GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I don't understand all the drug lingo. What is a burner phone?
It's not really drug lingo, but those are disposable phones. They are temporary phones that would be used in this case because they aren't as easily tracked. They are also used by people cheating on spouses/girlfriends and for those with bad credit.

A prepaid phone bought with cash. Something untraceable. A secondary phone for illegal activity only.

PS. They didn't exist in my day & age. It was all pagers. LMAO!

Thanks! I'm learning all the lingo, slowly. Yeah, can we go back to the pager days? Life was simpler. :gaah:

Amen to that!!! GREAT POST! :loveyou:

Agreed, I don't think the Scion is in any way related to her disappearance, we just want her home. that is all, today would be good. That would be the best Christmas present ever for everyone.

Personally, I'm having a thought that I don't want to express, but would explain quite a bit. It doesn't help find Christina so I'm going to let it simmer in my mind for a while.

I think I have that same thought!

I was too. What if… Christina hanging out with the people she did that night was a clean group? People she was trying to "break free" from HF's drug crowd with.

Only problem is explaining CM missing from the garage, EAs lies, bruises & damaged car… Not to mention the stolen phone. Kind of like he took it to have hidden contact with someone for that night. Something planned.

And round & round we go… *sigh*
I was actually thinking something different. I'm pretty sure that this group isn't 'clean'....maybe 'cleaner'?

No matter if the scion has anything at all to do with anything its something to talk about.
and you never know!

I thought maybe the reason EA stole the phone was simply for his "image". Appearances mean a lot to him. Can't be cool with a crappy phone.

I'd like to know how the supposed texts re:money fits into the timeline of the drug investigation and Christinas disappearance.
And I hope LE is being misleading about not thinking that the drug bust and her disappearance are in any way related. That's almost as inconvenient as EA getting into an invisible fight at a bar only to later have it out with his car. Am I the only one pretty dumbfounded here about that? *Tap tap, is this thing on? *

No matter if the scion has anything at all to do with anything its something to talk about.
and you never know!

So, we know it doesn't have anything to do with it, for a fact. The car in the pic on IG was posted 63 weeks ago. It was not anyone who has anything to do with anything, but we would be interested in seeing the photo in Christina's driveway in October.

http://tweettunnel.info/reverse2.php?textfield=DallasEden
I know it was asked if Eden was open that night. It was open 8/30 3am. ALS ICEBUCKET challenge started 5am

I could easily be wrong, so many dates to remember but wasn't the night out at the Shops a Friday night that carried over until early Saturday morning? The tweets from Eden are confusing because they post Saturday 8/30 that "tonight they are open" but technically they are open Sunday morning 3am-8am. But if you ask anyone who might be going they would say "let's go to eden Saturday." I hope that makes sense but I know Eden is only open Saturday/technically Sunday nights.

I could easily be wrong, so many dates to remember but wasn't the night out at the Shops a Friday night that carried over until early Saturday morning? The tweets from Eden are confusing because they post Saturday 8/30 that "tonight they are open" but technically they are open Sunday morning 3am-8am. But if you ask anyone who might be going they would say "let's go to eden Saturday." I hope that makes sense but I know Eden is only open Saturday/technically Sunday nights.

Yeah, I too thought it was open Sunday mornings. But you are right, it is confusing! Since it's an "after hours" club, the idea is to be out Saturday night and you just can't bear to go home, so you go and get your party on at one of these clubs.

I was wondering if there were others, though. You know, like Insomnia or the Lizard Lounge. I know Insomnia closed down, but it was similar. I am not sure if the Lizard Lounge was open, or if there is a whole other club that might have been open. It would be worth checking into people's sm and see what clubs they liked or were into. That could be a clue.

So, we know it doesn't have anything to do with it, for a fact. The car in the pic on IG was posted 63 weeks ago. It was not anyone who has anything to do with anything, but we would be interested in seeing the photo in Christina's driveway in October.

i think that will be a lot harder for some us, at least me. I can't rule anything out. I don't on any WS case I follow. This picture was posted on CM's account a little under a year ago. It is a Scion. I can think of many scenarios where it could have something to do with it. It may not, but until she is home or the answers are revealed we have to be open with what we have.

https://poshmark.com/listing/52c2fc8614e1a01d6a121bfc

Who all were the witnesses that confirmed HF was at Home Asleep at 3:36am 8-30-14am ?? Why would a police be able to confirm that as well??
Was a police officer there at the house??
Were the Witnesses at HF & CM house?
http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/
..... He was at home and police and witnesses confirm..........
-Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.”

Yeah, I too thought it was open Sunday mornings. But you are right, it is confusing! Since it's an "after hours" club, the idea is to be out Saturday night and you just can't bear to go home, so you go and get your party on at one of these clubs.

I was wondering if there were others, though. You know, like Insomnia or the Lizard Lounge. I know Insomnia closed down, but it was similar. I am not sure if the Lizard Lounge was open, or if there is a whole other club that might have been open. It would be worth checking into people's sm and see what clubs they liked or were into. That could be a clue.

My memory stinks right now but Insomnia was at Clubhouse and after they closed down the Insomnia team came together with the promoters at Eden IIRC. Lizard lounge is open until 4 am Friday and Saturday nights.

Sorry, I don't understand all the drug lingo. What is a burner phone?

nickname that some use for a phone not under contract. phone can be purchased and activated without giving a service provider your personal information.

Who all were the witnesses that confirmed HF was at Home Asleep at 3:36am 8-30-14am ?? Why would a police be able to confirm that as well??
http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/
-Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.”
Was he perhaps seeing the UC he was selling to in the club?! LOL

I still don't think he was home. I think he has more than a few people bamboozled. He never fooled me. ;) .

Ok well her phone was not dead when a text was sent from EA phone at 3:50 3:53 and 3:55. Why would she then text from hers 1 minute later? not to mention her last text was 3:58 which is the exact time EA's car is exiting the garage 3:58??? I just dont know about this. it looks like he does have his phone in his hand on the video at 3:57. So that means she had to send a text from his phone 3:55, a text from hers 3:56, he has his phone in his hand at 3:57 and is pulling out the garage while she is texting from her phone at 3:58. All this while walking/driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93