GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #38 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, as far as I know, it's all hearsay at this point. Personally, I don't find it odd to have a shop-vac at a business, or EA could have brought it from home (also not uncommon). But again, that is all hearsay as well...

I don't think it odd for a business to have a shop-vac, especially with the quality of commercial carpeting in retailers or franchises requiring mass build outs such as sprint. The carpet is meant for high traffic (wear and tear) and due to the pile density and porousness, I would imagine a shop vac would be one of the only effective cleaning devices for a commercial grade carpet. That's JMO, and as you say, it's all hearsay.

First line, BBM, maybe it was during smoke breaks other employees noticed the damage. Since most businesses will not allow employees to smoke in front of their store front, I would imagine, if he parked in the back, it would have been visible to employees who may have been on smoke breaks.

B/IBM, BINGO! I'm so very thankful this is true.

IMO, not surprising at all that employees would notice when something is "different". The Sprint store would only have 3-4 employees per shift & they probably knew each other fairly well... and, as you say, it could have been a smoke break or them just being nosy, if there wasn't much business...

The Hilton site reports the Hilton Dallas/Plano hotel opened, ironically, August 29, 2014.
http://hiltonglobalmediacenter.com/index.cfm/page/11091

Site claims "opened" as in did open. So?

Maybe that was their target date? IIRC, someone else also posted on here that it wasn't opened yet... but that was a couple of months ago (no link available). They slap those things up so quickly... who knows..

If it was open, I imagine LE checked their surveillance..

First line, BBM, maybe it was during smoke breaks other employees noticed the damage. Since most businesses will not allow employees to smoke in front of their store front, I would imagine, if he parked in the back, it would have been visible to employees who may have been on smoke breaks.

B/IBM, BINGO! I'm so very thankful this is true.

This is what I said in my post..great minds, haha. I also think EA probably kept his car very clean so it may not have been unusual for him to use that vac, and if he did, I hope L E got evidence from that (like the filter). Guess we will see.

Maybe that was their target date? IIRC, someone else also posted on here that it wasn't opened yet... but that was a couple of months ago (no link available). They slap those things up so quickly... who knows..

If it was open, I imagine LE checked their surveillance..

Yet, the site I linked states "opened on August 29, 2014".
Usually it would have "projected" or "target" to open.
Why would the site put "opened" with an exact date filled in?
It is what it is. Believe it or not. Must be a strange coinky-dink!
Or, possibly, an omen.

The Hilton site reports the Hilton Dallas/Plano hotel opened, ironically, August 29, 2014.
http://hiltonglobalmediacenter.com/index.cfm/page/11091

Site claims "opened" as in did open. So?

I see a "Grand Opening" party announcement in a newspaper article dated 8/29/14 (http://www.dallasnews.com/business/...rs-the-competition-for-business-travelers.ece), which indicates a "soft opening", probably consisting of an invitation only cocktail party, a tour of the open area facilities/accommodations, a hired wait-staff, and Hors D'oeuvres. According to the Hilton Dallas/Plano Granite Park Facebook page, it did not officially open for business until 9/10/14 (MOD's, I only include the Hilton's FB page info as a substantiating claim to the hotel in question not yet being open for business until after the disappearance of CM). If you search "Hilton Dallas/Plano Granite Park" on FB and scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see the first post dated 9/10/14 announcing the official "open for business" date.

Except LE made the statement they believe CM left the garage in Arochi's trunk. :thinking:
Did better surveillance surface allowing LE to get a better idea of what occurred in the garage?

In my opinion this is because LE have Christina's DNA from EA's trunk. No doubt about that, they might not have (at the time or even still now) have her DNA in the passenger seat. Doesn't mean she was not there. They just might not have the proof. So why say it? Cause speculation when they don't need to because she was in the trunk.

It is hard to imagine EA killed Christina in that 3 minutes they were in the garage together, but it is possible. LE did say she left there in the trunk and I think they would know because they kept the seat belt and mat from the passenger seat for testing - or maybe that's just what they are saying up to this point. My first thought was that she did leave willingly with him, things went badly (something he said or did) and they fought in the car. He was only injured on his right side, IIRC. The fighting could have resulted in him swaying and banging his car (which really made him madder), then he stopped and finished what he started. This is just a theory, I truly hope they have a good solid case. I didn't get the feeling that she wanted to go anywhere with him, she just wanted to go home.

I don't necessarily believe he killed Christina in 2-3 minutes. But I do think he could incapacitate her in that time and put her in the trunk. Sometime later he opened the trunk, probably believing she was unconscious and there was a fight. (That would mean there is an additional crime scene somewhere else, too.) That could be where EA got bruised and bitten.

Do we know if the damage to his car was on the front fenders only or did the damage include the bumper also?

That car sits very low to the ground. IMO if he went off roading he would have damage to the front bumper also. If the damage was on the fenders only,maybe he squeezed into a tight place and hit one fender on the way in and the other on the way out. That car has a very long front end. But if that was the case he most likely would have had to do that at an angle because the quarters are wider then the fenders..

I don't necessarily believe he killed Christina in 2-3 minutes. But I do think he could incapacitate her in that time and put her in the trunk. Sometime later he opened the trunk, probably believing she was unconscious and there was a fight. (That would mean there is an additional crime scene somewhere else, too.) That could be where EA got bruised and bitten.

Yes to this - he could have punched her in the face (thus some blood), and he wouldn't want that in his precious car so he put her in the trunk. I can see where she would come out fighting for her life. And possibly she bit him if he had a chokehold on her. I wish she had had a gun or a knife, I don't think she would have hesitated to use it. I would like to have seen her go home, break up with HF, and move away from this crowd. She wanted to be in business for herself and she seemed to have a nice way about her (and great smile!). So unfair.

That car sits very low to the ground. IMO if he went off roading he would have damage to the front bumper also. If the damage was on the fenders only,maybe he squeezed into a tight place and hit one fender on the way in and the other on the way out. That car has a very long front end. But if that was the case he most likely would have had to do that at an angle because the quarters are wider then the fenders..

I guess my opinion is that CM left with EA in the passenger seat. Maybe they just can't prove it, due to the fact that EA did a sufficient job of cleaning the passenger area of the car. I also think her phone was probably dying, or had died from all the call attempts on that walk to the garage and usage from the night. I think that is when/why EA texted HF about looking for "that good rock" My guess is that as they got to the car, they had no response from HF, that EA and CM got into EA's car to go score somewhere else. Maybe CM said she knew somebody or felt obliged for some reason to help EA get that good rock...but for whatever reason, I feel like things were still okay at this time.
I think that it was on the way back that things got ugly. Maybe it was a rejected advance, maybe it was frustration and anger over driving around trying to score and failing, maybe it was a deal gone bad and he blamed her...either way I think as he was about to get CM back to her car things went wrong and quickly. Maybe he turned around refusing to take her to her car and she grabbed the wheel, causing him to swerve and damage his vehicle. In a rage he he hits her and grabs her with his right hand while regaining control of his vehicle. It is during this time that he sustains some of the injuries such as the bite mark. Maybe she got free and he felt had to stop her and that's when things got bloody and she was placed in the trunk. There are many scenarios to speculate about here, but I feel as if this was the most likely time for things to have taken a deadly turn. I also think it was at that time that he possibly turned her phone on to see what messages were there, and it pinged for the last time. He then most likely destroyed or disabled the phone permanently. It was at this time that he began actively covering up his crime. All my own opinion and imagination.

I guess my opinion is that CM left with EA in the passenger seat. Maybe they just can't prove it, due to the fact that EA did a sufficient job of cleaning the passenger area of the car. I also think her phone was probably dying, or had died from all the call attempts on that walk to the garage and usage from the night. I think that is when/why EA texted HF about looking for "that good rock" My guess is that as they got to the car, they had no response from HF, that EA and CM got into EA's car to go score somewhere else. Maybe CM said she knew somebody or felt obliged for some reason to help EA get that good rock...but for whatever reason, I feel like things were still okay at this time.
I think that it was on the way back that things got ugly. Maybe it was a rejected advance, maybe it was frustration and anger over driving around trying to score and failing, maybe it was a deal gone bad and he blamed her...either way I think as he was about to get CM back to her car things went wrong and quickly. Maybe he turned around refusing to take her to her car and she grabbed the wheel, causing him to swerve and damage his vehicle. In a rage he he hits her and grabs her with his right hand while regaining control of his vehicle. It is during this time that he sustains some of the injuries such as the bite mark. Maybe she got free and he felt had to stop her and that's when things got bloody and she was placed in the trunk. There are many scenarios to speculate about here, but I feel as if this was the most likely time for things to have taken a deadly turn. I also think it was at that time that he possibly turned her phone on to see what messages were there, and it pinged for the last time. He then most likely destroyed or disabled the phone permanently. It was at this time that he began actively covering up his crime. All my own opinion and imagination.

I think this is a very likely scenario.

Because of the drugs and alcohol, I can also see where EA possibly had reduced inhibition. By other non- verifiable reports, he had been creepy previously but hadn't acted out violently. I could see a scenario where this time he was overly sexually aggressive and CM called him out on it, threatened him, or perhaps caused him to damage his car. In his mind none of those were acceptable, since he had low inhibition anyway, he snapped.

Do we know if the damage to his car was on the front fenders only or did the damage include the bumper also?

At first all we heard about was damage to the right front side, which was in the affidavit. Then when reports were coming out about his first hearing it was reported as damage to both front sides of car:

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...-kidnapping-suspect-hoping-to-get-out-of-jail

"The car had front end damage on both the driver and passenger side, but the dents on the passenger side were more severe, according to police testimony."

Prior to LE stating that they believed Christina was in trunk when EA left the garage some of us - myself included - had this theory. Still possible since LE could have it wrong about what happened in the garage.

Prior to LE stating that they believed Christina was in trunk when EA left the garage some of us - myself included - had this theory. Still possible since LE could have it wrong about what happened in the garage.

My opinion is that they stated it that way because if they did not, they may have the burden of proving she was in front seat of the car and just do not have that proof at this time.

I would really like to see that footage at the Kroger the next morning. Does anyone know if that has been released? I am sure that the police have plenty of additional evidence and I just hope that at some point EA decides to lead cops to a body to put and end to it all for his own families sake, because we know he will never do it for CM or her family.

My opinion is that they stated it that way because if they did not, they may have the burden of proving she was in front seat of the car and just do not have that proof at this time.

I would really like to see that footage at the Kroger the next morning. Does anyone know if that has been released? I am sure that the police have plenty of additional evidence and I just hope that at some point EA decides to lead cops to a body to put and end to it all for his own families sake, because we know he will never do it for CM or her family.

No, no Kroger video yet. I would like to see it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti