Found Deceased TX - Chrissy Powell, 39, San Antonio, Paralegal, didn’t arrive @work, BOLO, 5 July 2022

The Bexar County Medical Examiner’s Office told MySA.com that Ms Powell’s cause of death was hyperthermia complicating ethanol intoxication, meaning she essentially overheated in her car after drinking too much. Temperatures in San Antonio regularly hit triple digits during the summer months.

The Bexar County Medical Examiner’s Office told MySA.com that Ms Powell’s cause of death was hyperthermia complicating ethanol intoxication, meaning she essentially overheated in her car after drinking too much. Temperatures in San Antonio regularly hit triple digits during the summer months.
How tragic and sad for her children, mother, sister, and ex-husband. At least they now know there was no foul play involved, as they grieve for her loss. Keeping them all, especially the older boy, in my prayers.

I still can't fathom nobody noticing her in the car all those days. I've been to this shopping center dozens of times, it's busy. I guess everyone was just going about their business.

I still can't fathom nobody noticing her in the car all those days. I've been to this shopping center dozens of times, it's busy. I guess everyone was just going about their business.
I can. Her vehicle was just far enough from other vehicles that people coming and going didn't notice. The windows were tinted. I personally don't look in the windows of other parked vehicles. :cool:

Probably the only people that would have likely noticed her vehicle parked longer than it should, would have been the iced coffee food truck. They park close to where they're going to shop, which is usually Bed Bath and Beyond, Ross, Old Navy, Ulta etc. Plus it's hot.

She was parked several rows behind Saltgrass

I can. Her vehicle was just far enough from other vehicles that people coming and going didn't notice. The windows were tinted. I personally don't look in the windows of other parked vehicles. :cool:

Probably the only people that would have likely noticed her vehicle parked longer than it should, would have been the iced coffee food truck. They park close to where they're going to shop, which is usually Bed Bath and Beyond, Ross, Old Navy, Ulta etc. Plus it's hot.

She was parked several rows behind Saltgrass

I can see that then. I was imagining closer to a storefront. The parking lot certainly is big.

We should have a websleuth meetup sometime, it seems there are a few of us here in town.

I second @Friday Fan about the size of the parking lot and not noticing the parked car. I've been in that mall a few times; the parking lot is huge and hardly anybody parks that far away from the stores.

A meetup sounds like a good idea if you can do it when we're in town visiting grandson! :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back