GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please explain this to me. I would love nothing more than for Christina to come home unharmed and I certainly can understand her family wanting to stay positive and hoping for the best. But to me, it just seems so highly unlikely. What does Tilley think? EA just stashed her in a top secret hideaway and she's watching TV and eating doritos? I have thought about the human trafficking, but that seems unlikely as well. Imo. Thoughts? Why is he saying that? Is there more we don't know? Edit: I know there is a lot we don't know, but I'm wondering about evidence that indicates she's still alive.

I believe it is just meant to say that until proven otherwise, technically she is still alive...

It was definitely a door mat with scroll cutouts . I paused it on my dvr to get a good look!

Example

3a4d22dfe5547fc18ca776a1e3a626ba.jpg

Yes, definitely had the scroll cut outs.

I believe it is just meant to say that until proven otherwise, technically she is still alive...

ITA. As much as I hope she's still with us, I don't believe tthatt to be the case. I have never hoped more to be proven wrong.

Someone please explain this to me. I would love nothing more than for Christina to come home unharmed and I certainly can understand her family wanting to stay positive and hoping for the best. But to me, it just seems so highly unlikely. What does Tilley think? EA just stashed her in a top secret hideaway and she's watching TV and eating doritos? I have thought about the human trafficking, but that seems unlikely as well. Imo. Thoughts? Why is he saying that? Is there more we don't know? Edit: I know there is a lot we don't know, but I'm wondering about evidence that indicates she's still alive.
It doesn't mean in reality they believe it to be so, but they are erring on the side of caution due to the lack of evidence to support it. Evidently, there was not enough blood found to indicate a person bled to death or otherwise was killed. Aggravated Kidnapping means she was taken by force, but it doesn't indicate she was murdered. That charge can be added later when/if they find more evidence/a body. He is not going anywhere for a long time.

Alright, agreed....no winners or losers here. Doesn't matter who's right or wrong. We all care about seeing justice served, but I am going to split a hair here just because some of us who were suspicious of EA were given a really hard time by a couple of posters. He might not have been named a suspect, but I think it is pretty obvious, at least now, that he has been a suspect in PPD's eyes for a little while, hence their deeper investigation of him. As for crow, how about we just serve it all up to Christina's perpetrator(s)?

BBM Very much agree. WS is to bring ideas & work through available information in the hopes some tid bit of information may lead to a missing person coming home. The badgering here was reaching a confrontational level with every theory regarding EA demanding where the proof was & stating EA wasn't a "suspect", yet other theories went mostly unchallenged. Nowadays they are never a suspect until arrested.

BTW, Mark your respective calendars for January 12, 2015. They did seal the arrest and search warrants for 30 days. So that's the earliest chance we'll get a look at them. Unless of course they find Christina and can wrap up investigation sooner. The news tonight said elements of the warrants could damage the investigation if released to the public. I interpret that to be people or places more than likely.

Dominos are falling....

No link on this - it was on CBS 11 news - 10 o'clock broadcast. I'm sure txyorkiemom can get us a linky link.

Or to justify the lab taking three months. They reported on cbs 11 that the lab is backlogged and did not rush the testing b/c there was no proof a crime had been committed. Ridiculous that it takes so long.

Or to justify the lab taking three months. They reported on cbs 11 that the lab is backlogged and did not rush the testing b/c there was no proof a crime had been committed. Ridiculous that it takes so long.

Yep, I heard them say that too. Hopefully now that we have evidence of a crime, anything else related to Christina will be pushed ahead of the queue.

I wonder what the likelihood is, of AE being bailed out. $1 million dollar bond sounds like a lot, but if he/his parents only have to put up 10%, he could be out soon.

Also, if the arrest warrant is going to be sealed for at least 30 days, does that mean that neither he nor his attorney will know the specfics of why he was arrested until it's unsealed? I hope this is the case. I want him to sweat it out for a while, not knowing exactly what evidence they have against him.

If, for example, LE found Christina's hair in his car, he will then change his story again, and say that he hugged her goodbye or something, and that's how it got transferred to his vehicle, so I hope it's something that can't be easily explained away, such as fingerprints.

I sometimes wonder if LE could have arrested him earlier on what they already have (that we are not privy to) or if they just waited for forensics for the "icing on the cake".. I imagine they have a wealth of information that we don't know.

It doesn't mean in reality they believe it to be so, but they are erring on the side of caution due to the lack of evidence to support it. Evidently, there was not enough blood found to indicate a person bled to death or otherwise was killed. Aggravated Kidnapping means she was taken by force, but it doesn't indicate she was murdered. That charge can be added later when/if they find more evidence/a body. He is not going anywhere for a long time.

Rightt. I've followed cases where no body was found but there was enough evidence to indicate the vic was murdered.

In Christina's case, they did not find that evidennce so I hope like hell she's alive and being held somewhere.

I wonder what the likelihood is, of AE being bailed out. $1 million dollar bond sounds like a lot, but if he/his parents only have to put up 10%, he could be out soon.

Also, if the arrest warrant is going to be sealed for at least 30 days, does that mean that neither he nor his attorney will know the specfics of why he was arrested until it's unsealed? I hope this is the case. I want him to sweat it out for a while, not knowing exactly what evidence they have against him.

If, for example, LE found Christina's hair in his car, he will then change his story again, and say that he hugged her goodbye or something, and that's how it got transferred to his vehicle, so I hope it's something that can't be easily explained away, such as fingerprints.

I was wondering too about the warrant being sealed for 30 days and if the attorney can have it unsealed for his eyes only. Or, does he have to wait like everyone else? I hope he has to wait.

I don't think they can prevent his attorney from seeing the warrants. But his attorney won't want the info public either - public conviction before trial and all that.

$100,000 is still a lot of cash & I don't think they have owned their home long enough to put it up for collateral (not enough equity). Plus I believe the Immigration Detainer will keep him there (correct me if I'm wrong). Also, I would bet money that LE has more than a hair sample.. a defense attorney would be all over DNA from just a hair (could have got on EA, when they were walking...)

I was wondering too about the warrant being sealed for 30 days and if the attorney can have it unsealed for his eyes only. Or, does he have to wait like everyone else? I hope he has to wait.

The 30 day seal makes me think they will have their ducks in a row in that timeframe. I hope so.

Yep, the lab is probably understaffed..

I get it; meaning, I get what you're saying. But, we have a situation...a girl has gone missing and never heard from again. EA is arrested for Aggravated Kidnapping, not just Kidnapping. Add to that, it was DNA found in the car that led to his arrest. So, I don't believe it was just a hair of hers, etc. It's been reported (although details are sketchy) that blood was found on the pole next to her car. And again, she is still nowhere to be found.

But, Tilley has nooo reason to believe she is not alive?

It might be careless of him to say, especially if they ever intend on upgrading the charges. Because the first thing the defense lawyer is going to say, is that even after EA's arrest, Tilley still had NO reason to believe she's not alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HairHawk