TX TX - Devine Tollett, 18, Houston, Apr 2018

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Original
Original
Original

Missing Person / NamUs #MP61594
Devine Tollett

Female, Black / African American
Height 5' 1" (61 Inches)
Weight 130 lbs

Black Hair
Brown Eyes

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact April 1, 2018
NamUs Case Created November 14, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Houston, Texas
Harris County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Devine was last seen on April 12, 2018 at about 11:00am. Missing persons casefile states that the date of last contact is 04/01/2018.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Devine Tollett, 18: Disappeared From Houston In 2018

Devine-Tollett-Missing-1.jpg

At the time of her disappearance, Devine Tollett stood 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighed 130 pounds. She had black/dark brown hair and brown eyes. Any other distinguishing marks are unknown, as are the clothes she was last seen wearing. Her middle name is “Rolynn.” She would be 21-years-old at the time of this publication.

I’ve never seen that before. What causes something like that to change? Can anyone chime in with some input as to how/why that happens?
Just guesswork, but I think there were duplicate profiles created for her, and when they realized it they removed one of them. I think duplicate MP entries might occur when the profiles are created by different entities: PD, family, etc.

Just guesswork, but I think there were duplicate profiles created for her, and when they realized it they removed one of them. I think duplicate MP entries might occur when the profiles are created by different entities: PD, family, etc.
Thanks so much for the clarification. I didn’t realize that could happen. Glad to hear though that many separate entities are working on her case. I hope she is found safe and is returned to her family (assuming that is what she wants but is unable to do so)

Thanks so much for the clarification. I didn’t realize that could happen. Glad to hear though that many separate entities are working on her case. I hope she is found safe and is returned to her family (assuming that is what she wants but is unable to do so)
Oh, I don’t know if there are multiple entities working her case, it was just a theory why a person may end up with two different NamUs entries. But it could be something else.

I just remembered an instance where a second NamUs profile was created last week for a missing man from Arkansas. The investigating agengy is the same, but the date of last contact is different, so perhaps they missed the first profile if they searched by date. This is also a possibility for duplicate entries..

Oh, I don’t know if there are multiple entities working her case, it was just a theory why a person may end up with two different NamUs entries. But it could be something else.

I just remembered an instance where a second NamUs profile was created last week for a missing man from Arkansas. The investigating agengy is the same, but the date of last contact is different, so perhaps they missed the first profile if they searched by date. This is also a possibility for duplicate entries..
Gotcha my mistake. I guess I’m just glad they noticed a duplicate and changed it. I’ve seen many profiles especially of poc missing persons where they put incorrect race or make very simple admistrative mistakes, which often get overlooked sometimes. I just hope it means they are actually doing something and working towards the resolution of this missing persons case. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11
Back