GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, texts matter in that they can indicate intended plans & therefore possible motivation, as well as, an most importantly, where EA went next to help find CM.

LE spoke with the repair shop. I believe that was in the affidavit. Do they know where it was repaired.

I'm going to have to believe that they can tell the difference between new DNA mixing with old DNA vs DNA freshly mixed together & left at the same time.

From BF's detailed article of the testimony, detectives said they believe CM & EA took a different route to the garage than initially thought & that they also had them on surveillance from 2 different shops (in addition to the garage).
Is this new route shorter? I think they said something like via Parkview. Going off memory here.
From how I understand what LE has released so far is they took pictures of the damage and took it to a collision repair shop for an "expert" opinion to prove the damage was not consistant with EA's explanation that he got mad and punched his car and hit it with his forearm. That is not where EA actually took his car for repairs. I could be wrong.

There is a J&B body shop and paint literally right next to the Sprint store in Wylie. He could have had it there being repaired one day while he was at work. Who knows maybe cut a deal with a couple of free 600.00 phones in exchange for the repairs. Just speculations

From how I understand what LE has released so far is they took pictures of the damage and took it to a collision repair shop for an "expert" opinion to prove the damage was not consistant with EA's explanation that he got mad and punched his car and hit it with his forearm. That is not where EA actually took his car for repairs. I could be wrong.

There is a J&B body shop and paint literally right next to the Sprint store in Wylie. He could have had it there being repaired one day while he was at work. Who knows maybe cut a deal with a couple of free 600.00 phones in exchange for the repairs. Just speculations

Yep... body work ain't cheap..

EAs parents gone for the weekend. Something I had wondered for a long time.
CA was sleeping on the couch (per EA...) this actually does make sense why EA woke him. To get him upstairs (presumably) and out of the way of being alerted to whatever EA may have been up to to figure out his next move after going home fist. I think that's a typical move from a psychological standpoint. IMO. To go to home base where it's safe. CA being on the couch & waking him (unintentionally?) may have also thrown him off. Either that or he had a couple minutes where he felt safe & was speed thinking & decided going back to SOL area was a good idea, so he takes off.

Also most repairs take more than a day. Unless the dent was small enough and no paint missing ( on the steel part only) then he could have had it PDR 'd. Paint less dent removal. IMO he didn't just buy a new trunk mat because I feel he thought he had out smarted everyone..

CA was sleeping on the couch (per EA...) this actually does make sense why EA woke him. To get him upstairs (presumably) and out of the way of being alerted to whatever EA may have been up to to figure out his next move after going home fist.

If EA says he woke his brother, then his brother may not have even been home. Or his brother may have never been on the couch. Or who knows. Almost EVERYTHING out of the mouth of EA is a lie and there's no reason to trust these words either.

If EA says he woke his brother, then his brother may not have even been home. Or his brother may have never been on the couch. Or who knows. Almost EVERYTHING out of the mouth of EA is a lie and there's no reason to trust these words either.

well a lot of people are choosing to believe this of EA, as his brother is being horribly harrased on SM. MOO

That's true.. brother could have been with parents..

Well LE had reason to question the brother 3 times. So if he told police he was asleep and EA did not wake him up what more could they try to question him about?

We know the time he says he woke his brother up (because he went straight home) was proven by LE to be a lie. I believe if the brother was not home at all they would have brought that fact out in the affidavit IMO

Ha... okay... sorry for stating my opinion. I said I wasn't going to post a link because I'm not going to link to drug websites on WS. Wikipedia is a good place to start.

Oh no, never apologize for stating your opinion. This is just the second time you have called me out for my opinion on this matter. Unfortunately, I do have the real life experience regarding this drug (shame). Its not something I read on the internet. It makes you feel different so its different.

Finally! I have often thought and even posted about the convenience of believing some of what EA says when it fits or people seem to want it to fit and then absolutely discarding everything else. To my knowledge, I have not seen EA tell the truth about one thing, even his most recent trip to the hospital to see the friend. JMOM is going to let us know on that one. IF that is true, I guess we could could put a lone mark in the "truth column".

Finally! I have often thought and even posted about the convenience of believing some of what EA says when it fits or people seem to want it to fit and then absolutely discarding everything else. To my knowledge, I have not seen EA tell the truth about one thing, even his most recent trip to the hospital to see the friend. JMOM is going to let us know on that one. IF that is true, I guess we could could put a lone mark in the "truth column".

If EA made a statement implying that he had some sort of "bond" with HF, my thought is that he actually hates HF, and that was part of his motivation for harming CM. MOO

well a lot of people are choosing to believe this of EA, as his brother is being horribly harassed on SM. MOO
RBBM-
That is a horrible thing to hear; I hope he has got copies or records of all that. IIRC there are specific laws now regarding Cyber -stalking/harassment/bullying. Might actually be a felony charge depending on what has been done/said.
Here is one link on that
http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/laws/texas.shtml

Yes, thanks, I do see the semantic difference but what I dont understand (and I accept it may be a dead end or irrelevant) is why a 10 minute walk appears to have taken at least twice as long or even 25 minutes if we are to accept Brittany Feagan's timeline

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_7d76c272-8fac-11e4-ae35-5728221577b8.html

I can't remember if we know why the question was asked in the hearing so I'm wondering why the information would be given at all without the additional qualification that it actually took Christina and EA longer than that - what is the relevance of a theoretical walking time?

I think you know I agree that Christina ended up in the trunk and I've thought that since we knew about the DNA but at this stage I'm not entirely convinced that she was placed there in the garage.

I don't know how possible it is for a person to have sat in a passenger seat, put on a seatbelt but not touched anything else to not leave any DNA.

To my mind the same logic can be applied to the presence of DNA not proving SA (agian this to me goes without saying) - does the absence of DNA categorically prove that Christina never sat in the passenger seat? If she wasn't injured at that time could any touch DNA be totally removed by the various cleaners used?

And just as last thought, how far is the walk from PP's apartment to the garage - 1/2 mile to me would say 10 minutes, any futher and I'd be going more for 20 minutes.

JMO
My husband and I ate at a restaurant in SOL last night, so of course, I drove through the areas named in this case. I found Scruggs Way and though I don't know the exact location of PP's apt., I drove into the parking lot closest to Scruggs Way off of Parkwood. After making a uturn out of the lot, we drove north toward Legacy and the parking garage by Henry's Tavern. The sidewalk is dimly lit most of the way until you reach the brightly lit area of the intersection of Legacy and Parkwood at which a pedestrian would have to wait for the proper signal from the traffic lights before crossing the intersection. My husband estimated it's a 1/2 mile walk and a person would have to be walking quickly to make it in ten.

If EA made a statement implying that he had some sort of "bond" with HF, my thought is that he actually hates HF, and that was part of his motivation for harming CM. MOO

Well now that is a good thought. Maybe it wasn't so much about Christina, but about Hunter. Just a thought...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge