GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person that owns the Scion was not arrested in the drug raid. Not related to this at all.

Perhaps someone can cross reference Scion owners with those arrested in the drug ring?

JMOM, in your opinion, could Christina have caused any of the damage to EA's car by kicking it - say if she were in distress? I do not know the condition of his vehicle - but if he stated that he punched his own car out of frustration from rotating the tires...could a similar type of dent/damage be done by her kicking her legs?

IMO no. I think he hit something. I don't think he punched it nor do I think it was kicked. Not that kind of damage.

JMOM, in your opinion, could Christina have caused any of the damage to EA's car by kicking it - say if she were in distress? I do not know the condition of his vehicle - but if he stated that he punched his own car out of frustration from rotating the tires...could a similar type of dent/damage be done by her kicking her legs?

More drug arrests could be coming. I'm pretty sure some of the ones sitting in jail will give up some others to get a better deal.

Opinion only.

I decided to share a personal story that may explain my view on Christina, HF, EA, drugs, etc....It's long so scroll right past if you don't care :) When I was about her age, I had a textbook bad boy boyfriend..I knew he was into some things but did not know the extent. I knew we sometimes had alot of people over...some shady, some not... that would buy stuff, sometimes we would go to a ridiculously amazing home with cameras at the end of the mile long driveway and the most tense environment when we got inside to pick things up. All sorts of things that now I look back on and think I must have been out of my mind to go along with. Sure I took part in partying but not in the way alot of the people around us probably did. I KNEW what he was doing to some extent but I was often just along for the ride, being in love with a person. He would take my car for long periods of time, even though he had his own... used my money sometimes but always returned it. I had my life, he had his and honestly I was just busy working my butt off in my legit job I didn't know or really care to know what he was up to. Fast forward through some crazy turns of events...before I knew it, I was coming home to messages on my answering machine threatening things like I will "pound your face into the pavement", "hug your mommy the next time you see her because she'll never see your face again" by someone that to this day, I have no clue who they were or what I could have possibly done. At the advice of my parents, I got the police involved and before I knew it my boyfriend was out of my life. Just high tailed it away from me. He actually moved straight in with a stripper, ironically enough. I am a successful person in my own right now, and really I was then, too. But I could have so easily been caught up in something and had NO CLUE. He could have ruined my life right under my nose. It does happen. I could relate to a few things about Christina from the beginning but the more that comes out, the more I am just floored. I hope she is given the chance to become whatever she wants to be in life.

The person that owns the Scion was not arrested in the drug raid. Not related to this at all.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Bringing forward a question from last page.... Is there something that we can do here on WS to help find Christina?

Has it ever been stated when Christina was last in the Allen, Plano or Lake Lavon area?

There had been a lake float party on a rented party barge at Lake Lavon 2 weeks prior to her disappearance. Did she and/or Hunter attend this party?

Thanks

I decided to share a personal story that may explain my view on Christina, HF, EA, drugs, etc....It's long so scroll right past if you don't care :) When I was about her age, I had a textbook bad boy boyfriend..I knew he was into some things but did not know the extent. I knew we sometimes had alot of people over...some shady, some not... that would buy stuff, sometimes we would go to a ridiculously amazing home with cameras at the end of the mile long driveway and the most tense environment when we got inside to pick things up. All sorts of things that now I look back on and think I must have been out of my mind to go along with. Sure I took part in partying but not in the way alot of the people around us probably did. I KNEW what he was doing to some extent but I was often just along for the ride, being in love with a person. He would take my car for long periods of time, even though he had his own... used my money sometimes but always returned it. I had my life, he had his and honestly I was just busy working my butt off in my legit job I didn't know or really care to know what he was up to. Fast forward through some crazy turns of events...before I knew it, I was coming home to messages on my answering machine threatening things like I will "pound your face into the pavement", "hug your mommy the next time you see her because she'll never see your face again" by someone that to this day, I have no clue who they were or what I could have possibly done. At the advice of my parents, I got the police involved and before I knew it my boyfriend was out of my life. Just high tailed it away from me. He actually moved straight in with a stripper, ironically enough. I am a successful person in my own right now, and really I was then, too. But I could have so easily been caught up in something and had NO CLUE. He could have ruined my life right under my nose. It does happen. I could relate to a few things about Christina from the beginning but the more that comes out, the more I am just floored. I hope she is given the chance to become whatever she wants to be in life.

thank you for sharing misslu.

Alright, folks. It has now been 104 days since this young lady has gone missing. I am past the end of my patience on this, as I know all of us are.

Effective immediately, I'm going to need the following in any order:
1) PPD to release some information on the case and giving us some answers and if possible start prosecution of responsible parties.
2) The person(s) responsible for her disappearance need to let us know where she is so that her family can bring her home before the holidays.

That's an order!!

Oh, I can't just do that? :tantrum:

Alright, folks. It has now been 104 days since this young lady has gone missing. I am past the end of my patience on this, as I know all of us are.

1) PPD to release some information on the case and giving us some answers and if possible start prosecution of responsible parties.
2) The person(s) responsible for her disappearance need to let us know where she is so that her family can bring her home before the holidays.

That's an order!!

Thanks, that made me chuckle.

But, yes please, this is definitely overdue for Christina and all of her loved ones!!!!!!

Edited to clarify, in case it's not obvious, I laughed at the tone of your request, certainly not the content!

BBM

Is this the only RX for migraine sufferers?
I am not familiar with treatment for migraines. (Though a friend of mine gets Botox injections).
Could CM, possibly, have felt a migraine coming on and EA gave her Adderall?

In my experience having really bad chronic migraines and having taken Adderall, the Adderall would make the migraine MUCH worse!

Does anyone know if there are any "after hours" clubs that would have been open that Saturday morning? I did read that Eternal Eden was open Sunday morning, but wondered if there are other clubs open in the wee hours of Saturday morning. TIA

Do we know how far in advance the GNO was planned? And were the plans put on social media ahead of time? I know very often people will post pics of their time while they are out but was it put out there like "can't wait to see everyone this weekend" type of thing?

Does anyone know if there are any "after hours" clubs that would have been open that Saturday morning? I did read that Eternal Eden was open Sunday morning, but wondered if there are other clubs open in the wee hours of Saturday morning. TIA

I've never known any to be open on any night besides Sunday mornings. I have to agree with a few other posters to say this bust seems like a band aid for all of the attention that Eden formally known as Insomnia has been getting. Dealers selling at this after hours are a dime a dozen. It really seems he was only selling to support his own habit in my opinion.

Can you please call and ask them for me? That would be the best present ever!!! :)

That's an order!!

I cried reading this. Thank you so much for sharing your story. I also pray every day that Christina will come home and be able to accomplish her goals and live out her dreams. I am so glad that you are ok as well.

Because there is a picture on CM's posh mark of a her holding a purse, with the Scion steering wheel in the back ground. Whose not to say she was in a friends car or something else taking the pic? You know?
I think people are under the impression that that picture is actually of Hunter in the scion with the purse. The pants are a flowery camo print that Hunter is seen wearing in other pictures. It could mean nothing, my little sister and her boyfriend are both into the skater style and share skinny jeans because they are the same size lol.

While the scion is a mystery, I am not sure if it's relevant to Christina's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wmarengel