TX - Dallas 13 Yr Old Girl Arrested For Luring Young Kids Into Prostitution

Yes...the 13 year old, and the ones she lured in. Have you met any 13 year olds lately? They are not what they used to be. :eek: They have sex, they get pregnant, they give BJs on the school bus and in the boys bathroom. They are among one of the fastest growing groups of newly diagnosed HIV infected patients. I know 13 year olds who have more sex than my adult married friends... all on their own accord.

Holy CRAP, I have a 13 year old, and she is NOT any of what you describe, nor are her friends. :mad:

While not wanting to get into a bout of name calling and accusations, I'm with InterestedWoman. While little tramps may have been a bit harsh, it is true that many 13 year olds are into things that would make one's hair turn (and I'm not saying this is the case here). Not every child lives in a happy, Leave It Beaver style home. And, even if they do, look at all the spoiled rich kids who, when denied an IPOD by Daddy, decide to kill everyone in a fit of pique. No, childhood isn't what it used to be. Or should be.

That said, I'm hoping that she has been arrested and that this is the start of a child trafficing operation by the police.

It's a sad day when so-called "adults" are so ready to refer to a sexually abused child as a "tramp" and other so-called "adults" applaud. As for this young girl's arrest? Unless LE is dirty (and I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, read between the lines, and assume they are not), imnsho, there is a very reasonable explanation for the young girl's arrest. This is obviously a child sex trafficking case. And that means, this child is in danger from the traffickers. She also presents a viable material witness for putting these people behind bars. By arresting the girl, LE is able to legally secure her in a "safe place" away from those who would just as readily shoot her as they would exploit her. Just something to think about for those unfamiliar with complexities of dealing with trafficking victims.
You may very well be correct.

There's more:

"The family of a 13-year-old girl still can't understand how a sleepover at a schoolmate's house went so wrong.
Dallas police say a friend lured the teen into prostitution early Saturday at a Love Field-area nightclub...."

"Authorities are investigating whether she may have persuaded other girls to engage in prostitution. They are also looking into whether an older female relative of the suspect was involved"...

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...eenvice_26met.ART.State.Edition1.469ae71.html

Yes...the 13 year old, and the ones she lured in. Have you met any 13 year olds lately? They are not what they used to be. :eek: They have sex, they get pregnant, they give BJs on the school bus and in the boys bathroom. They are among one of the fastest growing groups of newly diagnosed HIV infected patients. I know 13 year olds who have more sex than my adult married friends... all on their own accord. She is not a victim...she was arrested, she is the criminal.

Look around on Myspace. Go to the mall. There are A LOT of sexually active and explicit pre-teen/young teens looking for a man. Sadly, in many cases their mommas hop from live in to live in...Just gotta have a man.

IF adults were involved it is the adults that are the criminals.

It doesn't matter what the 13-year-old has done. It doesn't matter what the 13-year-old talks about with friends. It doesn't matter if the 13-year old is the one doing the enticing.

In my opinion, there is no such thing as a willing 13-year-old when the other participants are of age. Never, ever, ever. A 13-year-old is legally a child. Any adult who touches that child inappropriately is a molester. As is any adult who watches a child do something sexually inappropriate.

Children don't own and operate the business in the picture where those little girls were dancing. They weren't the ones using little girls to sell drinks.There are some adults involved that need to be going down big time, in my opinion.

The laws are very strict and they happen to agree with everything you just said Jolynna. This means the child is very much a victim in this case.

Yes SS you are right this young lady is a vic of the worst type of crime. Someone (an adult) had to be involved. Who let them into the club, who paid them, who had sex with them. Other 13 year olds..absolutely not..we all know it is adults that prey on these innocent young ladies. Adults who ran the nightclub, set up the girls, paid the girls and probably transported the girls. 13 year olds do not drive.

And to call her a tramp is just freakin unbelievable....she is not a tramp ..she is an abused child for goodness sake. Someone desparate enough to do this for the money..but not because she came up with the idea herself..oh no..some lovely adult was right there.

Adults who do this type of thing need to be in prison for life. They stole an important part of these young ladies lives and they need to pay with the rest of their life behind bars. Having their name on a sex predator list is just not gonna cut it anymore.

It's a sad day when so-called "adults" are so ready to refer to a sexually abused child as a "tramp" and other so-called "adults" applaud. As for this young girl's arrest? Unless LE is dirty (and I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, read between the lines, and assume they are not), imnsho, there is a very reasonable explanation for the young girl's arrest. This is obviously a child sex trafficking case. And that means, this child is in danger from the traffickers. She also presents a viable material witness for putting these people behind bars. By arresting the girl, LE is able to legally secure her in a "safe place" away from those who would just as readily shoot her as they would exploit her. Just something to think about for those unfamiliar with complexities of dealing with trafficking victims.

I wasn't applauding the "tramp" part...just the part about the parents. Maybe I should have made myself clearer.
I started this thread and said how sad it was. I never called anyone a tramp nor would I.

Yes SS you are right this young lady is a vic of the worst type of crime. Someone (an adult) had to be involved. Who let them into the club, who paid them, who had sex with them. Other 13 year olds..absolutely not..we all know it is adults that prey on these innocent young ladies. Adults who ran the nightclub, set up the girls, paid the girls and probably transported the girls. 13 year olds do not drive.

And to call her a tramp is just freakin unbelievable....she is not a tramp ..she is an abused child for goodness sake. Someone desparate enough to do this for the money..but not because she came up with the idea herself..oh no..some lovely adult was right there.

Adults who do this type of thing need to be in prison for life. They stole an important part of these young ladies lives and they need to pay with the rest of their life behind bars. Having their name on a sex predator list is just not gonna cut it anymore.

100% agree.

Those children don't own, operate or get the profits from selling drinks at that business pictured.

I think there are adults involved that have explaining to do.

I wasn't applauding the "tramp" part...just the part about the parents. Maybe I should have made myself clearer.
I started this thread and said how sad it was. I never called anyone a tramp nor would I.

I had a feeling that was a quick reply and you were applauding the first sentence.

Some lovely adult whom was also calling her a tramp and a whole host of other things a 13 year old is NOT.

I had a feeling that was a quick reply and you were applauding the first sentence.

Thank you. I think those of you who know me would know that, but I still wanted to address the issue for those that don't.

Young girls don't get to the point of being a "tramp" without some sort of victimization. Those "trampy" 13 year olds aren't much different than the 13 year old boys that molest other kids. 95% of the time they're a victim themselves and are only expressing learned behaviors.

WR, I knew you weren't. I know you wouldn't. This isn't some "Girls Gone Wild" sleepover party. The articles mentioned an adult female is probably involved. No doubt. Tough enough being a 13 year old without being exploited.

This was previously stated, but I think it should be asked again?

WHERE WERE THIS GIRL'S PARENTS?

Was this girl working nights?

Where did they think she got extra money?

That last linked article says the (then 12-year-old) girl ran away last November. Apparently the parents "looked frantically" for her for two weeks and found her dancing at this club. At that point the police were brought in and she relayed her story of dancing at the club for the previous two weeks. At *that* point the dancing stopped and she is now living and attending school elsewhere.

So it does not appear that she was dancing (or earning excess money) while living under her parents' roof. And once they found her, it stopped.

At this point I don't see any blame for this falling on the parents, although there may be some additional information about why she ran away in the first place. The mom indicates that although she was 12 she "has the body of a 20 year old".

In addition, I haven't seen any evidence indicating that she "lured" others in, but I can certainly see how it could happen.

Dawn

That last linked article says the (then 12-year-old) girl ran away last November. Apparently the parents "looked frantically" for her for two weeks and found her dancing at this club. At that point the police were brought in and she relayed her story of dancing at the club for the previous two weeks. At *that* point the dancing stopped and she is now living and attending school elsewhere.

So it does not appear that she was dancing (or earning excess money) while living under her parents' roof. And once they found her, it stopped.

At this point I don't see any blame for this falling on the parents, although there may be some additional information about why she ran away in the first place. The mom indicates that although she was 12 she "has the body of a 20 year old".

In addition, I haven't seen any evidence indicating that she "lured" others in, but I can certainly see how it could happen.

Dawn

Dawn, I 'm sorry. That last link was actually a seperate case than was originally posted. I just linked it here as it was related to the other case strongly. This 12 year old was a runaway. The other two 13 year olds were not runaways. The girl that was lured was at a sleepover when she was lured by her friend. There's got to be a adult responsible behind this. These kids didn't just find a place on their own to strip and give sexual favors for money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back