GUILTY TX - Danielle Hill Alvarado, 28, Wichita Falls, 24 Jan 2010

I have lived in Wichta Falls for almost 5 years and have not heard of this or seen a single missing flyer for her.

Just amazingly sad that no posters or word have been around enough for Danielle -- thank you Casey for letting us know what it is like for someone living there as far as having heard about her disappearance and as far as seeing posters any where

No problem. I, much like those of you who have been following this for a while, am very frustrated that it appears so open and shut but no arrest has been made. I have been involved with the WFPD on several occasions through work and have a lot of respect for them. I wonder if they would be able to share some cold case type of files with us to let some fresh eyes creep over them and maybe turn up some new leads?

I will be posting some really good news regarding media reporting come Monday night...so be sure to check in. Also, prayers today as a private search is being conducted. Remember, while this may look "grim", never lose hope. We don't know if any of the bad men who hung with the husband may have drugged and trafficked Danielle...anything is possible. Always hope...should things turn differently, there will always be time for sorrow.

Is the search going on in Wichita Falls? I had not heard anything about it, but could possibly have stayed in town and helped out.

Is the search going on in Wichita Falls? I had not heard anything about it, but could possibly have stayed in town and helped out.

Hi Casey,
Yes, however it is a private search with the PD and a special search unit that was flown in. I will certainly let you know for any future searches that may be conducted. Are you a professional SAR? If so, please email me with your contact info and Iwill bookmark it for future needs. If you are a volunteer who has attended, or would like to attend searches that call for the public assistance...I will add your name on that list. Many thanks! Cynthia lostnmissing@comcast.net

There are pitifully few people who have "liked" the facebook page. If you're okay doing that sort of thing, I'm sure her mom would appreciate it and see it as a sign of support.

Thank you. I'm hoping that her page will increase with supporters once the family appears on the Jane Valez Mitchell show this week. It is slated for Tuesday evening. Please do help get her page to all by sharing on FB if you are on FB. Thanks for the message and you are absolutely correct! Her parents, sister and grandparents would be ever so appreciative!

The husband needs to be shaken down by LE.

Sorry for the late posting / responding on this case but I have been away / busy on a couple of cases ;-)

You need to remember that everyone has their rights and unfortunately the above cannot be done. He certainly has been questioned but until evidence is garnered against him and / or anyone else associated with this crime, he cannot be harassed. Of course this is assuming that Danielle's husband did commit a crime against her.

No problem. I, much like those of you who have been following this for a while, am very frustrated that it appears so open and shut but no arrest has been made. I have been involved with the WFPD on several occasions through work and have a lot of respect for them. I wonder if they would be able to share some cold case type of files with us to let some fresh eyes creep over them and maybe turn up some new leads?

Yes CaseyLPC, but what is your evidence? There is only circumstantial evidence, unfortunately.

Regarding WFPD sharing cold case files with us? Ahhhh, that isn't going to happen, ever - NO law enforcement agency would ever do this.

Also, just as a reminder to some - remember, the 'Bad Guys' also can read what is written on these forums, etc.

CaseyLPC, the search that was done wasn't the type of search where search and rescue teams looked in various areas and volunteers were needed. Therefore no information on the search was released to the media.

Hi Casey,
Yes, however it is a private search with the PD and a special search unit that was flown in. I will certainly let you know for any future searches that may be conducted. Are you a professional SAR? If so, please email me with your contact info and Iwill bookmark it for future needs. If you are a volunteer who has attended, or would like to attend searches that call for the public assistance...I will add your name on that list. Many thanks! Cynthia lostnmissing@comcast.net

Good answer. LOL

Glad that this case is finally getting some national attention. Wish that more time could have been spent talking about the case but maybe Ms. Dillard will be able to go back on the show to talk about her precious daughter, Danielle.

It would be worth noting that even though Danielle's family brought in the specialized K9 / handler to work the case, that LE agreed to this prior to the team's acceptance and arrival to work. Only LE was with the team when they worked this case.

The family will be on the Jane Velez Mitchell show again this coming Tuesday, March 1st at 7pm eastern.

The family will be on the Jane Velez Mitchell show again this coming Tuesday, March 1st at 7pm eastern.

Jane Velez Mitchell offered to have Danielle's husband, Jonathan, and her mom, Balynnda, back on the show. However, it has been rescheduled twice due to breaking news. Please also note the Producer did mention that Jonathan has not returned the show's phone calls. Interesting considering his "role" on his appearance was not to make a plea to find his wife, or to explain why he has been taking down her missing posters...including the original hand written ones that family hung the days following her being reported missing. (Reported to PD by her mom.) Instead he went on the show to declare his innocence and state untruths regarding Danielle's mother. At the same time, neither has the PD returned the show's calls. (However, many times the PD refuses to talk to media/press and especially national media attention.) We are hoping it will be rescheduled. The family has had an extreme difficulty in having the PD investigate those who have come forward with information as well as investigating Jonathan's statements as to what happened the night Danielle left. He reported to the PD that she left and was probably with some guy named "Jeremy" of whom has never been found and yet on Jane's show he states she said she was going back to her ex-husband. That may be the reason he is refusing to make contact with the show. Regardless, the PD has a responsibility to investigate why all the changes of his story? All the family wants is to have their Danielle home. A young child calls for her mommy and nobody can give her any confirmed answers except to say "We are still looking for your mommy."

http://lostnmissing.posterous.com/press-release-family-to-hold-event-to-find-mi
Danielle-PosterEvent_mini.jpg

Wow, I had NEVER heard of Danielle and I am shocked because I was looking around for other missing person's in the vicinity of Shonda Townsend who went missing from the Mineral Wells, TX area. This is so sad, they both have a child at home missing mommy. So sad :(

Please note that volunteers are needed for this coming Saturday's Poster/ Balloon Event. Please try to attend if you're able. The poster is located above the post above. Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back