GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #38 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't imagine (for the life of me!) why they are "so fixated" on EA. *scratches head*

"Somebody knows something,” McElroy.

Yes. And, they are so fixated on EA that I suppose it doesn't occur to them that he may not know where she is, but that "somebody" else might.

Drugs and the drug scene, brother: expect the unexpected when you run around with that crowd.

Well, if that's the case, then maybe EA should tell LE who took her from him.

Reminder that EA is the suspect here and that the victim's family are not to be disparaged or disrespected by our personal opinions.

Thanks !!

Can't imagine (for the life of me!) why they are "so fixated" on EA. *scratches head*

LOL Great point.

EA is the last person seen to be with Christina ever, her blood and lots of her DNA were found IN HIS TRUNK (which is evidence of her abduction, and maybe worse, because she would not have been IN HIS TRUNK willingly, or for her welfare), and no evidence places anyone else around her after she was last seen with him. After being seen in the video with EA, she's never been seen or heard from again, by anyone, ever, and they now have compelling evidence that, at the time of her abduction, EA was an as-yet-undiscovered sexual predator.

EA has been arrested and is awaiting trial for both sexual assault of a child, plus this abduction.

In light of all that, who wouldn't focus on EA as the perp, and for answers? Both LE and Christina's family are smart enough to recognize that EA knows where and how she left HIS TRUNK, EA knows if he had any help (and, if so, who helped), and therefore that any additional info on what happened comes from EA.

IMO, even when you think an answer is obvious, you look at every darn little thing to make sure you aren't being tricked by your own desire for an easy answer. One little lead or clue can change an entire investigation. We've all seen it on Dateline and the ID channel. Sometimes, it's complicated. Christina's life was complicated. I guess, I would work under the assumption that until I had a body or a confession, I would keep investigating every single aspect of her life. Of course, I really don't know what I would do if I were in this situation. I'd hate Enrique, I know I would, but I can almost guarantee you I would still be looking into the other players in her life. I wouldn't let them off the hook so easily, but hey, I'm a suspicious b*tch.

I watched the "Wolf of Wall Street" this weekend and I gotta say, maybe EA really does not remember what he did to her or with her body. Drugs & alcohol, whoosh!

I watched the "Wolf of Wall Street" this weekend and I gotta say, maybe EA really does not remember what he did to her or with her body. Drugs & alcohol, whoosh!

I think EA's problem with truthfulness has more to do with self-preservation, than with drugs and alcohol, Jazz. But I most definitely get your point.

IMO, even when you think an answer is obvious, you look at every darn little thing to make sure you aren't being tricked by your own desire for an easy answer.

I agree with your general point, but I part company with the clear and persistent insinuations by some that LE and the family simply focused on EA and ignored considering any other possibility from the outset. The truth here is basically the opposite, as it's a case where LE and family went looking for evidence, put pretty much everyone under a microscope, and has simply (and wisely) followed where the facts led. Some don't seem to like the idea that the evidence points clearly to EA, but the facts are the facts.

I think EA's problem with truthfulness has more to do with self-preservation, than with drugs and alcohol, Jazz. But I most definitely get your point.

If you listen closely, he has selective memory LOL. He claims to remember what is in his best interest to remember, or regarding things that point away from his guilt, while also claiming not to remember much of anything when the questions are incriminating.

I don't believe that for a second. You don't forget something like that. No matter how jacked up you are imo.

I don't believe that for a second. You don't forget something like that. No matter how jacked up you are imo.

I might, especially with the Adderall (ab)use. I think it can allow you to stay alert when your brain is far beyond tired. You can operate in the moment but you may form imperfect or incomplete memories, have language difficulties (such as inability to find the "right" word), be clumsy, etc., which are typical when lacking adequate sleep. (May be similar to the effects some have with Ambien?)

Also, I think the Adderall would keep you awake and alert when normally you would have passed out from the effects of the alcohol. I know I don't have completely perfect memories after a few drinks.

I am NOT saying this is what happened, just that it is possible.

JMO

I agree with your general point, but I part company with the clear and persistent insinuations by some that LE and the family simply focused on EA and ignored considering any other possibility from the outset. The truth here is basically the opposite, as it's a case where LE and family went looking for evidence, put pretty much everyone under a microscope, and has simply (and wisely) followed where the facts led. Some don't seem to like the idea that the evidence points clearly to EA, but the facts are the facts.
I don't believe that many people believe that EA isn't involved, some like myself, feel like he is the lone wolf. Others feel like there is a good chance that others are directly or indirectly involved.
It seems like a few times per week someone is being taken off of death row somewhere because new technology or new information proves them innocent (against all odds). Several times a week, LE and prosecutors are found to have been dishonest and lazy to either save their *advertiser censored* from their own poor judgements or to make themselves look better.
So, I have NO problem with posters who think that other possibilities ought to be further vetted. Maybe they already have, I'm OK with overkill because I'd rather see 1000 guilty people free than 1 innocent person jailed.
And this is why I'll never be picked for a jury :happydance::happydance:

Assuming EA is the person that hid CM and assuming he took her to some secluded place in the middle of nowhere, he may not remember the exact location, but he would know the general vicinity.. With that said, I agree... he knows what happened that night/morning...

I don't believe that many people believe that EA isn't involved, some like myself, feel like he is the lone wolf. Others feel like there is a good chance that others are directly or indirectly involved.
It seems like a few times per week someone is being taken off of death row somewhere because new technology or new information proves them innocent (against all odds). Several times a week, LE and prosecutors are found to have been dishonest and lazy to either save their *advertiser censored* from their own poor judgements or to make themselves look better.
So, I have NO problem with posters who think that other possibilities ought to be further vetted. Maybe they already have, I'm OK with overkill because I'd rather see 1000 guilty people free than 1 innocent person jailed.
And this is why I'll never be picked for a jury :happydance::happydance:
Christina has not been seen or heard from in 7 months. What is public info. leads back to EA's trunk. We are dealing with a competent PD.

Christina has not been seen or heard from in 7 months. What is public info. leads back to EA's trunk. We are dealing with a competent PD.

BBM
IMO, too many on here underestimate PPD. To ask "did they check this" or "did they do that" is just ludicrous. These guys are trained professionals & fact is, they are one of the few police departments in the U.S. that require a 4 year degree.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/45791562/...ops-list-americas-safest-cities/#.VSSZjPnF-So

I wonder if it upset EA that Christina's mom (Jonni) wrote him that letter? Just guessing...

A month or so back she was asking for people to write him and posted the address. Many many from all over, said they would. I wonder if he has been getting a lot of letters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans