GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5
Arochi's face when guilty verdict was read #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Cs6pKw5UkAApCkP.jpg

I recorded the whole thing with my phone so I could share it with the ones not able to watch it live... but I am very new here and I have no idea how to share it. If anyone can help me by letting me know how, I'll be happy to post it.

Justice has been served!

Prayers and love to Christina's family!

Let's hope he breaks down and tells the truth when they get down to sentencing!
This was nauseating to watch. When he spoke to the attorney before the sentencing and laughed, it creeped me out big time. Then it was like stone face when they read the verdict.
At this point he needs to just spill it about what happened!
Does the person found guilty ever get on the stand during the sentencing phase to try to plea their case for a lighter sentence??

My thoughts exactly! That creepy smile, just too much.

[video=twitter;778748479979913218]https://twitter.com/vlwigg/status/778748479979913218[/video]

Yay!!! So glad they found him GUILTY !! I'VE been checking in all day ...glad the waiting is over and Justice for Christina! !

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

This doesn't feel like justice. CM is still somewhere. Her family is still suffering. This just feels like a bandaid.

That smiling while talking to his attorney. His parents/brother not supporting him today. Very telling. IMO.

Oh and a huge thank you to TCMom, gigglingtoes, Arkansasmimi, and everyone else who helped tweet, take time out to go be the eyes and ears for those of us who are not local. 💞 Does anyone think he might give up her location if they cut him a deal? Can they give him immunity from further charges? Sorry, now I really want her home.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

hopefully we get video of his reaction (for those of us who missed it) Im so happy I could cry. I believe Christina led them to make the right decision

I recorded the whole thing with my phone so I could share it with the ones not able to watch it live... but I am very new here and I have no idea how to share it. If anyone can help me by letting me know how, I'll be happy to post it.

Justice has been served!

Prayers and love to Christina's family!

I don't know how to do that, but if you PM a moderator, they will be able to tell you.

Unless someone here right now can explain...?

This doesn't feel like justice. CM is still somewhere. Her family is still suffering. This just feels like a bandaid.

That smiling while talking to his attorney. His parents/brother not supporting him today. Very telling. IMO.

True. But this is a huge step. He was smiling?? Gross.

Thank you God! Thank you PPD, State of Texas and those 14 men and women who put their lives on hold to make sure justice was served for our girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do y'all feel about his immediate family not being present the entire trial?

Honestly, for a slight millisecond I felt a tiny bit sorry for him, then I remembered that Christina is still out there. All alone. And she was scared of the dark. Then I feel nothing for him. It speaks volumes that they didn't show up for at least that. Must be terrible knowing your child is a monster.

hopefully we get video of his reaction (for those of us who missed it) Im so happy I could cry. I believe Christina led them to make the right decision
There wasn't much of a reaction when the GUILTY verdict was read (sorry, I love seeing it) but I wanted to smack him before the verdict; he was joking around with his attorney.
Also, he looks even more like a turtle now. MOO

What is his phase 2? It sounded like more evidence will be released to influence the jury on the sentence?

Sentencing/penalty phase starts Monday. There may or may not be additional evidence presented at sentencing.

Thank you God! Thank you PPD, State of Texas and those 14 men and women who put their lives on hold to make sure justice was served for our girl.

Were you there for the verdict?

Sentencing/penalty phase starts Monday. There may or may not be additional evidence presented at sentencing.

I don't think we do this in NY. I could be wrong, fortunately I don't know much about the trial system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LLawliet0