GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cried reading this. Thank you so much for sharing your story. I also pray every day that Christina will come home and be able to accomplish her goals and live out her dreams. I am so glad that you are ok as well.
Hoping and praying right along with you! Thank you

This is in high demand and since I saw it on the news I will take a few moments to try to find it. It's rough!

Her fb page is no longer available.
**I know you are talking about her mugshot, sorry I responded quickly and was just trying to mention that she is not easy to find. It was available right when the news broke, but it has gone *poof*

From last thread #22 on Wed 12/10

I have a picture of the car in the driveway of the duplex in Fort Worth. It looked like a scion to me but I'm terrible with cars. I googled the FJ Cruiser and it looked very similar also. I wasn't able to see any markings on the car to know exactly what kind of car it was but it was white. I took the picture on October 1st.

Sorry but I'm going to continue thinking Christina is pretty innocent in any illegal activities. Idk if it's because I can relate to her or because nothing really points to her. Even wearing a Molly shirt. So what...Thanks to some celebrities it's become somewhat of a fad. And occasional drug use does not a dealer make. As far as possible front for a drug business... How do we know she didn't genuinely want a clothing line. And HF said to her back this with your money and we will do this, while having his own agenda she knew little or nothing about. And the purses! Even the phone number ...is not directly only Christinas. Who gets designer purses as gifts besides a lucky girl of course? A stripper would..Maybe I'm just Jaded but I'm really thinking she's a relatively innocent pawn. Hoping everyone gets their answers soon!!
However, a Federal case put together culminating in a distribution charge does a dealer make. This is a federal indictment. It is serious. And it was going on during the time he was with Christina making it part of this case no matter how much people want to distance her from it.

If she gave him a ride knowing he was carrying drugs on his person...she was involved. If she took one, gave one away, sold one, or otherwise helped him in any way...she was involved. If she loaned him money, fielded his phone calls, made calls on his behalf, or connected him to potential sellers/buyers...she was involved. Any knowledge made her a party to his drug dealing/distribution/use and since her step-mom acknowledged she knew he was using...she wasn't hiding her head in the sand about the drugs. She did know.

I happen to believe Christina was a very intelligent girl who was fully aware of what was going on right under her nose. She was not some naive person. She hung out with skaters and others who were into the whole drug scene as evidenced by the rap sheets of some. She didn't wear the clothing without the knowledge of what they were advertising including the Molly shirt.

It has always been clear to me that HF should not be trusted and he made it all about himself not Christina. He never cared for her as much as he professed, imo. He put her in harm's way daily.

You went to Hunter and Christina's home?

I have a picture of the car in the driveway of the duplex in Fort Worth. It looked like a scion to me but I'm terrible with cars. I googled the FJ Cruiser and it looked very similar also. I wasn't able to see any markings on the car to know exactly what kind of car it was but it was white. I took the picture on October 1st.

I know in the beginning of the threads a few people posted they drove by the house to figure out if it was an apartment, duplex or home especially after the police report of "Nick came out. Just like they went by the parking garages getting an idea of what was being posted.

I would think ppl that live in the area ride past often!
People have been by EA's house. I personally use to go past the Sprint he worked at every morning. Have even been to the donut shop, pizza place and subway. Seen his camaro outside Sprint. Of course this was before all this happened with Christina. This is why I think posters with vehicle's need to be distributed, if that is allowed. I wouldnt know who EA was but I could tell you if I seen his camaro and where.

I agree, I'm sure literally 10-100s of people have gone by very often. We are sleuthers, not in a book club. I haven't, too far for me to drive and not worth it, but if I lived closer, I'll admit, I'd take a lookey loo a time or 2.

Originally Posted by texashello

Quote Originally Posted by JMOM

I thought as long as the person is on public property and not breaking any laws that there's no problem.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/video?clipId=10936542&autoStart=true

This is a clip with mugshots. In the background is a white girl who isn't identified in the clip so it's not Jade but this is a similar clip like the one I saw. I wonder where they get the mugshots?

Nearly all of them have records. I simply copied the name in google, hit enter and waa-la. Had a mugshot for almost every name in there and for their priors as well. And nearly all of them have priors as well. Said wowzers quite a few times!!

Nearly all of them have records. I simply copied the name in google, hit enter and waa-la. Had a mugshot for almost every name in there and for their priors as well.

But did you find Jade's? I also had a tough time with Debahni.... anyone, anyone?? Beuller? Beuller?

Can anyone direct me towards a mugshot for "jade?"

She wasn't arrested yet as far as I know...just indicted. There were 3 who were not arrested at the time the news was released.

I know she had a FB page which went away quite fast!

Her fb page is no longer available.
**I know you are talking about her mugshot, sorry I responded quickly and was just trying to mention that she is not easy to find. It was available right when the news broke, but it has gone *poof*
Isnt her name Rosa Aidee Salinas Gomez? Have you tried searching combinations of her name like Rosa Gomez or Aidee Salinas. If you are looking for a pic of what she looks like she is the younger one on the left [emoji1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemo1961