GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how he could be released with the Immigration Detainer tagged on him (or can he?).... lets hope thats the case cause who knows if he is a flight risk... IMO he would be but thats me....

He can't. His attorney can file a motion but I don't think it'll do any good.

I did not factor the possibility of Homeland Security/Immigration being involved. Wonderful news though.

I don't see how he could be released with the Immigration Detainer tagged on him (or can he?).... lets hope thats the case cause who knows if he is a flight risk... IMO he would be but thats me....

I believe it's if he's convicted they can deport. I think.

He will need a separate immigration attorney for that as well
$$$$

How this?
My own account of her when I was at the church, everyone is sad and looking for christina and she's laughing and smiling like its a party. Very Eery feeling. Sick one.

Of course I know people deal w things differently and people do have moments through difficult times that they will laugh etc but this was just very odd behavior for someone who just had her friend to her place and now she's gone. Just eatin some food and laughing.
No one else was that way.

Shortly after that all evidence of their friendship was removed and she quit helping.
That's just one of the reasons I feel that way.

Jmo.

Yes that's what I'm talking about. She showed up to like a few things and acted strange but of course I have no proof, just a hunch based on her behavior but yea people deal differently but if it were my apt thee friend went missing from I would be doing every darn thing I could to help find her to ensure everyone was fully aware I had ABSOLUTELY no involvement. Didn't happen with her. Something's fishy here with her is all I can say!

Meant to reply to tym.

Which I think if he's illegal he'd already of had that charge of being illegal from sprint drama.
So I think we can eliminate that.
So either 2. Or 3.

Christina worked at Dillard's at one point.
I wonder if anyone EA is close to worked there also?

I just saw this on the fox 4 fb. People are kinda funny.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418506328616.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418506328616.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 361
Dillard’s Inc
August 2011 – March 2012 (8 months)

Christina left in May of 2011 at Dillard's. I noticed Christina went to Univ Texas and studied in Marketing. She went to CC before that. I wonder if ANYONE else did......

Hmmm...thoughts on what this could mean?

My take on that is that more people are involved in some fashion. So scary. Does that mean someone else who is NOT locked up already? I'm praying we hear more today -- something to lead LE to her!!!!!

Other than we'll all go in circles until then? ;)
Not sure but could be info from someone they're trying to keep safe/talking maybe??

Circle already started....
Not sure exactly if this is what you meant but the circles, dead horse mullberry bush stuff can come across as very "you can't sit with us" behavior. I see pretty often people asking for others to join in or for new ideas. It would probably happen more often if it didn't seem so intimidating to ask a question, propose an idea or even answer a question. Sheesh. Even a dog walks around in circles before deciding exactly where to park it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member