Found Deceased TX - Carolyn Riggins, 69, missing after winning bingo jackpot, Watauga, 11 Jul 2020

What I find odd is there was no mention of exact area where she was located. News articles just mention Cook County, Texas which is a large geographical area. They usually mention cross streets, a name of pond, lake, or river etc. Why is it being kept quiet?

Where's the Bingo Jackpot money? In the car? Not on her?

Apparently, traffic cameras captured her vehicle at 5:00am heading North on highway and eventually locating her and vehicle in an area over 80 miles away?

What did she and where was she from the time she left parking lot and the time her vehicle was captured on camera?

Was she home those 5-6 hours then decided to take drive? Family stated she took sleeping pills. Most 70 year old people are not staying up partying all night long.

Last edited:
Medical Examiner Confirms Remains Found In Car Are Missing Fort Worth Grandmother Carolyn Riggins
"Authorities said they do not suspect foul play."
I have not seen this in other articles - only the ones who reprinted this station's. This one also states cause of death not yet determined while other said not revealed.

I am also seeing a bit of a discrepancy between MSM stories of her remains being found in the car or near - did anyone else notice that?

@LuminousVisions - I wonder too why so much still left unanswered.

Medical Examiner Confirms Remains Found In Car Are Missing Fort Worth Grandmother Carolyn Riggins
I have not seen this in other articles - only the ones who reprinted this station's. This one also states cause of death not yet determined while other said not revealed.

I am also seeing a bit of a discrepancy between MSM stories of her remains being found in the car or near - did anyone else notice that?

If it’s determined CR’s death didn’t involved foul play, the family may prefer to not release any additional details about her death to the public.

As it’s been mentioned CR suffered from dementia, sadly it’s relatively common for one to completely lose orientation of surroundings, drive down remote roads and get stuck or find nowhere to turn around and run out of gas etc. If so I hope CR did not suffer.

Medical examiner confirms remains found in car are missing grandmother Carolyn Riggins | NewsChannel 3-12
On Monday, Riggins’ family shared a somber statement after her car was found.

It read:

We would like to thank everyone who has followed findingCarolyn and prayed for us along the way. To those of you who searched with us, put out fliers, donated time, money, snacks, supplies and effort, we thank you. To those of you who wanted to do something but couldn’t, we felt your hearts and we know that you were with us in our search, our hopes, our sorrows. We are hurting now but the healing can begin now.

What I find odd is there was no mention of exact area where she was located. News articles just mention Cook County, Texas which is a large geographical area. They usually mention cross streets, a name of pond, lake, or river etc. Why is it being kept quiet?

Where's the Bingo Jackpot money? In the car? Not on her?

Apparently, traffic cameras captured her vehicle at 5:00am heading North on highway and eventually locating her and vehicle in an area over 80 miles away?

What did she and where was she from the time she left parking lot and the time her vehicle was captured on camera?

Was she home those 5-6 hours then decided to take drive? Family stated she took sleeping pills. Most 70 year old people are not staying up partying all night long.

BBM: Lots of people in that age range (like me) are still vibrant, active and even working full-time. And lots of people are wired as night owls (like me) Just sayin'

Yes, I read the discrepancy in where they located her. Was it near or inside the car? Where's her jackpot bingo money? No mention of " all jackpot money was recovered".

riggins-2.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back