Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving to watch Roosevelt.
I'll try to find the msm later where LE announced they were looking around residences.
The person who posted here, V?, said she randomly ran into Christina for the first time in three years in the parking lot and at Henry's. Sounded as if V might know the other friends too. It's not like she can come post on WS and blab everything that may interfere with an investigation though.

The same officers that I helped in the Melinda Muniz case...?

These guys are so more on top of this than you can imagine. If I were the azzhole that did this I would be looking at one way flights to countries that don't extradite

This is about to come to an end.

I'm so confused by your comments lol are you saying the people who helped with the Muniz case should come help w this one? Are you saying plano pd is more on top of this than you can imagine? Why do you feel this is going to come town end? What's your theory on what happened?

Sorry I am curious what your thoughts are I just didn't quite get what you meant.

Can some one please post the presser from LE that they have had an active search warrant to conduct an detailed investigation on all the buildings in the shops and their findings.

In Addition please post the presser that search teams issued a search warrant at the apartment on Scruggs where Christina was allegedly the night and morning in question.

If there was a drug overdose, then she had it with the guy that walked her to garage. Remember, her car never left the garage.
I think the whole drug overdose thing is way out of line here. She is dead and someone killed her.

I think its very possible her friends told le what she was planning to do & they are not telling the public. It could be she was meeting someone at or near her car. She went missing. She disappeared from the garage & there was no reason for le to say more.

Oh, if only we lived in a perfect world. There are forty year old people who don't have their lives together and never will unfortunately. In fairness to our youth, economic times have been tough,and prices are way up for everything. Here a tax, there a tax, everywhere a tax, tax. Starting salaries aren't enough to cover what it costs to live independently. When I started out, the bills were rent, car payment, insurance and gas, home phone and electric, food and then recreation and clothing. I lived paycheck to paycheck but never went into debt. Now when you buy anything it seems to come with an extra ongoing bill; cell phone, cable, Internet connection, higher rents for sure, and employers have a hard time covering medical insurance STILL. Back in my day, medical came with my job (you paid a little amount withdrawn from each paycheck). I recall having car and renters insurance, car payment on a USED car, plus rent, plus the other bills I mentioned and I wasn't making that much money. How is this afforded today?

After tats,drugs & hair highlites theres not much left for extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member