TX TX - Chalice Welch, 24, Irving, 2 Feb 2024

From what I personally know following this case, there's new video information in the last month.
What happens from there I have no idea.

The address associated with the NAMUS zip code is very interesting.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family as they navigate this difficult time.

Bumping the thread - Any updates on this?

I see that the father's been doing what he can to keep this up on social media, and there's a $5K reward for information up.

Any update on what, (if any), action the Dallas Police have taken on this? I'm thinking about another thread on here that I just replied to where I said that not everyone knows that they can get a lawyer - I'm wondering if her father doesn't know of a path to escalate this up?

Bumping the thread - Any updates on this?

I see that the father's been doing what he can to keep this up on social media, and there's a $5K reward for information up.

Any update on what, (if any), action the Dallas Police have taken on this? I'm thinking about another thread on here that I just replied to where I said that not everyone knows that they can get a lawyer - I'm wondering if her father doesn't know of a path to escalate this up?
Last I heard LE said that Chalice Welch never made it inside the Airbnb. Based on some video I think it's safe to say that she was.
As for whether he knows how to escalate things? I don't know. The media hasn't given this much coverage in my opinion for whatever reason.

Last I heard LE said that Chalice Welch never made it inside the Airbnb. Based on some video I think it's safe to say that she was.
As for whether he knows how to escalate things? I don't know. The media hasn't given this much coverage in my opinion for whatever reason.
I find it odd as well, this should have been all over the news?

I find it odd as well, this should have been all over the news?
Have there been any cases that WS people have been able to get the news to cover?

I'm sounding like a broken record now, but the Christina Morris case was only a few miles north of this, (albeit in a wealthier area), and similar as far as video evidence and it being clear who she was last with, but this one's not on the news every day the way that the Morris's case was.

Chalice has children, and was missing over Mother's Day - Still nothing from the media.

Yes, we've frequently been able to get at least some publicity in many cases. High level overview:

If someone local queries local reporters for progress about the case, often that will prompt at least a followup article.

Printing a bunch of missing posters and recruiting other locals to help take them around to businesses in the area, etc. can help. Notify the local news outlets about the event and you might get some coverage.

Or sending information about the case to national crime reporters like Brian Entin and News Nation, Nancy Grace, etc. sometimes results in them putting some light on the case.

I haven't been directly involved in any of these activities but I know a lot of other WSers have. Hopefully somebody will see this and provide more advice.

Have there been any cases that WS people have been able to get the news to cover?

I'm sounding like a broken record now, but the Christina Morris case was only a few miles north of this, (albeit in a wealthier area), and similar as far as video evidence and it being clear who she was last with, but this one's not on the news every day the way that the Morris's case was.

Chalice has children, and was missing over Mother's Day - Still nothing from the media.
Can you PM Tricia? Maybe she would consider covering Chalice's case on her Youtube channel?

How about trying to email this reporter? Scott Friedman

I'm sorry, I wish I had some better ideas for you. Hey WS'ers any of you locals have some ideas for getting this case back in the MSM?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back