TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #2

I interpret it to mean they suspect he's alive, possibly being held somewhere against his will or being transported. My opinion only.

It seems to me that LE are not ruling anything out at this point, and so are taking seriously the reports of any possible sightings of Caleb. They are still waiting on, and reviewing, digital data, so it would seem prudent to be open to all possibilities at this time.

Just replying to my own old post because I've realized there's one more possible alternative explanation for Caleb's disappearance that I didn't think to include.

Hoax.

For some inexplicable reason, it came to mind when I was reading yesterday's CCPD Facebook thing about reporting any sightings of Caleb.

JMO, this case keeps getting stranger.
I don't think that hoax is consistent with LE's classification of Caleb as "missing with endangerment." LE appear to be focused on suspicous circumstances to Caleb's disappearance.

edited to correct typo

Thank you, Muddy K.
I wonder did Caleb have a part time job in town? Did he volunteer?
In several interviews the father stated that Caleb was not currently working as the parents wanted him to focus on school. As mentioned above, Caleb did have work lined up for this summer in Alaska, I just can’t recall if the parents said it was “work” or an “internship”

"had he" i think is they key part!

And I agree with Sjoberg 100%. It's saddens and frustrates me so far in this case.

He was also seen with the dog "Jenny" under the bridge during that sighting. The dog was also returned back to the apartment. Still in question how dog got back? But there was a lot of time unaccounted for if so who knows..

On an earlier post I mentioned that there is a glaring omission in LE timeline. The detailed timeline makes no mention of when CH returned the dog to the apartment. There would have been some evidence on ring cameras. This was so glaring it seemed intentional.

In several interviews the father stated that Caleb was not currently working as the parents wanted him to focus on school. As mentioned above, Caleb did have work lined up for this summer in Alaska, I just can’t recall if the parents said it was “work” or an “internship”
Who might he have met fishing, I wonder? Did he have a boat? Thinking outloud...

On an earlier post I mentioned that there is a glaring omission in LE timeline. The detailed timeline makes no mention of when CH returned the dog to the apartment. There would have been some evidence on ring cameras. This was so glaring it seemed intentional.
I thought it was just that they (CCPD) or at least we don’t have all the puzzle pieces yet, as to why we don’t have the time for when the dog was put back into the cottage/apt.

I’m not understanding why you feel sure there would have been evidence on doorbell cameras? The only doorbell camera video known was of the 1:00am-ish one where Caleb, a roommate and friend are with the dog Jenny, where Jenny wandered by another cottage that was around-the-corner from theirs. Caleb’s cottage has no doorbell cam, from my understanding, so there’s no video of individuals going in or out of the apt. IMO

Quoting my post to add:
I located on the this video‘s transcript where it is said the witness was not able to recall if the young man he saw had shoes on or not:

starting from 29:40 in the video:

“Randy um that was the one thing that he couldn't answer uh whether he was barefooted or was shoes you you got to realize that that night was just an epic foggy night uh the The Fog had rolled in and it's right there on on the coastline and uh so you know he he explained him in pretty good detail but that was the one thing Tony correct me if I'm wrong we did ask was he wearing shoes or not and he could not answer that honest you know he just couldn't answer it yeah he didn't he didn't actually uh he didn't actually notice if he was or wasn't and I know there's been a lot of conversation about this guy and his credibility when I tell you that this guy was very Vivid with what he saw and I can't elaborate on that but there was other people under the bridge and he was just as Vivid with the description of them as he was of Caleb”
Thank you for finding that! :)

I thought it was just that they (CCPD) or at least we don’t have all the puzzle pieces yet, as to why we don’t have the time for when the dog was put back into the cottage/apt.

I’m not understanding why you feel sure there would have been evidence on doorbell cameras? The only doorbell camera video known was of the 1:00am-ish one where Caleb, a roommate and friend are with the dog Jenny, where Jenny wandered by another cottage that was around-the-corner from theirs. Caleb’s cottage has no doorbell cam, from my understanding, so there’s no video of individuals going in or out of the apt. IMO
It is very likely the cottages has parking lot /common area cameras.

Last edited:
It is very likely the cottages has parking lot /common area cameras.
Unfortunately, the cameras at the apartment complex weren't working per Caleb's father.

MAR 16, 2024
Randy added that the cameras at the apartment complex and the security gate were not working when Caleb vanished.

I am leaning away with the sighting being Celeb. It Does not make sense that CH takes a small white poodle on a 20 minute walk or drives between 3am-4am. Hangs out with people under an underpass, walks /drives back to the villages. Returns the dog. Goes back out? . Are there any videos in the common areas that would have seen him coming and going from the villages? MOO

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the cameras at the apartment complex weren't working per Caleb's father.

MAR 16, 2024
Randy added that the cameras at the apartment complex and the security gate were not working when Caleb vanished.
Oh, that's awful!!

What do people pay their rent and building maintenance fees for?!?

To at least ensure CCTV cameras are working!! That is a basic requirement and a safety one too!

How long have they been out of action for?! The building company need to answer some questions!!

Oh, that's awful!!

What do people pay their rent and building maintenance fees for?!?

To at least ensure CCTV cameras are working!! That is a basic requirement and a safety one too!

How long have they been out of action for?! The building company need to answer some questions!!
Agreed. These are young adults in a uni setting that is swarming with sex offenders. (In my opinion)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyenne1060
Back