Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Banfield discussing this now.Boyfriend talking yet again.

BF is now saying they've only dated one month? like 4 weeks??

You know...all those texts...if she didn't, I don't see an opportunistic perp go to that trouble. Ugh, I go back and forth by the minute regarding who did this.

Yes, I can't see someone who abducted her to go through all that trouble and text everybody. Jmo

At this point, my gut isn't telling me anything.

How many days ahead of the hurricane did they know it was coming? 3? 4? So why wait so long to get water and risk everyone being out of it or the prices being raised sky high?

IF these two stills are with different outfits, BF has some 'plainin' to do. IF BF first said they'd been dating two months and now is saying one, he's got more 'plainin' to do. That's every detective's dream is inconsistent statements and slip ups from one of their suspects. As stated, BF needs to shut up before he digs himself into a deeper hole.

I suppose it is possible she went to get water at a store and some unsavory person decided to take advantage of the coming hurricane to indefinitely hide his dirty deeds. I remember there being a murder or two that was done during Katrina in the hopes the crime would be covered up. IMO

Boyfriend is now saying they were only dating for a month now.

If I were the boyfriend I'd be fine with people considering me a suspect if it meant that her story continued to be put out there. We've only been hearing from him and her uncle.

I'm shocked that the guy is only 37.

He does not think he is a suspect, that is why he does not have a lawyer. He said tnis in an earlier interview with Ashleigh Banfield.

Boyfriend said on Ashleigh Banfield show that LE indicated to him that hebdid not do too well on polygraph exam.

If he is so gaga in love with her, is he exhibiting any fear and emotional upheaval about her disappearance, in addition to all his jabbering?
Maybe this is his way of coping I dunno.

Is anyone watching HLN?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sheriff said both ex and bf have been cooperative.

Husband was supposed to go on cruise, she changed it to bf.

Cell ping 7 miles from where car was going.
Aren't focusing on cell ping, have stronger leads.

Ex was going to go on the cruise initially, and she changed it to being the bf instead? wow

Crystal walks around in a purple dress andcwalks out of the house in the black dress.

Paul said it was because of infared interfierance.

LE feels PI is overzealous.
LE not impressed that PI let cell phone ping info out.
Family not forthcoming with leads to LE.

did sherriff just say "much of the scene is compromised" in reference to the townhouse? what does that mean? did it flood or just meaning it's a mess of construction?

Family had been to her car before LE and compromised the scene...

Family had been to her home (under renos) before LE and compromised the scene.

did sherriff just say "much of the scene is compromised" in reference to the townhouse? what does that mean? did it flood or just meaning it's a mess of construction?

I belive the family went in and out of the townhouse.

Something that bothered me from the beginning is the fact that she had not introduced the children to the BF before the cruise they were taking. I think the Uncle was going as a buffer(Uncle's Friend) , I don't think she was going to introduce him as her BF to the children in that situation. IMO just odd

Boy, I sure do wish we could hear from the uncle about this cruise. I'm also wondering what cabin the children would have been sleeping in. I'm inclined to believe that it would be the uncle's cabin and not the newly in love couple. JMO

Sheriff said both ex and bf have been cooperative.

Husband was supposed to go on cruise, she changed it to bf.

Cell ping 7 miles from where car was going.
Aren't focusing on cell ping, have stronger leads.

bbm That's good to hear at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members