TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #2

I’ve heard mention of “bridge to nowhere” and “bridge over troubled water”. Both very interesting ideas. Another thought-

I wonder if bridges had any special significance to Caleb? Just brainstorming here. I realize it’s a little “out there”

“The bridge is inherently symbolic of communication and union, whether it be between heaven and earth or two distinct realms. For this reason it can be seen as the connection between God and Man. It may be the passage to reality, or merely a symbol for travel and crossing. In dreams, a bridge symbolizes the passage from one state to another, higher one, like an ascension; it is the end of one cycle and the beginning of another. In many cultures it is the link between what can be perceived and what is beyond perception, or at least a change or desire for change. Can be a test to see who is brave (who will cross).”

As vacillate between suicide, homicide, accident and intentional disappearance, I am struck by the fact that none of these occur in a vacuum. There were signs in the months, weeks or minutes before hand which have not been recognized for what they were, by CH himself, his family or friends.
MOO MOO MOO MOO

Thank you for putting this so eloquently.
Yes.
All of this.
No notes.

The issue is that they don’t have his phone, which is likely how any hookup would have been arranged. This means that any accounts/apps he used may be more difficult to locate.

This is something they would likely keep quiet, as there’s really no benefit of informing the public in that regard.

I realize the information we’ve heard doesn’t go in that direction, which is why I initially was not a fan of the hookup theory at all.

I believe there is evidence that Caleb engaged in that activity though, which is why my opinion has dramatically changed.
I would be skeptical of that "evidence" because of the history of where that all originated. You cannot trust it.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> CH most likely would not have ordered his meal for the next day via UberEats if he was running away or leaving for good. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it gave Caleb an excuse to go back outside in case his roommate on the couch woke up and questioned him about where he was going.
Yep, just because he said the food for for tomorrow does not make it so. Since I'm not in the group who thinks he left willingly, I expect the food may have been for the next day.

Yep, just because he said the food for for tomorrow does not make it so. Since I'm not in the group who thinks he left willingly, I expect the food may have been for the next day.
At first, I thought he probably left willingly as his actions prior to his disappearance seemed so premeditated to me. Now, I'm not convinced.

I checked the CCPD timeline again, and I don't see at what time Caleb's phone was powered off. I can't find any information on this but maybe its not important?

At first, I thought he probably left willingly as his actions prior to his disappearance seemed so premeditated to me. Now, I'm not convinced.

I checked the CCPD timeline again, and I don't see at what time Caleb's phone was powered off. I can't find any information on this but maybe it’s not important?
His phone went dark right after 3:12 am. Some think it’s very important because it either showed he powered it off to hide the location of a hook up with someone, or the other party did it for ill purposes.

Ok so here is a statement from the Corpus Christi Caller-Times. "Detectives have written 16 electronic search warrants, submitted more than 70 preservation requests and issued 14 subpoenas for electronic data"

Id like to discuss this for a moment and get your input. I am in the camp that he left willingly. Hypothetically, if I were to be abducted, there would be absolutely nothing on my laptop, desktop, and cell phone (other than my location) that would help them find me. Granted the electronic data could also be cameras etc. However, hypothetically, if I were to leave on my own at 3am, there would be a need to preserve websites I visited, social media conversations, past cell phone pings, in order to see if I left digital clues behind as to my whereabouts.

Do yall remember that girl in Alabama who claimed she was abducted? There were so many digital footprints she left behind from her employer (where they found she was stealing), to her going to Target to buy snacks, and then she looked up words like amber alert and bus tickets and used words like missing in her internet search. Law Enforcement quickly put everything together and saw how it was a hoax.

My point is, it doesn't add up to me to walk a dog, bring the dog back in, order uber eats no contact delivery, then walk from his apartment out the gate of the apartment complex far enough to take a picture of that bridge and then poof was abducted. I dunno..... just thinking outloud.

Ok so here is a statement from the Corpus Christi Caller-Times. "Detectives have written 16 electronic search warrants, submitted more than 70 preservation requests and issued 14 subpoenas for electronic data"

Id like to discuss this for a moment and get your input. I am in the camp that he left willingly. Hypothetically, if I were to be abducted, there would be absolutely nothing on my laptop, desktop, and cell phone (other than my location) that would help them find me. Granted the electronic data could also be cameras etc. However, hypothetically, if I were to leave on my own at 3am, there would be a need to preserve websites I visited, social media conversations, past cell phone pings, in order to see if I left digital clues behind as to my whereabouts.

Do yall remember that girl in Alabama who claimed she was abducted? There were so many digital footprints she left behind from her employer (where they found she was stealing), to her going to Target to buy snacks, and then she looked up words like amber alert and bus tickets and used words like missing in her internet search. Law Enforcement quickly put everything together and saw how it was a hoax.

My point is, it doesn't add up to me to walk a dog, bring the dog back in, order uber eats no contact delivery, then walk from his apartment out the gate of the apartment complex far enough to take a picture of that bridge and then poof was abducted. I dunno..... just thinking outloud.
Yes, what you’re saying makes sense unless his intention was to hook up secretly with someone and not have the location and information detected.

Both are possibilities.

I hope it doesn’t take law enforcement too much longer to lock in on a digital trail and to ascertain which scenario is more likely.

Yes, what you’re saying makes sense unless his intention was to hook up secretly with someone and not have the location and information detected.

Both are possibilities.

I hope it doesn’t take law enforcement too much longer to lock in on a digital trail and to ascertain which scenario is more likely.
Agreed, Im ready for this to hit the fan and catch this criminal and get answers to where is CH!

I think a lot of posters do not understand how Gen Z college kids operate. Ordering from uber eats is not unusual and as for the "no contact" thing....that's the default on every order and people just don't bother to change it.
Caleb was planning to go to class and then he was going fishing immediately afterward. He wanted the food to take with him on his fishing trip. He got everything ready to go and had talked to his Dad aout his plans and fishing lure. His Dad said Caleb was a planner. There's nothing suspicious about the uber eats order itself. He planned out his day and that was going to be his lunch. He was raised by a teacher, so it makes perfect sense that Caleb would be organized that way. The worrisome part is that Caleb did not return home to bring it inside. That is out of character for him.
His Dad also said Caleb was always using his phone....and that he was known to have his phone die a lot because he was always using it. Taking and sending random photos is a Gen Z thing. It's not surprising that Caleb took an intersting photo in the fog and sent it to someone.
Since college kids in 2024 are literally online most of time there will be a ton of data to analyze. That's not in and of itself a red flag. It's how Gen Z kids live their lives....they all have multiple accounts across many sites.
I believe putting things into the context of how Gen Z college kids actually live their lives will be helpful in understanding what happened to Caleb.

Both are possibilities.

However, the only way anyone would be looking for that information, the only reason for him to take precautions not to be "detected" was IF he were planning to go missing. A quick hook-up and back to the apt and he would be the only person even looking at his computer. It wouldn't matter what was on there.

The worrisome part is that Caleb did not return home...
[snipped for focus]
I agree completely - especially with this. I think everything he did was typical and logical, right up until the moment he wasn't able to return home to continue his day as planned.

Mackenzie Lueck comes to mind for me, though I'd be happy & relieved if this turned out to be more of a Carlee Russell situation and Caleb is just confused and hiding somewhere safe.

However, the only way anyone would be looking for that information, the only reason for him to take precautions not to be "detected" was IF he were planning to go missing. A quick hook-up and back to the apt and he would be the only person even looking at his computer. It wouldn't matter what was on there.
That’s true.

Curious if searches are still going on or is everyone just waiting for LE to piece together what they have? Also curious to know what’s the probability of someone still being alive after 37 days of being missing (granted I know plenty of people have been found) but what’s typical at this point?????

Curious if searches are still going on or is everyone just waiting for LE to piece together what they have? Also curious to know what’s the probability of someone still being alive after 37 days of being missing (granted I know plenty of people have been found) but what’s typical at this point?????
I don’t know the exact statistics but although it’s true that people are found alive and safe, time dragging on from my experience with true crime missing cases usually is not good.

The mainstream articles I’ve read has law enforcement saying that rather than grid and water searches, there’s been a shift in the investigation toward the digital data and evidence. I certainly hope there’s a break soon.

Last I heard from the father on NewsNation they were still searching - putting up billboards along the highway and someone had donated a helicopter to fly above areas they were searching (the waterways, I am guessing). This family is not going to give up doing everything in their power to find Caleb.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back