GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know... a part of me considered this... I think everyone is so frustrated with this case, I doubt there will be a big turn out. Now, if this were the case 2-3 weeks ago, I think they'd have a pretty good turn-out. I might swing by and take my pooch over that way on our evening walk and scope out the scene.

If you do swing by with your pooch, let us know what the mood is like and what the turn out is like. I think we're very frustrated here.

What I don't understand is why her car was not gone through with a fine tooth comb when it was towed - where - home? after being discovered after 4 days....wouldn't you know immediately the camera wasn't in the case? Did they know this all along and just forgot to mention it or was it just now discovered?

I'll tell ya what, Cats...I'll bet that we were driving them bat***** crazy talking about the camera here!
They finally decided to put us out of our misery and tell us that the camera was home.
They didn't think we would NOW obsess over the case.

I'll tell ya what, Cats...I'll bet that we were driving them bat***** crazy talking about the camera here!
They finally decided to put us out of our misery and tell us that the camera was home.

I know that is right ... Solve this case ..just tell us if she is ok and going to a Barn Raising Event

I don't, for a minute, believe that she just walked off on her own.
PPD can play dumb all they want. I don't buy it.

I was asking several threads ago if she kept walking and made a loop out of the garage, would she be seen? The answer was the donut shop and bank camera would have probably picked that up. We know if she turned back the way she came, the same camera that caught her walking in would have caught her walking back. So, she would have had to ride out in a car and maybe that is why LE hasn't released the video of the 3 "grainy" cars.

What I don't understand is why her car was not gone through with a fine tooth comb when it was towed - where - home? after being discovered after 4 days....wouldn't you know immediately the camera wasn't in the case? Did they know this all along and just forgot to mention it or was it just now discovered?

Was the car dusted for fingerprints? Did somebody check the trunk?

Good question about the camera! 3 weeks after the fact the camera becomes questionable? Come'on. I feel like our chains are being yanked.

So...Word on the street from a VERY reliable source at the shops at Legacy.... Plano PD is very confident at this point she left voluntarily on her own free will. Which, based on what little they have released, It's really the only party that makes sense! With that being said... IMO....even though she left voluntarily, doesn't mean a crime didn't exist AFTER she voluntarily left with them. So Either A) she is just chilling somewhere enjoying her new freedom or B) she is being held with the threat not to reach out to anyone to say she is alive and ok. or C) remains will be found over the next few months (Really hoping not the later). Supposedly we should be finding out some more pieces to the puzzle over the next week or so.

:tyou::tyou::tyou::tyou:

Thank you, I completely agree with you!
Shops at Legacy & Plano PD wants everyone to believe in this self disappearance, so their businesses will not suffer anymore than they already have.

JMO ALL THE WAY !!!! Well ya know what I think ???? I think the shops needs to chip in a big chunk of pie into the reward $$$$ and get a new PR person

Absolutely! If you find another candle you like, right click on it and copy the URL (properties), usually has to be a JPEG image. After you copy the link come back here and left click on the little teeny tiny picture with the tree in middle and click post image from URL. Paste the URL into the space and click post. That usually works. :candle: : candle : works too for the smiley with candle here.

Thanks Boots :seeya:

Could someone have finally given information to the police that had to do with her wanting to "go off the radar" for a bit? You know, maybe she wanted to shake up the bf a little, tell him she is coming home, but then not show up; make him worry. Send that last text, shut her phone off, and make him sweat. Maybe she said something to her walker friend and it was confirmed by another friend and that's why they don't think of him as a POI. LE keeps saying they don't know how she left the garage. But maybe they now know she left voluntarily, with whom they don't know. If something happened to her after that, they don't know. Maybe she did have another phone and used that to contact someone to pick her up. Maybe she waited a day and then had this other person drive her to Fort Worth and surprised her bf. If he was with someone else it could've been ugly.
Just throwing ideas out there. I know we've talked about this a million times, but still...

:giggle: then they don't know WS

I think it is odd too. HOWEVER, if you recall..... it was only a couple days before that "update" that we were all going crazy on here analyzing the Instagram photo and when was it uploaded and when was it taken and since she had her camera could it have been taken that night and on and on and on....
THEN voila! An update on the camera never being with her that night after all.

Maybe we should just keep on with our crazy ideas!

SHUT UP! Seriously????

:hills:

I don't mean you should shut up, bootsie..maybe it's a ny thing. You know that, right?

I gotcha you Mom! No, for real. He got off an airplane. He arrived on the 20th. Sooooooo..... FWIW it is not air born. ?

I was asking several threads ago if she kept walking and made a loop out of the garage, would she be seen? The answer was the donut shop and bank camera would have probably picked that up. We know if she turned back the way she came, the same camera that caught her walking in would have caught her walking back. So, she would have had to ride out in a car and maybe that is why LE hasn't released the video of the 3 "grainy" cars.

Grainy ... Corn or Rice ???

Have they thought have using Photoshop Elements??

I found this info :
Q: My photos are grainy because of low light, is there a way using photoshop elements to reduce the "grain"?
A: I think Photoshop Elements has just the thing for you.

Go up to the Filter menu and choose Noise>Reduce Noise….

A Dialog box will open. Make sure to check the Preview box so you can see how your photo is affected.

Now just visually adjust the 3 sliders until you get a good balance between reducing the noise and preserving detail. You should try checking the Remove JPEG Artifact box at the bottom to see how that looks for your photo.

After that you could try sharpening your photo slightly.

Could someone have finally given information to the police that had to do with her wanting to "go off the radar" for a bit? You know, maybe she wanted to shake up the bf a little, tell him she is coming home, but then not show up; make him worry. Send that last text, shut her phone off, and make him sweat. Maybe she said something to her walker friend and it was confirmed by another friend and that's why they don't think of him as a POI. LE keeps saying they don't know how she left the garage. But maybe they now know she left voluntarily, with whom they don't know. If something happened to her after that, they don't know. Maybe she did have another phone and used that to contact someone to pick her up. Maybe she waited a day and then had this other person drive her to Fort Worth and surprised her bf. If he was with someone else it could've been ugly.
Just throwing ideas out there. I know we've talked about this a million times, but still...

I like this one too!!!
or
milking goats and churning butter??

Grainy ... Corn or Rice ???

Have they thought have using Photoshop Elements??

I found this info :
Q: My photos are grainy because of low light, is there a way using photoshop elements to reduce the "grain"?
A: I think Photoshop Elements has just the thing for you.

Go up to the Filter menu and choose Noise>Reduce Noise….

A Dialog box will open. Make sure to check the Preview box so you can see how your photo is affected.

Now just visually adjust the 3 sliders until you get a good balance between reducing the noise and preserving detail. You should try checking the Remove JPEG Artifact box at the bottom to see how that looks for your photo.

After that you could try sharpening your photo slightly.

I think sal or somebody did this. I was convinced I saw a camera strap, but then again I might have seen that van with bunny ear flaps and fire-breathing dragon panels with Santa Claus at the wheel.

I don't think discussions on a public forum really sway anything in reality. It's just a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean