Found Deceased TX - Chrissy Powell, 39, San Antonio, Paralegal, didn’t arrive @work, BOLO, 5 July 2022

Looks like she has two sons, and possibly lives with her mother? Speculating from her facebook and posts from family.
Also looks like one of her close friends puts her last known location as Huebner and Babcock just shortly after she went missing. Not sure if this is an actual sighting or if she was generalizing a location rather than giving her actual home address.

Also looks like one of her close friends puts her last known location as Huebner and Babcock just shortly after she went missing. Not sure if this is an actual sighting or if she was generalizing a location rather than giving her actual home address.
Yea, I saw that too-interesting bc her one mention of it on the missing page appears to be the only time that intersection is stated as a last seen by. I agree with you, it’s likely a general location, but maybe her car was spotted on a traffic cam at that intersection as it looks to be a busy, commercial area. Also looking at a map- referencing her street/neighborhood from the missing poster (Redhill Place in Apple Creek)- if she was going to get on I-10 to go to work, it does seem plausible that she’d go thru the intersection of Huebner & Babcock en route from her house to the interstate.

A MISSING paralegal argued over text with her ex who is the father of one of her two kids before she vanished, her mother said after seeing the texts on her daughter’s phone.

According to the article, her mother also stated that Chrissy was in an on/off relationship with the father of her youngest child (her sons are 12 and 3) and that the argument with him took place on July 3. She had been working at a new job for a week when she disappeared. No money has been withdrawn from her bank account. Her mother doesn't believe that the ex is involved. He works from home and has spoken to police.

Last edited:
A MISSING paralegal argued over text with her ex who is the father of one of her two kids before she vanished, her mother said after seeing the texts on her daughter’s phone.

According to the article, her mother also stated that Chrissy was in an on/off relationship with the father of her youngest child and that the argument with him took place on July 3. She had been working at a new job for a week when she disappeared.
Sigh.

Did they have plans to meet up? With her not having her phone how would they have made plans to do so? Especially since she was on her way to work. Was “someone” following her and she stopped for gas or coffee and something happened then? They need to check all along the route for her car. I don’t see how it would work out but crazier things have happened. Let’s just hope she’s taking a breather somewhere bc she was overwhelmed with a new job and fighting with her child’s father.

Christina "Chrissy" Lee Powell, 39, is seen wearing dark pants and a long-sleeved shirt as she hustles out of her San Antonio home shortly after 10:34 a.m. on July 5, according to doorbell camera video provided to Fox News Digital on Wednesday. The blonde-haired, brown-eyed mother of two, who said she was running late for work at the time, was carrying a purse, but neglected to take her cell phone or her Apple Watch with her, loved ones said.

"She left out of here in a rush," her mother who lives with her, Claudia Mobley, recalled when reached by phone.

"I don’t believe she would ever want her children to go through what they’re going through right now,"
— Lauren Leal, longtime friend of Chrissy Powell
That morning, Powell called the office where she worked as a paralegal to tell them she would be late, and told her mother the same. But hours later, a colleague showed up at the family’s Apple Creek home to check in on her after she was a no-show at the office.

Powell’s oldest son, 12, answered the door.

"My grandson answered the door, and the lady said, ‘Is your mom here?’" Mobley told Fox News Digital on Wednesday. "He said, ‘No, she's at work’ … He went and checked, and of course, she wasn't here."

Mobley, 70, said her daughter left her cell phone on the counter of the bathroom. Loved ones later determined she also left behind her Apple Watch somewhere in the area of the home.
More at link:
1657747495962.jpeg

Why would she tell her mom she was going to be late to work? I assume it was normal for them to talk in the morning or something? I can't think she just called her mom out of the blue to tell her she was running late to work. There had to be more to that convo IMO.

Why would she tell her mom she was going to be late to work? I assume it was normal for them to talk in the morning or something? I can't think she just called her mom out of the blue to tell her she was running late to work. There had to be more to that convo IMO.
She lives with her mom, and at least one of her two sons, in the same house.

Watching that ring video I just don't think she looks that wobbly walking out, maybe more moving away from or bumping into the door?
I don't think she's wobbly either. Her stride is strong and she is in a hurry.

The Apple watch....is that a popular item to have for young people?
An Apple watch is very useful for people to monitor their vitals etc. I wonder if this is the case here, due to whatever medical condition.

Very worrisome disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back