TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

Maybe the son is dropping off bodies in this isolated location while his parents are away with their long haul trucking. I wonder what level/type of sex offender the son is.

Yup... I wonder how old he is.

Sick.

The quality of the chopper video is amazing. I hope they figure out a way to refuel, light it up, and keep it going once the sun sets.

Update at 8:10 p.m. ET: The property owner tells KHOU-TV that his daughter lives there and that blood on the porch is from a suicide attempt a couple of weeks ago by her former boyfriend, a U.S. soldier who was AWOL who is now in a military psychiatric ward in Killeen.

The owner, whom KHOU identified as Joe Bankston, did not name the boyfriend.

"This is like something out of a novel," he said.

Earlier the Houston Chronicle identified him as Joe Bankson.

Bankston said he's owned the property for a little over three years. He admitted his son, Joe, is a convicted sex offender, but said he hasn't lived in Hardin for over a year.

"He lived with us for a little while, but had to go to Michigan about a year ago for a court appearance and never came back," Bankston said. "Last I heard, he was in Ohio."

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...orts-dozens-of-bodies-found-buried-in-texas/1

They seem to be focusing on the concrete slab!

My son in-law was in the same hospital as this guy. He hooked up with a nutty girl and they both had delusions like this and traveled all over the country telling them.

Found a myspace for him I believe.
No posting because I don't want to break any rules.
Still learning how to handle things this new around here.

I found a FB page too, but I'm not going to post it because he's not a suspect.

So, Dad and mom property owners are off somewhere on the road.

Son took off a year ago and dad hasn't seen him since but thinks he might be in Ohio.

Daughter moved out a week ago.

Daughter's boyfriend tried to kill himself a week ago and is now in a mental hospital.

So who is it that's at the house that is being uncooperative?

Gibby which concret slab...the one that looks like a driveway doesn't look new, but a female deputy and a forensic looking person with blue gloves were sure studying a part of it....where it was open with grass grown.... a little triangle in front of the house

It will be sunset soon. They had better bring out the lights.

This helicopter is making me nervous....he keeps saying he needs to refuel but he still isn't going anywhere

I'm not saying this is a hoax but that amount of bodies in one burial area sounds unbelieveable to me. Again, it could be true but I'm boggled.

Killeen=Fort Hood. JFYI

Is there any indication that the son that is a SO has been violent with his victims? (I know--I know---I'm a survivor myself---can't always tell if they will be violent or not, just asking).

How can the parents not think anything of a random concrete slap that has appeared on their property?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back