TX TX - Donna Cloud, 19, Kingwood, 25 Oct 2016

I haven't been able to find any updates on the search for Donna past November in msm or her search page.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Only update is remains found in Conroe last week are not her. Still nothing.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

So sad there is not more in the news. Where are you Donna?

ETA I thought there was no updates on her searching for page but it appears I looked at a different page and that there are two and both appears to be run by the family.
Maybe a password was forgotten.

https://www.facebook.com/searchfordonnakaycloud/
old

https://www.facebook.com/groups/202464730199630/
new

It seems that one of them is a "page" and one is a "group". The group is more up to date. I don't really know the difference on fb but it looks like the group can only be viewed when logged in and it has a few more followers.

It seems that one of them is a "page" and one is a "group". The group is more up to date. I don't really know the difference on fb but it looks like the group can only be viewed when logged in and it has a few more followers.
So maybe they are seeing which works best in getting info out/receiving info in about Donna.

I think about her daily. This is in my area. I always look for her. Her family has not heard from her. I can only hope for the best but fear the worse

6416ce9f8a47c183b0969962fbc5664c.jpg

Anyone want to go. I contacted the dad and told him we would like to help and he sent this

If I lived in Texas lmadler, I would join you.

Just read up on the case. Seems like LE would be able to find the person she was meeting up with by looking at her social media and cell phone accounts?

Do any of you think she may be voluntarily missing?

If I lived in Texas lmadler, I would join you.

Just read up on the case. Seems like LE would be able to find the person she was meeting up with by looking at her social media and cell phone accounts?

Do any of you think she may be voluntarily missing?
My opinion is no

Her uncle sent me a friend request. I have invited him to join the discussion. Maybe we can get a little more information and possibly help find her.

Does anyone else get the feeling that police are not treating this as missing and more as "runaway"?
There's been very little info coming from LE and just confusion from the family.

All MOO!

Does anyone else get the feeling that police are not treating this as missing and more as "runaway"?
There's been very little info coming from LE and just confusion from the family.

All MOO!
From what I read she is not considered a runaway. There is a fb page to find her. I haven't asked them any questions but this would help us find her.
Did she have snapchat
Kik
Pof
Datehookup
Who was the last person to see her?
Who and where is her Mom
Is she Native
What are her friends saying?
From what I understand this is a 19yr old who works at sonic
Has a young son
Step mom, dad, sister, uncle, grandmother that love and miss her
This is a small town girl on the outskirts of Houston
She has had no contact with anyone. She is 19. She is free to go where she wants. Doesn't have to runaway
Just dropped her family, child, dog, home. I don't believe it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buybuyavto
Back