GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #6

http://www.search.txcourts.gov/Case.aspx?cn=05-16-01208-CR&coa=coa05

Filed November 14, 2016
Appellant Emergency Motion

20 pages of documents

MOTION FOR COURT OF APPEALS TO CONFIRM AND CLARIFY REPRESENTATION OF APPELLANT ON APPEAL AND IN POSTJUDGMENT PROCEEDINGS BY STEVEN R. MIEARS

AND

MOTION TO STRIKE TRIAL COURT’S PURPORTED APPOINTMENT OF DIFFERENT COUNSEL ON APPEAL

So I'm not that great at deciphering what this means, does this mean hes wanting a different attorney? Sorry, I feel a bit daft right now like its going right over my head lol.

I didn't realize he was a cone head. He must be from France.

Oh wow... I have no words, just wow. I wonder how he's fitting into prison life with that head.

I came here to also BUMP for Christina. I say a little prayer each day that she is found & can come home. Can't believe it's been so long :(

So I'm not that great at deciphering what this means, does this mean hes wanting a different attorney? Sorry, I feel a bit daft right now like its going right over my head lol.
It mean he wants to keep Steve Miears as his appeal attorney, but looks like the judge has appointed him someone new.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ohhh lort!!! That is freaking terrifying!

Kids...crime does not pay! You do not want to end up like this.

How do I unsee that pic!

His original attorney (Miears) apparently did not properly and/or timely notify the court of an intent to represent him on appeal. So with the clock running on deadlines, the court appointed a new attorney to represent him in that process. Now Arochi and his original attorney have to go through a legal process to request they undo the change.

His original attorney (Miears) apparently did not properly and/or timely notify the court of an intent to represent him on appeal. So with the clock running on deadlines, the court appointed a new attorney to represent him in that process. Now Arochi and his original attorney have to go through a legal process to request they undo the change.
Lol you really got that out of Miears statement saying he sent in the appeal paperwork prior to the court appointing someone new?

Ohhh lort!!! That is freaking terrifying!

Kids...crime does not pay! You do not want to end up like this.

How do I unsee that pic!

Lol

The prison barber was mad that day. So he victimized Enriques hairdo.

Lol.

Lol you really got that out of Miears statement saying he sent in the appeal paperwork prior to the court appointing someone new?

Why the court did as it did is not in the record, which is why I used the word "apparently." In looking at what we are told, the court should have had no reason to appoint a new attorney unless something had fallen through the cracks (so since they did, it's logical to believe something had gone undone), plus "sending in appeal paperwork" isn't the process for appointment of representation and puts the cart before the horse. But it's not really a biggie either way and the appeals court will sort it out.

Wfaa Channel 8 is going to show some evidence from the trial tonight. Looks like we might see EA's injuries and pictures of the damage to his car. Channel 8 at 10.
4c6d66a6181b4493b786cf0e606f2eb5.png

af9590aadb0de9680aa36419421825c5.png

Missed it, is there a link to watch it?

Hopefully they will upload close ups of the photo evidence . They are hard to see on the clips.

Poor Christina. No doubt she fought hard.

Anyone have a link to where we can find the public trial evidence that was just released?

I was referring to this when I said SB was interested in "sex":

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 4m4 minutes ago
.@XXXX She wanted on couch and Arochi wouldn't move so she went to bedroom.

Correct information was given. Regardless, I did not find that relevant.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back