TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but wonder how much the current disarray in the office of the Dallas County District Attorney might be affecting the tempo of potential criminal charges in this case.

Seems like it cannot help that the office's digital investigations department was recently ripped apart with firings and resignations.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...ensics-lab-shuttered-after-8-months/30968707/

Losing the ability to do much of the digital analysis in-house means the potential data evidence is subject to an outsourced agency's priorities and workload.

I'm unaware of what the Dallas PD has available when it comes to digital analysis. I am assuming they have some capabilities.

An observation as a follower of Dallas news -- the loss of some capacity among the DA's investigative staff has been presented as potentially problematic.

I'm waiting for someone in the Dallas media to touch that subject with their sources in relation to this case. The DA's office has been a hot and ripe subject as of late.

That isn't good. I am sure they would want to analyze ex's phone and computer records, to make sure she was keeping tabs on the victim (to corroborate CC's story). If they can't do that, it could take a long time before an arrest is made.

Latest MSM article:

Police eye love triangle in search for Kendra Hatcher's killers

Texas police investigating the murder of Dallas dentist Kendra Hatcher are eyeing her boyfriend’s ex-lover, according to affidavits filed Wednesday requesting search warrants related to the case.

Police haven’t yet charged the unidentified 33-year-old woman, reportedly a dental hygienist, but they have interviewed her, searched her apartment and seized a notebook computer, WFAA reported. The woman “ended a two-year relationship with [Hatcher’s] current boyfriend earlier this year,” according to an affidavit cited by WFAA.

More at link: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/09/cops-eye-love-triangle-in-search-for-kendra-hatcher-killers/

**Again, not seeing anything new. Just posting so we have it in case of updates!

I feel the same way. But watch out. Bessie keeps yelling at me for saying so---:slap:

Katydid23, you totally called that it would be the bf's ex. How did you figure that out?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, you may be right but my very first comment after the news broke was that the girlfriend of Ricardo is behind the killing.

Many of us thought the same thing, or thought it was an ex on her side (based on her family's initial statements). This had all the markings of an act of revenge.

Katydid23, you totally called that it would be the bf's ex. How did you figure that out?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When my 23 yr old daughter began dating her new boyfriend last year, someone slashed her tires with a knife. And later they put a dead bird on her windshield. We thought it was her ex boyfriend doing it but he swore it wasn't him. Later we found out it was the jealous ex of her new boyfriend. She was battchit crazy and was very scary.
My daughter had put pictures of them snowboarding together on her instagram. Ex Girlfriend had always wanted to go to the snow with him but he never took her because he said it was his 'alone time.' Seeing those pix triggered her rage and made her lash out at my daughter.

So I instantly thought that this case might be a jealous girlfriend too. I thought if it was Kendra's ex, he would physically attack her, face to face, in her bedroom or something. Something more personal than a shooting in a parking garage, imo.

N
When my 23 yr old daughter began dating her new boyfriend last year, someone slashed her tires with a knife. And later they put a dead bird on her windshield. We thought it was her ex boyfriend doing it but he swore it wasn't him. Later we found out it was the jealous ex of her new boyfriend. She was battchit crazy and was very scary.
My daughter had put pictures of them snowboarding together on her instagram. Ex Girlfriend had always wanted to go to the snow with him but he never took her because he said it was his 'alone time.' Seeing those pix triggered her rage and made her lash out at my daughter.

So I instantly thought that this case might be a jealous girlfriend too. I thought if it was Kendra's ex, he would physically attack her, face to face, in her bedroom or something. Something more personal than a shooting in a parking garage, imo.

I would have been terrified if it were my daughter!!! First thing I would have thought of was Jodi Arias!

I might be wrong, but seems I read that LE is working on getting warrants today. Hopefully one of the warrants is for a specific arrest.

I might be wrong, but seems I read that LE is working on getting warrants today. Hopefully one of the warrants is for a specific arrest.

One can only hope!! ;). It's way too quiet in Dallas today.

Sent from my iPhone/Tapatalk

It seems KH would have been smarter. Maybe she was wanting the ex girlfriend to see the pics.

It always amazes me the people who do not use their privacy settings on Facebook. People you would think had better sense. I do use Facebook a lot, mostly for webcams in Africa which I follow and a couple of health-related pages. But, my settings are as private as possible and still be able to communicate with people I choose.

edt: And never, ever, post anything you wouldn't want to share with the entire world ;)

Something so strange is going on here. Am I the only one who thinks it's for sure the ex in the jeep pics that were released? CC doesn't fit the profile of the pics LE sent out. I mean, just look at the fb page of the ex and you can see that she's got the right profile... CC has a more round face. Or was she possibly driving the car there and then the ex took over the driving after? I think it will come out that the ex was actually driving and that CC did the murder for money. I don't think there's anyone else involved and it would make sense that she's saying SHE drove because she's thinking it will be less on her conviction, but in actuality it's still capital murder for all involved regardless of who pulled the trigger.

I also did not think it looked like cc driving the car. JMO
Also the news link above has stated that the ex gf broke up with Ricardo..but you wouldnt kill someone that you broke up with. So I'm wondering if she caught him cheating on her with KH and that is why all the hatred, plus she would probably break up with him over it, but still hold a big grudge. Just wondering.
I don't know who the ex is or know what she looks like so can't say that it is her.

Something so strange is going on here. Am I the only one who thinks it's for sure the ex in the jeep pics that were released? CC doesn't fit the profile of the pics LE sent out. I mean, just look at the fb page of the ex and you can see that she's got the right profile... CC has a more round face. Or was she possibly driving the car there and then the ex took over the driving after? I think it will come out that the ex was actually driving and that CC did the murder for money. I don't think there's anyone else involved and it would make sense that she's saying SHE drove because she's thinking it will be less on her conviction, but in actuality it's still capital murder for all involved regardless of who pulled the trigger.

I think it's entirely possible that exGF is the one driving. I agree that it looks more like exGF than Crystal, but I'm waiting for the truth to come out on that. I think it will be soon.

I seems like Crystal is protecting exGF but exGF sure didn't protect Crystal - police found out about Crystal through exGF.

Would love to hear from the Jeep owner soon.

JMO.

I think it is highly unusual in a news market like Dallas not to have identified the ex by name in the media yet. She has at least been charged with outstanding traffic offenses in Plano, and the media sent someone to her family home so they DO know her name somehow even if LE has not IDed her. But still no name other than "ex". That seems so out of SOP for ratings-hungry news sources. So my question would be WHY are they hesitant to name her publicly? High-profile family? Was this a part of a bigger crime that is under investigation? And with the warnings from our mods that her SM is off limits on this forum for now, I am guessing some of you know her name already too. I am NOT asking/prompting anyone to reveal her name here, just reflecting on how out-of-character this seems to me for the newspapers/TV stations/radio stations. IMHO of course.

Well PD has not made an arrest of the shooter she hired, that is why her name has not been released. They are tracking down her accomplice...

I see CC in the photos. Again, these things are subjective.

I think it's entirely possible that exGF is the one driving. I agree that it looks more like exGF than Crystal, but I'm waiting for the truth to come out on that. I think it will be soon.

I seems like Crystal is protecting exGF but exGF sure didn't protect Crystal - police found out about Crystal through exGF.

Would love to hear from the Jeep owner soon.

JMO.

Well, if Crystal was the shooter, then Crystal is only covering for herself and not the ex.

Just what I thought

Dallas police remained tight-lipped about the case Wednesday.

Maj. Max Geron of the department's crimes against persons division said detectives are still trying to assemble a "complete and thorough" case.

"We're trying to put everything together and all the pieces and all the individuals who may have played a part," Geron said. "We're working to identify them and define their roles and put the case together in its totality."

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/2015...ndra-hatcher-had-a-huge-heart-family-says.ece

As an Australian I am a little bit ignorant about criminal law in the USA - can somebody please tell me if having a bond maker means you are out on bail?

I was nosing around CC's details here: http://www.dallascounty.org/criminalBackgroundSearch

...And I think it might be saying bond is made? In any case she now has a lawyer: www.georgeeashfordiii.com

View attachment 81202

I just looked at the records. Bond has not been made. When/if it is, there will be a date and time filled in on the blanks underneath the BOND section. There is presently no bond-maker listed and yes, there is an attorney on her case. It appears that he is court-appointed, noted by the CT-APPOINTED underneath his name. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74