Found Safe TX - Christopher Ramirez, 3, followed dog into woods, dog came back, Grimes Co, 6 Oct 2021

IMO
It’s odd that a child familiar with the area (woods behind the house) wouldn’t come back out (follow) the dog back out.

Did the family try looking for him when the dog came back but he didn’t?

How far could a 3yo get on foot? If in the woods I’m not worried yet that he’s starved more that he’d been hurt.

I wonder why mom is so convinced he was abducted.

I am praying they find him.

more information. Christopher was wearing shorts like his shirt. Mom noticed him missing when she was putting away groceries. She knew he had been playing with the dog, but took her eyes off of him to put bags of groceries on the step. Started calling for him. Looked in the back patio area. Then the neighbor told her about him chasing the dog. Mom looked for him for about 9 minutes before calling authorities. Again mom and grandfather said someone took him/is hiding him. They don't have anyone in mind that might have taken him. They said Christopher never leaves the property.
Couple of thoughts. Emphatically they keep saying someone took him and never leaves the property reminded me of Summer Wells. Also, LE asked the family to stay in the house and not go out. They were allowed to speak to the reporter by phone. Could it be the Laundries were asked to stay home as well... JMO

I just saw a screenshot of a news article saying step dad is one of 2 Offenders in the immediate area. It’s at the bottom of the article.
Pond drained, little Christopher still missing

[BBM]
"Sowell said there are two registered sex offenders in the area, one of who is Christopher’s stepfather. The Sheriff said the homes and property of both offenders were immediately searched. Officers also searched every home in the area."

The woods have a number of ATV trails. He could have gotten turned around and walked in the wrong direction until he got tired. He may have crawled into a hidey hole in brush and woods debris to sleep and hide. Best chance to locate him in the woods would be to use a helicopter or drone with a Flir thermal camera.

I just saw a screenshot of a news article saying step dad is one of 2 Offenders in the immediate area. It’s at the bottom of the article.
Pond drained, little Christopher still missing

REALLY important when it comes to SOs is what their crimes were. A male who sexually victimizes an adult female is unlikely to then sexually victimize a 3yo child. Remember that many sex offenders are on the registry for statutory type charges, not that that means they aren't a criminal but it doesn't mean they're a pedophile.

Anyone else notice that there are different versions of the story? Some sources say Mom was unloading groceries and others say she was unpacking things from her mobile food business. I’ve read that Mom, Grandma and Christopher had just returned from running errands. I’ve also seen where they had just returned from selling food on the side of the road. There are also a couple of different stories about where she was and what she was doing when he “ran off”.

And now we learn that his stepfather is an RSO? (Though we don’t know if his crime was against adult or child.)

REALLY important when it comes to SOs is what their crimes were. A male who sexually victimizes an adult female is unlikely to then sexually victimize a 3yo child. Remember that many sex offenders are on the registry for statutory type charges, not that that means they aren't a criminal but it doesn't mean they're a pedophile.
Exactly, I am much more concerned about the one I linked above than the step-father for an abduction. That however does not mean that certain behaviour types can be associated with sex offenders and concerns in general.

Grimes County Sheriff Don Sowell said Christopher's stepfather is a registered sex offender and one of two living in the area. However, Sheriff Sowell said the stepfather was not near the scene at the time of Christopher's disappearance. The sheriff said that was an angle that had already been checked out early in the investigation and has been cleared. The other offender was also cleared in the case, according to the sheriff's interview Thursday.

3-year-old Christopher Ramirez missing in Texas | kagstv.com

Anyone else notice that there are different versions of the story? Some sources say Mom was unloading groceries and others say she was unpacking things from her mobile food business. I’ve read that Mom, Grandma and Christopher had just returned from running errands. I’ve also seen where they had just returned from selling food on the side of the road. There are also a couple of different stories about where she was and what she was doing when he “ran off”.

And now we learn that his stepfather is an RSO? (Though we don’t know if his crime was against adult or child.)
Christopher and his mom returned home in the vehicle that they sell food and drinks from. While she was taking down all of the things Christopher was playing in the front yard with his dog. In less than 2 minutes he was gone chasing after his pet. Groceries from the food truck. Hope that helps

Unloading groceries, unpacking from food business - basically the same thing.

I am sure they are doing it but checking to see where the mom was selling goods earlier and if there was a known sex offender near there would be good to look at. The idea of someone spotting sweet Christopher and following to see where he lived could be possible I suppose. The Sheriff did say they were looking at several neighbors' cameras.

In looking at the area w/ google earth it does appear that ATV vehicles of some sort must regularly drive through those woods nearby. And I can't tell if this is an orchard area or re-forestation nearby.

So many places to hide. I see culverts, cars, trailers, mobile homes that have skirts with areas to hide under. But why did the dog lose his scent?

Google Maps

And where did they lose his scent?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda