Found Safe TX - Christopher Ramirez, 3, followed dog into woods, dog came back, Grimes Co, 6 Oct 2021

If you look at the map there was a pathway straight from the neighborhood to where he was found near 7700 block of FM 1486 (path runs just east of Aggie Expressway 249). Honestly surprised they did not search that path. Looks like it might be a power line path, but who knows.
No one knows if he went straight on that path. He could have wandered, zigging and zagging, or in circles.

I have never heard of Amazon Smile. Thank you, just signed up and TES is my charity now as well.
Welcome to AmazonSmile!
Thank you for supporting Texas Missing Persons Foundation.
Remember: Start your shopping at smile.amazon.com, or with AmazonSmile activated in the app, and we'll donate 0.5% of the eligible purchase price — at no extra cost to you.
Visit AmazonSmile

Me too, thanks to the original poster!!!

"
Christopher Ramirez, 3, was found near the Crown Ranch subdivision.

According to law enforcement, a property owner had just returned home from Bible study when he decided to look for the child.

After initially not finding him, the property owner was heading back inside when he heard noises coming from the woods.

The property owner contacted local officials before running towards the sounds — and discovered the boy naked.

Law enforcement arrived and found the property owner carrying Ramirez to the front."

Wow all around.

https://www.kxxv.com/brazos/grimes-county-child-found-safe-after-missing-for-several-days

"
Christopher Ramirez, 3, was found near the Crown Ranch subdivision.

According to law enforcement, a property owner had just returned home from Bible study when he decided to look for the child.

After initially not finding him, the property owner was heading back inside when he heard noises coming from the woods.

The property owner contacted local officials before running towards the sounds — and discovered the boy naked.

Law enforcement arrived and found the property owner carrying Ramirez to the front."

Wow all around.

https://www.kxxv.com/brazos/grimes-county-child-found-safe-after-missing-for-several-days

I am a tiny bit worried that he was found naked and over five miles away. Could he have been picked up by someone at some point? Hopefully he will be able to verbalize his experience.

They will figure it all out. He’s alive and safe! I’m going to focus on that.

So when you look at Deer Park Road, and then over at Crown Ranch subdivision, it looks like this child did exactly what the searchers believed he did, he just went further than they thought. It appears he went straight into the very very dense woods with brambles and undercanopy, and just kept going and going.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back