GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems they may only be interested in what HF was doing so they can spin the crime on him instead of EA. Which I figured would happen since they start.

Yep, and if nothing else than to create just enought doubt in (at least one) juror about HF. IMO, it's good for him (and this case) that he's fully cooperated with LE.

HF better have cooperated and, given his present circumstances, he has every reason to keep cooperating. Right now, he's the prosecution's boy.

Yay, I found JMOM's post that says brother said it was dark when EA woke him. No time given but now we know EA did not lie about waking up his brother. Most of you probably missed my post earlier in this thread about why this is important to me. I think EA went home with CM and transferred her to another family car. I don't think he expected to find his brother there, I think he figured his brother had gone partying and had crashed elsewhere. I would like to know if his car's GPS show it was back down at the shops when the pings from his and CM's phones were recorded about 40 minutes later. Might prove he used a different car and they need to track other family cars for possible locations of CM.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?268457-TX-Christina-Marie-Morris-23-Plano-30-August-2014-32-*Arrest*&p=11400104#post11400104

Has it ever been released approximately how long EA returned to the area of the shops for his phone to ping?

Has it ever been released approximately how long EA returned to the area of the shops for his phone to ping?

The warrant says her phone pinged about 10 minutes before his back at the shops. I believe her phone pinged at 4:47 and his at 4:56. After that, no more pings from her phone. But his phone pinged again, about 35 minutes after he pinged there, and he was home for that ping. I'm thinking he was back down there for only about 10 minutes, based on his time line after he left the garage at 3:58, his toll pass at 4:08, and so forth. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

No, you're not crazy, I've read that as well. And that's my point. EA woke him up but CA may not have looked at the time on the clock and why would he. Now, if it comes out that CA is adamant about EA being there at 3:00 AM, then we know something ain't right. MOO

Ea said he woke CA twice. Once when it was dark and told him to get off couch and go to bed. 2nd time he woke him, it was light and early morning. I cannot link from my tablet, but pretty sure that came from bf. Obviously this was said to establish his alibi,that he was home.

Ea said he woke CA twice. Once when it was dark and told him to get off couch and go to bed. 2nd time he woke him, it was light and early morning. I cannot link from my tablet, but pretty sure that came from bf. Obviously this was said to establish his alibi,that he was home.
So EA could have been claiming to have woke him before going to work?

I think the interviews will be released this week from police.

And LE confirmed with brother that he was home and EA woke him (see my post above with link to JMOM's report from court).

Odd to me that you would "wake" someone to tell them to go to bed & "sleep".. ("wake up & go to sleep").. I just have to remind myself who we are dealing with here... (sigh).. Why would a normal person wake a grown (young) man that early, to tell him to move..? I wonder if LE asked CA if that is something that his brother would normally do..

Thanks for that!

Iv been thinking about this, returning to the scene of the crime as such. Was this when he was panicking? Trying to get rid of her body? Did he perhaps dump it somewhere close so that if she was found it would fit in with his theory that they went there seperate ways?
Or did he go back for a look to see if there was any police presence already, had someone reported her missing already? Bit risky in his car.

Then I wondered perhaps Christina was still alive at this point, had she gotten into his car willingly and went somewhere. Then EA was taking her back to her car and something has gone wrong then.

I also can't stop thinking about this damage to his car, had it ever been reported if his car was already damaged prior to the night of Christina going missing?

I'm wondering what CA said though. I know you don't know, that's just what my point was. It makes sense to me that CA would not neccesarily look at the clock but realize it's still dark out and when/if he woke him up again, it was light out. If I wake up on the weekend and it's still dark out, I just go right back to sleep. I'm trying to understand why so many think CA is an acceptible target for harrassment. Did he confirm times, specifically the initial 3:00 AM time EA said before being confroted with video of him at 3:58. MOOOO

Thanks for that!

Iv been thinking about this, returning to the scene of the crime as such. Was this when he was panicking? Trying to get rid of her body? Did he perhaps dump it somewhere close so that if she was found it would fit in with his theory that they went there seperate ways?
Or did he go back for a look to see if there was any police presence already, had someone reported her missing already? Bit risky in his car.

Then I wondered perhaps Christina was still alive at this point, had she gotten into his car willingly and went somewhere. Then EA was taking her back to her car and something has gone wrong then.

I also can't stop thinking about this damage to his car, had it ever been reported if his car was already damaged prior to the night of Christina going missing?

I believe the damage was fresh, as in after that night...

Thanks for that!

Again JMO but no his car was not damaged nor was his hand and forearm which he told LE happened BEFORE he went out that night.Claims he has changing around his tires and the rim fell on his arm and he got mad and punched his car. These were part of the big lies he must have had time to come up with in those 4 days before LE finally came knocking on his door and brought him in for questioning.

I can just imagine what other lies he tossed around in his head before finally settling on the ones he told as being most believable! (In his mind)

Odd to me that you would "wake" someone to tell them to go to bed & "sleep".. ("wake up & go to sleep").. I just have to remind myself who we are dealing with here... (sigh).. Why would a normal person wake a grown (young) man that early, to tell him to move..? I wonder if LE asked CA if that is something that his brother would normally do..

I really think he didn't expect his brother to be home, since it was a holiday weekend, parents gone, party time and all. He may have wanted the alibi, he may have needed his brother to go upstairs so he was alone to figure out what to do about CM, and who knows what other reasons. I don't think he was all cool and collected after things went south.

meeting at the hospital seems really unless you were a CLOSE friend. I've unfortunately been part of a somewhat similar situation and random casual friends or people just in the same social circle don't show up at the hospital ... nor should they. I also been on the side where i was a casual friend and it would have been totally inappropriate to show up at the hospital .... I went to the wake and some times the service but you've got to know someone pretty well to go to the hospital. You've got to be pretty in the loop to even know to go to the hospital before its too late.
Unless he was tagging along with someone who did know JB well & was with him when he got the news?
I really think he didn't expect his brother to be home, since it was a holiday weekend, parents gone, party time and all. He may have wanted the alibi, he may have needed his brother to go upstairs so he was alone to figure out what to do about CM, and who knows what other reasons. I don't think he was all cool and collected after things went south.
I figure EA Knew CA was home or coming home. He certainly knew CA was there when he pulled up based on CA's car being there. But he didn't expect to find him on the couch & needed him to go crash upstairs so EA could take care of his coverup plan, that I'm guessing he was still trying to formulate & certainly wanted to do it without CA seeing or asking questions. Maybe even waking CA up was accidental. He didn't even know he was there on the couch & EA comes in not being quiet thinking he's upstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname