GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also believe that if HF's first sale did go down at Eternal Eden that night, he had someone trailing him pretty much all the time. They can't release too much of that without blowing the cover of the agents following. I have lived in this area my whole life and have zero reason to believe that Plano PD would drop the ball on this case. They aren't like other departments in the area where one might suspect that the PD had a vendetta or that they mucked up the investigation. I really truly believe there is Fed information that allowed PPD to know that HF was 100% accounted for during the times and areas of concern. - That info got shredded by Judge Rusch last week when he received info from a Fed judge.

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 36s37 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Stamm on cross: defense asserts unlike gap in Foster's txt record no 10-12 hr gap in Arochi phone record @FOX4 #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 25s26 seconds ago
Defense says if detective made error in phone records, would that affect info Stamm used in investigation. Stamm says it could #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 36s37 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Det. Benzick is the expert on phones. Def suggest if Benzick got it wrong, everyone who used his data got it wrong #arochitrial

Chris Jose ‏@ChrisJoseNBC5 17s18 seconds ago
Defense asking Stamm if other cell phone records were collected other than Morris,
Hunter, Arochi #arochitrial

Bringing forward the question about the "thanks for caring" text from the last thread, my guess would be that RA asked EA about his pretend headache from the night before and he was responding to that. JMO

Yes, you are right! I apologize. So many texts it was confusing!

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 3m3 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Stamm on cross: attorney asking if she's aware Morris indicated in wk before 8/30 that she needed personal security @FOX4 #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Defense asks about police interview of Laterence Dunbar. Stamm says she didn't do interview, doesn't know details #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Defense: Was Dunbar's interview relevant to case? Stamm: Not to my understanding #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Defense asks that PPD detective Benzick be called back to the courtroom. #arochitrial

Question...
multiple people in this case carried multiple phones, how can anyone keep them straight? Why would you even need multiple phones?

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Stamm on cross: asking about Latarence Dunbar who'd msged Morris on FB @FOX4 #arochitrial

Stamm: Hunter Foster was a drug dealer and Morris helped him. #arochitrial

Jennifer Lindgren ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 52s52 seconds ago
Stamm says she only spoke w/ Fed investigators in Foster's drug case long enough to get permission to interview him. #arochitrial @cbsdfw

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 33s33 seconds ago
Defense now bringing up Foster's drug case, asks if Stamm aware Morris assisted him with drug trade? Stamm says yes #arochitrial

Where were the dogs during this time of no one being home? Did Hunter often spend nights in hotels rather than drive home? In my opinion, i dont think Hunter had any part in her disappearance.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Defense now bringing up Foster's drug case, asks if Stamm aware Morris assisted him with drug trade? Stamm says yes #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 44s45 seconds ago
Defense asks if aware Morris called phone number associated with a pager at 2:56 am 8/30/14? Stamm not aware of it #arochitrial

Where were the dogs during this time of no one being home? Did Hunter often spend nights in hotels rather than drive home? In my opinion, i dont think Hunter had any part in her disappearance.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dogs at home but his mom lived next-door so.

Jennifer Lindgren ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 9s10 seconds ago
Gore shows a dark, grainy pic of Hunter Foster's cell phone and texts made on it. #arochitrial @cbsdfw

Stamm: While Hunter Foster was at PPD he didn't want his cell phone analyzed. #arochitrial

Chris Jose ‏@ChrisJoseNBC5 50s50 seconds ago
Defense asking Det. Stamm about Morris' text to Foster's cell #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 41s41 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Stamm on cross: Foster would only allow police to take photos of a select few txts he'd exchanged w Morris that night @FOX4 #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 43s43 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Stamm: There was a green Kia Soul that was driving around the Shops. #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 3m3 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Stamm on cross: she knew contact was not made w driver of green Kia @FOX4 #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Stamm: She or Benzick would be considered the second in charge of the investigation. Det. Busby was lead. #arochitrial

Jennifer Lindgren ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 3m3 minutes ago
Gore: are you aware there was a green Kia Soul driving around Shops at Legacy early in morning of 8/30? Stamm says yes. #arochitrial @CBSDFW

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Stamm on cross: started working case on 9/3. Worked case on daily basis. Arochi arrested 12/12/14. @FOX4 #arochitrial

Stamm: Arochi arrested Dec. 12. So from Sept to December, police interviewed dozens of witnesses. #arochitrial

Jennifer Lindgren ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 38s39 seconds ago
Defense wants to know if Stamm - one of the main detectives on this case - was there for processing of parking garage. @cbsdfw #arochitrial

Chris Jose ‏@ChrisJoseNBC5 31s31 seconds ago
Det. Stamm began working on Morris case on 9-3-14. Arochi arrested on 9-12 #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 18s19 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Courtroom almost full today. #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 29s30 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Stamm: When arrest was made, she felt like they had a strong case #arochitrial

Jennifer Lindgren ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 9s10 seconds ago
Stamm: "I felt like we had a strong case" [for aggravated kidnapping]. #arochitrial @cbsdfw

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 17s18 seconds ago
Defense ticking through reports, interviews, lab work done on case. When arrest warrant issued, did you have air-tight case? #arochitrial

Chris Jose ‏@ChrisJoseNBC5 37s38 seconds ago
Correction on date from previous tweet: Det. Stamm began working on Morris case on 9-3-14. Arochi arrested on 12-12-14 #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 6m6 minutes ago
Defense ticking through reports, interviews, lab work done on case. When arrest warrant issued, did you have air-tight case? #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
Defense: When you got the arrest warrant, you believed you had all the elements to prove your case? Stamm: yes #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 3m3 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Stamm: She won't say whether Morris got into Arochi's car voluntarily. #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Stamm: Not saying whether it's true or not, she doesn't know. #arochitrial

Defense: Is it true Morris voluntarily got into Camaro in parking garage? Stamm says she doesn't know what happened #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Stamm on cross: is it your belief when got warrant that Morris voluntarily got in Arochi car? Stamm: I don't know @FOX4 #arochitrial

Jennifer Lindgren ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 3m3 minutes ago
Cross examination for Plano Detective Stamm taking more than an hour. Gore concedes he's wearing the jury down. @cbsdfw #arochitrial

Defense: Belief is at some point Morris was in trunk? Stamm: Yes. Defense: When? Stamm: I can't say. Only person who knows... #arochitrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther