GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not a lot of discussion of spells, witchcraft or hoodoo in Collin County. At least not out in the open.

If this trial were in New Orleans....that olive jar would've been admitted. My opinion only.

Settle down all you naysayers - this is a solid case, and they'll have the DNA admitted towards the end of their case because it's the most compelling evidence. In the opening statement and I think one of the witnesses said there was A LOT of Christina's DNA in the trunk, not just trace amounts. It's not blood, but that doesn't matter.

No reasonable doubt:

1. Last person to see Christina while walking her to car at 4:00 a.m., Christina never seen leaving
2. Lied to police about where he parked and said he went straight home, but toll records and cell phone records and surveillance video show otherwise
3. Had injuries on his arms the day after Christina's disappearance - doesn't matter whether the pictures of 9/3 look worse under different light; his co-worker saw the injuries the next day and EA lied and said he got in a fight and had "a guy" in a chokehold, but gave different story to other co-workers and police. No one who saw EA on 8/29 saw any injuries on his arm
4. Said Christina was never in his car, but there's apparently a bunch of her DNA in his trunk.

That's enough, folks.

There's not a lot of discussion of spells, witchcraft or hoodoo in Collin County. At least not out in the open.

If this trial were in New Orleans....that olive jar would've been admitted. My opinion only.

Interesting that you say this because earlier this week a coworker was telling me that a member of our building housekeeping staff told her that we have "bad spirits" in our building, but that she was "doing some things" to keep them calm and away.
So I think it is more prevalent that you might think but not openly shared.
(Im in Allen, by the way and yes the woman was Hispanic --- not saying all Hispanic people are into this, though!)

"olive jar in a shoe" sounds like post modern art. This trial is so weird.

Speaking as a mother who just put on a hazmat suit to clean her teen daughter's room while she is away......

I've seen weirder. And grosser. Egads.

Also, I am a bit worried about the prosecution's case. Please GOD don't drop the ball and let this guy go......

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 50s51 seconds ago
Jury looks at photos inside Arochi's home, several from inside Arochi's bedroom - including olive jar - cant tell what's in it #arochitrial

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 2m2 minutes ago
Now seeing pics of Arochi's Allen home. Garage, bedroom, closet, a desk #ArochiTrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Boubel: looking at pix inside Arochi home. Xmas decorations up. Next set of pix frm inside Arochi bedroom @FOX4 #arochitrial

Reviewing.
Here is where the "olive jar" started. Didn't notice earlier that they had Christmas decorations up (started early I guess )

Interesting that you say this because earlier this week a coworker was telling me that a member of our building housekeeping staff told her that we have "bad spirits" in our building, but that she was "doing some things" to keep them calm and away.
So I think it is more prevalent that you might think but not openly shared.
(Im in Allen, by the way and yes the woman was Hispanic --- not saying all Hispanic people are into this, though!)

Interesting, indeed. I stand corrected Cookie. <wink>

Settle down all you naysayers - this is a solid case, and they'll have the DNA admitted towards the end of their case because it's the most compelling evidence. In the opening statement and I think one of the witnesses said there was A LOT of Christina's DNA in the trunk, not just trace amounts. It's not blood, but that doesn't matter.

No reasonable doubt:

1. Last person to see Christina while walking her to car at 4:00 a.m., Christina never seen leaving
2. Lied to police about where he parked and said he went straight home, but toll records and cell phone records and surveillance video show otherwise
3. Had injuries on his arms the day after Christina's disappearance - doesn't matter whether the pictures of 9/3 look worse under different light; his co-worker saw the injuries the next day and EA lied and said he got in a fight and had "a guy" in a chokehold, but gave different story to other co-workers and police. No one who saw EA on 8/29 saw any injuries on his arm
4. Said Christina was never in his car, but there's apparently a bunch of her DNA in his trunk.

That's enough, folks.
I think everyone here has a right to feel the way that they do. At THIS POINT in time, it's honestly just worrisome and some of the evidence is a bit embarrassing. Let's be civil and respect the opinions of others.

All of the facts you stated worry me and other people for different reasons. Personally at this point (that is key...at THIS point in time) *as a juror* I wouldn't be 100% sure that he did it. You have to think like a juror and not as someone who has been following this case since she went missing, or as someone experienced with this stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I mean, a yoga teacher/massage therapist just smudge smoked her massage room at the salon I work at to ward off negative energy. It's not unheard of to be kinda magical and superstitious these days. They sell "spell kits" in the mall. You know? Like I'm sure Earthbound has some smudge sticks or "spell bottles." It's just doesn't prove anything in regards to his character or intentions.

I think everyone here has a right to feel the way that they do. At THIS POINT in time, it's honestly just worrisome and some of the evidence is a bit embarrassing. Let's be civil and respect the opinions of others.

All of the facts you stated worry me and other people for different reasons. Personally at this point (that is key...at THIS point in time) *as a juror* I wouldn't be 100% sure that he did it. You have to think like a juror and not as someone who has been following this case since she went missing, or as someone experienced with this stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Totally agree. As a juror, I would be very confused.

the neighbor said there was no record of EA's car pulling in the driveway. If he didn't go home, is there somewhere nearby his home where he may have gone? Maybe she is closer to his house than we thought. If he didn't pull in the driveway, where did he park? On the street? Is there anywhere else he could have parked? His parents were out of town if I remember. Didn't his brother say he woke him up? Did he?

the neighbor said there was no record of EA's car pulling in the driveway. If he didn't go home, is there somewhere nearby his home where he may have gone? Maybe she is closer to his house than we thought. If he didn't pull in the driveway, where did he park? On the street? Is there anywhere else he could have parked? His parents were out of town if I remember. Didn't his brother say he woke him up? Did he?

Good questions. I hope his brother is called to testify on that.

This makes me curious if she wasn't dropped somewhere near his home when his cell pinged at 5:30ish am. Hmmmm...

The widest part of the trunk opening is only about 33 in wide . The interior of the trunk is about 54 in wide. I drive the same vehicle. A couple of years newer. Almost the same body style. Trunk is the same. When you look at it in "real life" the opening looks very tiny. I think that is why they want the jury to see it in "real life "

No reasonable doubt:

That's enough, folks.

Respectfully SO far: I have some reasonable doubt

1. Last person to see Christina while walking her to car at 4:00 a.m., Christina never seen leaving ** Det theory is that she left willingly and got into EA car willingly. I haven't been proven agg kidnapping, yet

2. Lied to police about where he parked and said he went straight home, but toll records and cell phone records and surveillance video show otherwise *Only video iirc car leaving out of the garage 3:58am no other video per Det. Det also acknowledged that the EA could have been home already when even though the cell tower pings* iirc... *but then there is CM phone so hmmm

3. Had injuries on his arms the day after Christina's disappearance - doesn't matter whether the pictures of 9/3 look worse under different light; his co-worker saw the injuries the next day and EA lied and said he got in a fight and had "a guy" in a chokehold, but gave different story to other co-workers and police. No one who saw EA on 8/29 saw any injuries on his arm **this one I will lean hard your way on. But could also be other possibilities

4. Said Christina was never in his car, but there's apparently a bunch of her DNA in his trunk. **haven't heard the evidence admitted yet will be 6 scientist tomorrow on this.

And still have the Def case presentation. I am not sure what happened to this young lady. But lots of bad things going on all around her. I still can't get over all of her friends none of them checked on her, some of them had to have told the LEO how the veh were parked as no camera in garage and EA car long gone by time LEO went to garage and found CM car. What if her veh was cleaned up due to drugs or whatever by her parents prior to LEO examining it? But her "friends" didnt even go to the garage to see if it was there before Sept 2 if I am understanding correct. Still hanging in there, but with any case I expect the State to prove their charges. So far I am kinda concerned. JMHO and I respect yours.

But neighbor video camera only got 1/3 of his EA property iirc. Reporter VW said in a tweet he could have been in front and the camera would not have caught him. But LEO didnt take the video. So who knows JMHO

But neighbor video camera only got 1/3 of his EA property iirc. Reporter VW said in a tweet he could have been in front and the camera would not have caught him. But LEO didnt take the video. So who knows JMHO

I read 2 different tweets. One said 1/3 and another said the driveway entrance. (Basically I took it to mean that they would see every car pull in but not where it ended up). I am not sure which is correct.

Good questions. I hope his brother is called to testify on that.

This makes me curious if she wasn't dropped somewhere near his home when his cell pinged at 5:30ish am. Hmmmm...

So far I am not convienced fully that she wasn't dropped off possibly her BF met and picked her up? He was in Dallas, and Plano is not that far. I have family in the area of Plano, Wylie and Garland. When he testified he said the drugs he took KEEP you up.. yet then said he may have been asleep or high lol For all I KNOW Boyfriend could have done something to her and not even remember. Just thinking out loud. and JMHO

Lol, this made me laugh. Off subject: I live in N. Texas now, but am originally from Louisiana. When I still lived there my job sent me to New York for a week to help train some people. At lunch this guy from NY, who was was fascinated by all things Louisiana found me, sat down, and just straight up asked "so, you're from Louisiana? Cool, cool. Do you have a voodoo doll?" WTH, that's your "lead-in" to conversation? You don't even know my name! NO!

I read 2 different tweets. One said 1/3 and another said the driveway entrance. (Basically I took it to mean that they would see every car pull in but not where it ended up). I am not sure which is correct.

Me either. But these is where I was referencing in my post:

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 10h10 hours ago
Defense asks if she ever saw anything unusual happening at Arochi home. She says no.. #arochitrial

Reavis testified police came to her house, watched video and said they didn't need it because it didn't show anything #arochitrial

Reavis said Arochi asked her to check for him in Camaro on 8/30/14 pulling into driveway. She said nothing found on her video #arochitrial

Reavis says camera shows her driveway and the last third of Arochi's driveway. Arochi called her 9/4/14 to check camera #arochitrial

Reavis said she had video surveillance on corner of her garage in back of house next to Arochi's house on 8/30/14 #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 11h11 hours ago
Reavis said she heard about case on news. Arochi approached her about surveillance video at her house #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 11h11 hours ago
Next witness: Traci Reavis, Arochi's next door neighbor in Allen

Then

@XXXX they said her camera gets 1/3 of his driveway could still have gone home

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 9h9 hours ago
.@XXXX l Yes. Saw 1/3 of Arochi driveway closest to alley. He could have been out front #arochitrial

Lol, this made me laugh. Off subject: I live in N. Texas now, but am originally from Louisiana. When I still lived there my job sent me to New York for a week to help train some people. At lunch this guy from NY, who was was fascinated by all things Louisiana found me, sat down, and just straight up asked "so, you're from Louisiana? Cool, cool. Do you have a voodoo doll?" WTH, that's your "lead-in" to conversation? You don't even know my name! NO!

Your post made me laugh. My Sister from Texas went to NY about 20yrs ago with her school and people asked her group if they road a horse to school and to the store- umm NO was the answer. It was a long time ago, but not that long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua