GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have had an altercation by their two cars, which were parked next to or near each other. This could have been when she caused the injuries to him. He could have then grabbed her and slammed her head into the side of his car, knocking her out and causing damage to his car. He puts her IN HIS TRUNK and drives off.

what if someone was waiting for HER in the garage.
Puts her in the trunk and has EA drive? (DNA)???? someone elses dna could very well be in that car.

The vacumming of the inside of the car is very odd given that there were visible signs of drug use when LE looked at the car. Maybe he thought he'd got away with it when no-one came to question him in the first couple of days and relaxed enough to smoke in his car, I don't know but I still believe there's a possibility that Christina was in the front of the car at some time.

JMO

Curious to know if the driver's side was also meticulously vacuumed...

I am looking ..and can not seem to locate information about the 2010 Camaro Trunk/Cargo Mat/Liner

I am curious as to the specific item this is. Is it the factory Mat or is this an Alternative type?
Yes it matters -since there are various grades and materials.

Was the mat photos shown or is that still under PPD protection?
Its a factory mat made out of a thin carpet type material. It lines the whole interior of the trunk. It is also black on top and the underside is a lighter black. Almost gray. Makes me wonder if that was the "wet blanket" Someone said they saw. It also has to pieces of a different material on the right and left side on the bottom. It would absorb more liquid then mat itself. That mat sits on a plastic cover where a spare tire would go. Even though these cars do not have one. If I knew how to upload pictures on here I would take a picture of mine and post it.

My son hit a raccoon it shattered his entire front bumper and took out a light.
He has a Genesis! fiberglass shatters and does a lot of damamge the entire bumper had to be replaced

WWWHHHAAAATTTT?????

Texas is known for being one of the states to actually use the death penalty the most, IMO. I know people from Texas who have followed other cases that have joked that if the case had been tried in Texas, there would be no worry as to whether or not the person would get the death penalty when they were convicted.

ALL JMO

They are trying to bann it!

BREAKING NEWS: Texas Bans Death Penalty
http://blog.chron.com/thepeacepastor/2015/01/breaking-news-texas-bans-death-penalty/

Regarding our question about whether the cars were parked right next to each other, this is what I've found (thanks to SeriouslySearching's post a few pages back):

Catherine Ross @CatherineNBC5 · Jan 15
Arochi told detective he didn't know where Morris parked. They say they have evidence their cars were just a few spaces away.

I am looking ..and can not seem to locate information about the 2010 Camaro Trunk/Cargo Mat/Liner ETA: EA's 2010 SS Camaro Liner/Mat

I am curious as to the specific item this is. Is it the factory Mat or is this an Alternative type?
Yes it matters -since there are various grades and materials.

Was the mat photos shown or is that still under PPD protection?

I googled Camaro mats a while back & there were many styles & types available.. some were rubber, some were carpet.. Don't know if EA's was factory equip or generic. He bought the car used, so the original owner could have purchased it.. or maybe it came with the car.. who knows

what if someone was waiting for HER in the garage.
Puts her in the trunk and has EA drive? (DNA)???? someone elses dna could very well be in that car.

I've thought about the conspiracy angle, but just don't know. For that to work, in my mind, EA's "accomplice" would have been waiting there for awhile wouldn't they? Or I suppose it could have been someone from the apartment who waits for EA & CM to start walking, then leaves the apartment and makes it over to the parking garage before EA & CM arrive at their cars.

Yes is why I am wondering if it is factory issued or aftermarket
like this one:
440441_Camaro_2010_Chevy.jpg

GO FAITH!!!!!!

:loveyou::tyou::yourock::yourock:
"tell your son he is a super star for taking part in this"
Suggestion Box ...
Let them kick at it in timed intervals
With Flop flops & Bare feet

How long do you think CM kicked the car for ??
15 sec 30sec 45 sec ???
I think without seeing the damage it is possible from just one or 2 hard kicks as he is struggling with her and she is fighting like hell to not be put in the trunk of his car. I found this video on youtube. http://youtu.be/2cBKJNdc3Oc

The woman is in flip flops and look at the dent she kicks in the car! She is much bigger then christina but you never know the adrenaline and strength you get when you are fighting for your life.

Dont get me wrong I still believe he hit something or tried to squeeze through a gate or somewhere unfamiliar to him in the dark when he was looking to hide her but I keep an open mind to all possibilities of what happened. My son will have fun getting to kick a car and being videotape doing it [emoji1]

BBM -About that - I am looking for a link that stated that as well.
Here is what is in MSM
http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_1793280c-9d2f-11e4-94a7-ff06623ae6a4.html

During her testimony, Detective Cathy Stamm said forensics determined that a substantial amount of Christina’s DNA was found on the trunk mat of Arochi’s 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. The warrant for Arochi’s Dec. 13 arrest mentioned that Christina’s DNA was also found on the interior rubber seal in the trunk opening.

Rick Staub, Plano PD Crime Scene Investigation manager, testified that criminalists used a forensic tool called Blue Star to test for blood in Arochi’s vehicle. When the substance was sprayed in the trunk, two spots “luminesced faintly,” which Staub said indicated the presence of blood.

“It certainly would be consistent with a bodily injury due to the large quantity of her DNA,” he said.

According to its website, Blue Star is considered “the most effective blood revealer available on the market.” Stamm testified that it appeared a cleaning agent had been used on the mat, which is still undergoing tests at the lab.

Eeek. Did I miss something? Where did this come from? Last I thought we heard from LE was that there was a significant amount of her DNA in the trunk of EA's car and that it was more than just contact DNA. I also know the detective said they do not think she is alive, but someone can die from blunt force trauma and not even bleed at all. I had not read or heard anything from LE about the actual amount of blood or even the type of wound that would cause "profuse bleeding." What did I miss?

Bleeding profusely?? Really? Where was this stated?
Significant amount of DNA, yes. Two spots of blood, yes.
IMO two spots of blood can be two drops...hardly enough to point to bodily injury. A bloody nose, maybe.
Two spots of blood can be two areas, also.
That statement is not clear, IMO.

I think without seeing the damage it is possible from just one or 2 hard kicks as he is struggling with her and she is fighting like hell to not be put in the trunk of his car. I found this video on youtube. http://youtu.be/2cBKJNdc3Oc

The woman is in flip flops and look at the dent she kicks in the car! She is much bigger then christina but you never know the adrenaline and strength you get when you are fighting for your life.

Dont get me wrong I still believe he hit something or tried to squeeze through a gate or somewhere unfamiliar to him in the dark when he was looking to hide her but I keep an open mind to all possibilities of what happened. My son will have fun getting to kick a car and being videotape doing it [emoji1]

I have to agree that when in "fight or flight mode" a person could do way more than otherwise, but I thought the car repair shop said that the damage to the car was not the type that would have occurred due to a person hitting it. Of course I never saw the pictures or anything, but when I heard that I just thought that maybe there were scrapes in the paint or something that would indicate it was more like a collision with a pillar or something. I'm guessing that a punch or kick would dent but not cause much damage to the finish. (If only we could have seen the damage evidence ourselves!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liliyaaa