Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the FB info about closed page and new open group, all!

Forgive me, I am not seeing that her children are somewhere safe - I must be missing it somewhere? Can someone confirm? I guess with her car being found the idea that she took her kids and fled to Dallas has been debunked.

Forgive me, I am not seeing that her children are somewhere safe - I must be missing it somewhere? Can someone confirm? I guess with her car being found the idea that she took her kids and fled to Dallas has been debunked.

It was said in one article that she texted her ex that she will come and collect the children, so I suppose they are with him.

I will see if I find that quote.

From my understanding (per SM and local news) was that she was to pick the children up from her ex-husband (with whom she still lived) and evacuate to Dallas. She never showed up and her uncle filed the missing persons report.

[FONT=&amp]Did she send a text saying her walk through was cancelled that morning or did she actually CALL someone?? Could the text or call have been forced? [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

If you join the closed group you can see the messages by JA.

Is she divorced, separated or still married to the father of her children? I've been seeing him referred to as an ex <modsnip> :thinking:

From the find Crystal FB page:

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...sing-realtor-crystal-seratte-mcdowell-n796691

The 38-year-old is always prompt in returning messages, whether they be from a client or a family member. Jeff told Dateline he then contacted Crystal’s ex-husband, with whom she was sharing a residence in Baytown, Texas, while work on her townhouse was being finished.
“He said she had sent him a message saying she was coming to pick up the kids to go to Dallas, but she didn’t show,” Jeff said. “We aren’t sure she sent those messages to him, though. She never told me of plans to go to Dallas for the storm.”
The family called police shortly after.
Responding officers searched the home but reportedly found nothing of significance. Officials were able to salvage files on her computer, thought to have been destroyed, because of a factory reset, Jeff told Dateline. Authorities have not shared what information, if any, they have found in them.
The usually active social-media user has not posted on her personal or professional pages since Friday morning.

So her ex says she was supposed to come get the kids but never showed. Her computer that was at the house shares with her ex had a factory reset....hmmmm...this one is starting to look pretty suspicious considering she posted she was happiest she'd EVER been 2 days prior

Forgive me but who is Jeff?

nvm.....I found out on the FB page

I'm concerned about the two people in custody and that they had Crystal's car.
Carjacking? Ugh.

The find FB mentions car found at hotel...that would be a twist

I wonder if she was carjacked on the way to her ex husband's house.

Maybe be she did intend on taking herself and the kids to Dallas.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member