CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

Deceased/Not Found TX - Bryan Childers, 39, Fort Worth, April 2014 *7 perps guilty*

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by OkieGranny, Sep 26, 2014.

1. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09/26/6151496/victim-identified-in-suspected.html

I have not been able to locate a photo or physical description of Childers. May have found his FB page, but not absolutely certain.

2. SurfieTX

SurfieTX New Member

3. SurfieTX

SurfieTX New Member

Okie, I'm 99% sure that is his. Look under the picture where he has the hat and glasses on (next to the cross picture), he says he is lookin good for 39. That and the full name matches as does the location.

4. OkieGranny

Yeah, I'm 99% as well. I went through the timelines of some of the people who commented on his posts, but couldn't find anyone mentioning his disappearance or asking if anyone had heard from him, so... :dunno:

5. SurfieTX

SurfieTX New Member

Yeah, I did too, especially the person who seemed to be his girlfriend. That gun picture though. Yikes!

6. OkieGranny

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2014/09/two-charged-with.html/

7. Unsolved

Unsolved New Member

MOO There's a whole different world out there...that I never want to visit.

and

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09/24/6146120/two-gang-members-arrested-in-fort.html#storylink=cpy

I was especially taken aback at this part :eek:

Ugh I hate to think what actually happened to Bryan, but I hope they find his body for his sister's sake (she cared enough to report him missing). I also hope she is safe.

8. Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin New Member

I'm with you guys. 99% sure that's his FB, also found his twitter.

Hopefully the lovely Nick will roll over and tell them where Bryan is. These men scare me.

9. leflautist

leflautist New Member

10. Everyday Grace

Everyday Grace New Member

Been meaning to update this case.

I'll start with this information from March:

(Garrett was sentenced to 50 years on the murder charge and 50 years on the EOCA charge.)
    https://offender.tdcj.texas.gov/OffenderSearch/index.jsp

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article65573592.html#storylink=cpy]

On my to-do list for today is to follow up on the remaining defendants. I'll update that information when I have it.

My understanding is that Bryan Childers' body will never be recovered as it is believed to have been disposed of in an unrecoverable manner.

11. Everyday Grace

Everyday Grace New Member

The article provides an update on the others with charges related to the murder of Bryan Childers.

Charles Garrett -- convicted of engaging in organized crime and murder in March. Sentenced to 50 years.

Nicholas Acree -- pleaded guilty to murder and engaging in organized criminal activity. 45 year sentence.

Nelson Cody Borders -- pleaded guilty to aggravated assault w/deadly weapon (choked Childers with an extension cord). Ten year sentence.

Felicia Danae Brown -- pleaded guilty in March to tampering wit a corpse. Two years deferred adjudication probation.

Robert Bruce Cypert -- charged with tampering with a corpse. Dismissed in April in exchange for his cooperation with prosecutors.

Terry Corbin -- trial on a charge of tampering with physical evidence is pending.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article96083932.html#storylink=cpy

12. OkieGranny

13. mdw3674

mdw3674 New Member

I really don’t think he’s deceased if your read the court documents there’s no evidence to support the D.A’s claims these guys got railroaded because the were Aryan Brother hood

14. mdw3674

mdw3674 New Member

This isn’t correct Terry Corbin was never going to trial he took a plea bargain from the beginning

15. mdw3674

mdw3674 New Member

I

16. mdw3674

mdw3674 New Member

I’m not sure he’s deceased. There’s no substantial evidence in this case if he were killed and then sawed into pieces how do they not have any DNA? The should of gotten it in atleast one of the 3 places he is said to of been. The garage, the Jeep or the dog grooming business. The smallest drop can be tested and used to prove you guilty so, how was he cut up and there wasn’t any blood evidence? The cases against all of the defendants was solely on Candance Whittens testimony and she was hardly reputable. The assistant DA testified as a character witness in her Federal Drug charge that she had pending at the time of her acting as a witness for the prosecution. She was facing 40 years and only received 10 due to the testimony of the DA on her behalf. The media sensalized this case and tried to make more out of it than what it was. Tarrent County has only even tried to prosecute on other murder without remains that case was Glenda Furch and they had the perpetrators DNA she’s also still listed as a missing person. Bryan Childers isn’t listed anywhere as missing he hadn’t been declared deceased which he has a daughter why hasn’t that been done so his child can receive benefits? So, much in this case is questionable.

17. ssaylor918

ssaylor918 New Member

I can tell you now this poor mans body will probably never be found. I dated Justin Hunsaker who got 37 years in this guys murder. And I did more digging on the case. And I didnt notice anywhere in here where this article was posted. I also have been to that dog grooming shop as well and have worked there on the weekends just to help out. When she closed the business my husbands brothers friends bought the grooming shop without knowing what happened there. And they recovered the murder weapon. The business was owned by Justin's mother. After they dismembered the body and all were convicted she closed it down. Its so sad that I dated this man which I have known since I was 12 or 13 and I'm currently 33 now. I never thought he would stoop this low and do that. But what the hell what am I talking about he nearly killed me twice. But that is besides the point! I have no doubt in my mind that he did it. I know him well enough and he is very capable of doing it. Now he is trying to appeal his case to get it overturned. He needs to remain where he is, and saves me alot of trouble of looking over my shoulders in fear.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.star...al/community/fort-worth/article119895103.html

18. ssaylor918

ssaylor918 New Member

You are missing one person on this list. Justin Henry Hunsaker 37 years confinement.

19. ssaylor918

ssaylor918 New Member

20. ssaylor918

ssaylor918 New Member

Appeal

Attached Files: