TX TX - Dorien Thomas, 9, Amarillo, 26 Oct 1998

Would love to know what the tip entailed, seeing as the tip led to remains. I look forward to all updates.

Two years later, the calls are sporadic and always lead detectives back to the same place.
I would love to know if the calls always hinted at his remains being at a specific location, and if so, I wonder if that is the location where these remains were now found.

If so, there will be a lot to account for…

He was classified as a non-voluntary abduction from the start as opposed to a missing persons which is usually the case in scenarios such as these.

I wonder if LE always had a suspect in mind.

Either way, I truly hope 2024 bring closure and some sort of resolve (if at all possible) to the Thomas family. ❤️

These remains are very close to home. And someone reported that they spoke with law enforecment because they found a body in the tunnels. Can anyone confirm there are tunnels near this area?

Was there a thunderstorm that night or the night of the 27th? I am having trouble confirming...

I find it synchronicitous that Brandon Thomas and his partner (Dorien's brother and his sister in law) gave birth to Mr. Dorien Deon Thomas about a day or two ago.

Praying this results in closure.

There is camera footage of Dorien buying corn at a store which could be seen from their balcony. This has been confirmed by ATP, Dorien's brother. Apparently that was what he would do on his way to his godmother's house to grab the fishing pole and head to the lake. But the brother said his fishing pole was never picked up and that's when his brother knew something wasn't right.

Coincidentally, There is a comment stating someone begged the police to drag Lake Donavan. I am not sure if that is close to where he was last seen or not?

There was also lots of rain that week. could he have hid/taken shelter somewhere, hoping to wait out the storm?

Also it’s believed that the theory that Gloria was a sex worker was not accurate but she was accused by LE before she went missing. She would work 3 hours each way to and from work. Gloria’s daughter is disheartened with how her mothers case was treated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back