TX TX - Charles Albright, the Texas Eyeball Killer

Discussion in 'Serial Killers' started by Harmony 2, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/weird/charles_albright/index.html

[​IMG]
    http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/trutv...s/weird/charles_albright/Dallas-TX-map200.jpg

2. Loading...

3. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

This is what totally mortifies me, that they can be living a good life and yet be a serial killer! Dr. Jeckel, Mr. Hyde over and over again.

4. bearfossils

bearfossils TRUSTNO1

Guys like this are the scariest to me too! They have a finely-crafted ‘mask of sanity’ which allows them to merge effortlessly into the world, functioning around us often in above-average capacity with obvious intelligence, charm, and skill. They can fool people and mask their sadistic, sociopathic traits with a smile and a handshake. Unknown to even those they love, those same hands strangle, beat, and torture in the cloak of night. Scariest are the ones with bizarre and horrendous desires: cutting out the eyes with slow, surgical precision? I cannot even imagine killing or torturing someone, let alone mutilating the corpse afterward with an obsessive and slow intent. So scary. Guys like this are true monsters.

The only good thing, if you can call it that, is that so many of these sociopaths are also narcissists who can't help but taunt police, leave clues, etc., which inevitably lead to their demise. Their need to be "known" and acknowledged for their "work" can make them sloppy, give away evidence to their identity, and allow them to be captured.

5. tarabull

tarabull Life is a puzzle.