TX - Daycare owner allegedly drugged & tied up children, Mesquite, 14 Sep 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Day care owner accused of keeping babies tied to car seats

Parents are furious to learn a daycare owner faces charges after police say she restrained children by tying them up.

The woman owns a daycare center based out of her home in Mesquite, Texas.

One parent equipped their child with a hidden camera and the footage caught the woman possibly abusing a baby in a car.

While police secured the home, detectives found three children in the master bedroom closet, strapped into plastic car seats. The doors were closed, and the lights were off in the room.

Nine children were found in the home, all tied with ligatures around their necks. Police later described the ligatures as cotton shoelaces.

Initially, Anderson denied she used medication on the children, but she later changed her story when detectives showed the video evidence.

She told police she gave the children Tylenol to “maker her job easier,” according to the warrant.

Anderson was arrested Friday after police investigated complaints from parents about the treatment of their children at Becky’s Home Child Care in the 4300 block of Tamarix Court. Mesquite is about 45 miles east of Fort Worth.

According to the Associated Press, an affidavit said, “the 60-year-old woman yanked a 6-month-old child by the bib around his neck, tying laces around the young children's necks to limit their movement and giving them acetaminophen to quiet them.”

Anderson is being held on a $45,000 bond.

upload_2018-9-19_0-8-35.jpeg

Dallas Daycare Owner Allegedly Drugged And Tied Up Children

DFW daycare owner left tied-up babies, toddlers in car seats for hours, warrant says

Texas day care worker arrested after children found restricted, bound in her home

Home daycare owner accused of drugging, tying kids to car seats in dark closet

Day care worker arrested for putting kids in closets with ligatures around their necks

Texas day care owner accused of tying kids to car seats for hours

Texas Mother Details Insufferable Abuse Her 2-Year-Old Endured at Hands of Day Care Owner
Detailing the horror, Ta’lor Oliver said her son Triston Oliver would come home with bruises, scratches and “severe” diaper rash after spending hours under the watchful eye of “Becky’s Day Care” owner Rebecca Anderson, according to The Daily Mail.
upload_2018-9-23_22-34-3.jpeg
Oliver told Daily Mail she never imagined her son being abused by the “sweet” day care owner, but has since realized all the “red flags.”

“Everything just seemed OK that I would trust her enough to let my son go there,” she recalled. “‘The reviews were good, when I went to meet her, her house was super clean. When I brought Triston with me, she kinda let him roam around, she showed me all the rooms.”

However, Oliver said she noticed a change in her son’s behavior after spending just a few days at Anderson’s day care center. She said he would come home tired and hungry with bruises and abrasions on his body. When she came to pick him up, he would sprint out of the door, eager to go home.

She best be thankful none of the kids died under her watch! And she best be thankful none of the parents walked in, because I don't think it would have ended well for her!

Bless these parents and children! Hard enough to leave your kids to make a living, but then to have that trust broken, it will be even harder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back