TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 #6

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

(image from the Help Find Brandon Lawson FB)

Missing, Dead or On-The-Run: Where is Brandon Lawson?

Missing, Dead or On-The-Run: Where is Brandon Lawson?

Media/Timeline Thread: TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 TIMELINE/MEDIA ONLY NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Help Find Bradon Lawson Facebook: Help Find Brandon Lawson

The Observer : The Observer/Enterprise

911 call on YouTube:

The RULES: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Thread #5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
I still believe the “gunshots” heard in the 911 call is the sound of a vehicle traveling across that bridge. If I were close to similar bridge, I’d do some tests. Might be interesting for someone to “test” record what is heard by someone on the opposite end of the phone from someone crossing that bridge. Car vs truck. Could give an idea as to what vehicle was crossing at that time.

I do think a lot of other background noises can be attributed to the 911 system. Considering where the call was routed to, I doubt they had a secluded area strictly for incoming 911 calls. But that’s just speculation on my part, I’m not at all familiar with their setup.

Anywho, THANK YOU to each of you who continue to fight for Brandon and others!

Last edited:
I personally feel Brandon is not in those fields. I think whoever harmed him (at least 3) took him the other direction in a car and he is a long way from that little town. Unfortunately, Bronte is not equipped to handle this sort of crime I think. Small force, lack of money, lack of interest. I imagine if this had been a local missing this would be a different story. Wish we could "Bring Brandon Home!".

I personally feel Brandon is not in those fields. I think whoever harmed him (at least 3) took him the other direction in a car and he is a long way from that little town. Unfortunately, Bronte is not equipped to handle this sort of crime I think. Small force, lack of money, lack of interest. I imagine if this had been a local missing this would be a different story. Wish we could "Bring Brandon Home!".
Me too!! I’ve gone back and forth with theories. It’s very difficult for me to believe that even in such a small town everyone is covering something up. I definitely agree with you though that small towns are rarely equipped to handle something like this. Not always due to lack of trying but just lack of experience with these situations. I also feel like if it were “the Sheriff’s son”, it would possibly have been handled differently. My gut tells me he is no longer alive and I think it’s due to his state of mind at the time - whether it was chemically induced or otherwise. He just...got lost and couldn’t find his way back... to his truck or to reality. Ugh! It’s just so sad to think about. :(

You’re right, it’s time for Brandon to come HOME!

Did I dream this up or did Brandon call his brother after the 911 call?
No, you didn’t dream it! I’ve been going through different sites and reading back over things...checking for anything new. He called 911, then his brother..... and again, his brother/brother’s girlfriend one or more times after that. IIRC

No, you didn’t dream it! I’ve been going through different sites and reading back over things...checking for anything new. He called 911, then his brother..... and again, his brother/brother’s girlfriend one or more times after that. IIRC
I want all of you to know that the new private investigator has been in contact with LE and their conversations have been positive. I personally spoke with the sheriff yesterday and our conversation was positive as well. He did tell me that while they did do searches he does recognize that it is possible they may have missed Brandon somehow.

Came one to see if anyone listened to the interview Brandon's brother did. He says he knows for sure that Brandon was under the influence of drugs and, before he disappeared, claimed that his gf had 'mexicans' coming to get him. I think that part of the case is solved. He was seeing things and paranoid. Still hope they find where he went but people are still making videos on this case and omitting the newest information from the brother or simply haven't heard the interview. This reminds me of the couple who died in the snow storm while under the influence even though the had a truck with a tank full of gas and warm clothes inside and they were also on the phone with 911 for the whole night while freezing but didn't know where they were for police to find them.

Came one to see if anyone listened to the interview Brandon's brother did. He says he knows for sure that Brandon was under the influence of drugs and, before he disappeared, claimed that his gf had 'mexicans' coming to get him. I think that part of the case is solved. He was seeing things and paranoid. Still hope they find where he went but people are still making videos on this case and omitting the newest information from the brother or simply haven't heard the interview. This reminds me of the couple who died in the snow storm while under the influence even though the had a truck with a tank full of gas and warm clothes inside and they were also on the phone with 911 for the whole night while freezing but didn't know where they were for police to find them.
Where’s the interview?

The only reason I think he is not hallucinating is that I swear I hear another voice at the end of the 911 call say "yes" to the ambulance.

It's going to take a lot to convince me is is Brandon saying yes. Brandon talks on top of the other voice. JMO

I am convinced Brandon was harmed and taken somewhere else.

If you ever drive that highway, you will see what I mean. If he had gone off the road, I feel he would have been found by now.

Too many homes in the immediate area to not have at least smelled something. (sorry I had to type that!)

I have followed this case from the beginning and it is still such an odd case, that my opinions on this goes all over the place. One thing I’ve learned over the years on WS; never assume something didn’t happen! We have all been so sure of different cases and end up surprised. This one is just so confusing and twists and turns, I could not be positive one way or another. Sad case and bizarre circumstances.

I personally think it is 2 different voices, but will entertain anything where this case is concerned.

A big ‘thanks’ to whomever brought up and/or linked the newest interview with Brandon’s brother. There was a bit of information I wasn’t aware of.

Unfortunately, it led me even further down the road of ‘Brandon will probably never be found.’

A big ‘thanks’ to whomever brought up and/or linked the newest interview with Brandon’s brother. There was a bit of information I wasn’t aware of.

Unfortunately, it led me even further down the road of ‘Brandon will probably never be found.’

I was taken a bit aback by the information provided by the brother in the interview also. Especially because I remember hearing on one of the interview or podcasts that Brandon had a past with drugs but he had cleaned up and definitely would not have been using with a new job at risk but we all are human and make mistakes. I really hope Brandon is found if for no reason than to give his kids some closure and the woman he loved. It's such a sad story for them to be left holding on knowing nothing of what happened.

My now husband was 'missing' for a little over a week when we were teenagers. We were so close and then on day he just never showed up or bothered to call. His family and I were calling hospitals, jails...anywhere looking for him. His grandmother even started calling the city morgue. I was so worried that I was literally shaking each day and just nausous each day. I had so much anxiety, I couldn't bother with sleep at all. Finally we found out he had been picked up for tickets he owed and his court date was cancelled and reset a few times due to the holiday season. It was only ONE WEEK but I just could not imagine living that for even one year.
I pray to God this family is relieved of that stress. He seemed like a great guy and father. He deserves to be found.

no, that actually helped me understand how that works much better. Thanks!!

so say that this gentleman isnt found and declared dead do you think that they will just close his case or does someone else end up having to pay???
It would eventually be closed and “zeroed out”, I guess you could say. Depending on Brandon’s estate and things of that nature, I suppose the AG could attempt to claim a portion of that, but I really don’t see that happening given the circumstances. There wouldn’t be anyone else who’d have to pay anything owed though. Not to my knowledge anyway!

Two hour drive from Bronte to Gardendale, basically a straight shot all the way on 158. Plenty of time to dump a victim while it's still pitch dark out. I hope whoever it is, the DNA results come fast for someone's family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back