TX TX - Camelia Perez-Hernandez, 25, & Luis Rodriguez, 41, Richardson, 11 July 2016

who was it?

Local news just reported the ID and it was not Camelia. It was another 20 something woman from our area. They raided a house in the area too, so it looks like they have a suspect. Good grief...seems like life is just becoming cheap especially if your a young woman around here.

Cvaldez1975- TO answer your question it was a woman named Jacqueline Vandagriff. The briefing I saw online today said they think some guy she just met at bar killed her that night. The have arrested the suspect. I really don't understand this world anymore, a date goes bad so you kill her. She dumps you so your kill her? These are pretty "normal" people doing this with jobs, families, don't seem to be crack fiends in a down town alley doing this. http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/body-found-in-grapevine-identified-as-24-year-old-woman/321550557

Camelia's family just posted on their FB page a thoughtful message confirming Camelia is still missing. Feel so bad for these people. https://www.facebook.com/findcamelia/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

Here is the FB page of the guy that killed Ms. Vandagriff. Too much to even comment. I am sure this belongs on a new thread but here yall go. Apparently he "detests liars", thinks if you ain't hurting no one it's OK, and posted two nights after killing Ms. Vandagriff that it was a full moon and was opining on what kind of trouble he can get into. Oh, yeah apparently he likes to hang out in area parks with his guitar. Like I said...seems like a normal d-bag, scary. I confirmed it was him, local media has his mugshot up. It's def him. He was in a park with his guitar this time yesterday.
https://www.facebook.com/charles.d.bryant

Flyer & Link... :bump: for Camelia.

Attachments

• 15107395_1604414799864692_1588213689792991870_n.png
    15107395_1604414799864692_1588213689792991870_n.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 80
Links to her NamUs and The Charley Project profiles

Camelia Perez-Hernandez – The Charley Project
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Do we know if she's been compared to this UID who was located in Dec. 2018 near Weatherford, TX?

TX - TX - Weatherford, HispFem, 20-30, 4'6-5'3, pink waist tie from robe, Dec 2018

From a recent news article it appears they've investigated multiple MP cases and compared DNA but still haven't identified her. They're working on getting a composite made.

IMO her stats, location, and timing (9 mos. To 2 yrs) all match up fairly close. The victim was found with a pink bathrobe waist tie. It's been reported that Camelia's belongings had been removed from her apt. I wonder whether she owned a pink bathrobe?

Bumping up for Camelia and her family. May she be found and may justice be served.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back