GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #6

Body found today in Arlington landfill. Christina was my first thought. While I don't want this to be the outcome as least it would provide closure to her loved ones. This is the case that brought me to Websleuths. https://www.dallasnews.com/news/arl...gton-landfill-employee-discovers-body-working

[FONT=&quot]The Tarrant County Medical Examiner's office identified the body Thursday as that of Kaytlynn Cargill.

[/FONT]
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?341077-TX-Kaytlynn-Cargill-14-Bedford-19-June-2017&highlight=Kaytlynn+Cargill[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Could someone please post timeline for me? I can't seem to remember how to find it. Thanks!

The bones found are confirmed to be human.
Where is this relative to EA's route that evening?

EA travelled east to Allen.
Southlake is west from the Shops at Legacy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.search.txcourts.gov/Case.aspx?cn=05-16-01208-CR&coa=coa05
5th COURT OF APPEALS - DALLAS, TEXAS

ISSUE ONE: The evidence is insufficient to prove the Appellant committed the offense of aggravated kidnapping.

ISSUE TWO: The trial court erred in denying Appellant’s request for the jury to be charged on the lesser-included offenses of kidnapping and unlawful restraint.
22 RR 103-06

ISSUE THREE: The trial court erred in denying the Appellant’s motion to change venue because:
a. There was so great a prejudice against Appellant in Collin County he could not obtain a fair and impartial trial; and,
b. The State failed to controvert the Appellant’s affidavits with proper affidavits.
9 RR 9-39; Def’s Venue Ex. 1-7A. 13 RR 102-04.

ISSUE FOUR: The trial court erred in denying the Appellant’s motion to suppress evidence obtained through installation of a tracking device on his vehicle without probable cause.
18 RR 177.

ISSUE FIVE: The trial court erred in overruling Appellant’s objections to a “jury view” of evidence.
20 RR 7-17, 29-30; State’s Exs. 323-29.

ISSUE SIX: The trial court erred in overruling the Appellant’s motion to quash the indictment.
8 RR 40-44.

ISSUE ONE: The evidence is insufficient to prove the Appellant committed the offense of aggravated kidnapping.

ISSUE TWO: The trial court erred in denying Appellant’s request for the jury to be charged on the lesser-included offenses of kidnapping and unlawful restraint.
22 RR 103-06

ISSUE THREE: The trial court erred in denying the Appellant’s motion to change venue because:
a. There was so great a prejudice against Appellant in Collin County he could not obtain a fair and impartial trial; and,
b. The State failed to controvert the Appellant’s affidavits with proper affidavits.

ISSUE FOUR: The trial court erred in denying the Appellant’s motion to suppress evidence obtained through installation of a tracking device on his vehicle without probable cause.
18 RR 177.

ISSUE FIVE: The trial court erred in overruling Appellant’s objections to a “jury view” of evidence.

ISSUE SIX: The trial court erred in overruling the Appellant’s motion to quash the indictment.
8 RR 40-44.

Oh no!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 RR 103-06

18 RR 177.

8 RR 40-44.

TY for the update, so he gets a new trial.

As I understand it, these are just what is being argued. Nothing has been awarded.

As I understand it, these are just what is being argued. Nothing has been awarded.

I read it wrong, didn't follow the link :blushing:, thought it was the Appeals court Decision not the defendant's brief.. TY for the correction.

Investigation discovery.com/tv-shows/see-no-evil/full-episodes/we-never-fight

Christina’s case on ID network series “ see no evil “.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back