.
In the call he says going to Abilene both ways, that is north of Bronte. IMO if he was south he would have said, by road ride park, or something along those lines.
I'm kinda on the fence if it is even BL on call....but the person on the call has a Okie slang

Very interesting indeed. Why didn't they go through with burning the truck?
You think ladessa was having an affair too, what makes you think that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you are just speculating here but you should probably state that so people don't confuse your post as fact.

Very interesting indeed. Why didn't they go through with burning the truck?
You think ladessa was having an affair too, what makes you think that?

I'm going to guess because Deputy N showed up when he did. That probably put a kink in any plans to burn the truck. Also, plans to burn the truck would explain why KL took multiple gas cans. That's always been one of the first red flags for me, personally. There was a Stripes convenience store a short distance back down the road. (Mile? 2, 3 miles?) Why more than one gas can? (Thinking aloud again)

Many of us have thought it but you just put it out there. Is it a known fact in that area there was relationship between two major players in this case??? Or at least one of them?. Your post comes across as very factual about him being upset that night. The gas cans and their proposed purpose makes a lot of sense to me.

Many of us have thought it but you just put it out there. Is it a known fact in that area there was relationship between two major players in this case??? Or at least one of them?. Your post comes across as very factual about him being upset that night. The gas cans and their proposed purpose makes a lot of sense to me.
There had been an anonymous comment on an online news story by the San Angelo newspaper stating some very specific information about an argument between BL and LL that night. No idea if the comment is still there or if we are allowed to link it here.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise stated.*

There had been an anonymous comment on an online news story by the San Angelo newspaper stating some very specific information about an argument between BL and LL that night. No idea if the comment is still there or if we are allowed to link it here.

That's a legit paper, so It can be linked.

"My deputy thought maybe (Brandon Lawson) took off walking. He went all the way out to the county line between Bronte and San Angelo and never found him.

Nobody from my department has ever seen Brandon...."
http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/family-police-search-for-man-ep-306050674-355366821.html?d=mobile
(First time I have seen this article. I apologize if others have. The statement I quoted above lays to rest any questions that anyone has had of the Deputy taking KL's word that Brandon wasn't at the truck OR that he was in the bushes, and just left the scene.)

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise stated. *

I haven't ever seen that crime stoppers article either great find Save. Too Curious I just put it out there, it's what everyone is thinking. And at the bottom of my post it says it is my opinion. But I will say this I do have a little more knowledge about something's but no I will not register as a whatever. A couple of you know I backed away from this sometime ago, y'all know the small world we live in.
Have a blessed night,

"My deputy thought maybe (Brandon Lawson) took off walking. He went all the way out to the county line between Bronte and San Angelo and never found him.

Nobody from my department has ever seen Brandon...."
http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/family-police-search-for-man-ep-306050674-355366821.html?d=mobile
(First time I have seen this article. I apologize if others have. The statement I quoted above lays to rest any questions that anyone has had of the Deputy taking KL's word that Brandon wasn't at the truck OR that he was in the bushes, and just left the scene.)

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise stated. *

From that same article
"Lawson's girlfriend, Ladessa Lofton, reported him missing Aug. 12." But she, LL, states the last time she saw him was when he left the house at 11:54pm on 8/8.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Had not seen this article before. Couple of interesting items in it:
http://sanangelolive.com/news/crime...randon-lawsons-disappearance-questions-remain

From the above link:

"She said that Brandon had taken their wall phone charger with him and she only had a car charger, so she put her phone in the car to charge it and went to bed."

A quick poll of users on here.....does your phone charge in your car if it is just plugged in and not running? Mine never has. My engine must be idling for it to charge? Just curious about this phenomenon.......

From the above link:

"She said that Brandon had taken their wall phone charger with him and she only had a car charger, so she put her phone in the car to charge it and went to bed."

A quick poll of users on here.....does your phone charge in your car if it is just plugged in and not running? Mine never has. My engine must be idling for it to charge? Just curious about this phenomenon.......

Pretty much everyone interested in this case unanimously agree the phone charging thing is total BS. Her stories regarding her phone that night are all over the place.

Also from the same Crime Stoppers article:

"Lofton said. "I got the gas can, and I put it on the porch" before going to bed."

BBM No mention of multiple cans from the shed, but one can on the front porch.

From that same article
"Lawson's girlfriend, Ladessa Lofton, reported him missing Aug. 12." But she, LL, states the last time she saw him was when he left the house at 11:54pm on 8/8.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Do you think this could mean "she reported him missing on the 12th" instead of the date he went missing? I could see this just being a reporter not wording something properly. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member