TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Identity theft?

No I don't think so. You steal the drivers license of a live person for identity theft. Not a murdered one. Nobody wants the LE knocking at their door and connecting identify theft with murder.

Yes, but a "conveniently" black one? These girls didn't roll in those circles, no matter how tough the neighborhood CC comes from. BD supposedly lives in such a luxurious apartment that people keep asking how she can afford it. So, we can't have it both ways. And here's one other thought: Kendra Hatcher is seen almost universally as a high value person, a beautiful, accomplished, beloved - and, yes, white - woman. Don't believe for one second that the DPD would not have moved heaven and earth to find the shooter if it were a black man. Of this I am certain.
Obviously, you've never watched Snapped ??

I just can't get over the fact that he actually text her wishing her good luck on her exams when he was already seeing Kendra.....not cool.

I don't get why that is wrong. Can we not be civil with someone we lived with for 2 years? Texting ' Good Luck on your exams' seems like a nice thing to say to someone who you obviously cared about.

If he had texted " Good luck on your exams, hit me up for a drink after ..." <<<That would be wrong.

XGF remains a mystery to me. If they searched her apartment they had probable cause. If she was called into the police station for questioning they had reasons.

But after that she was free as a bird. They didn't arrest her and they didn't have any reason to keep her from leaving the country if that is what she did...up thread talk.

So how do we know she had anything at all to do with all of this other than CC saying she did?

I have followed other cases where they 'think' somebody is guilty and they find another reason to arrest them and hold them in jail while they do their investigation.

This time they didn't. Why not if she is suspected of murder?

MOO
And there are cases where it takes many months to make an arrest. As in those cases, I suppose LE is still collecting and analyzing evidence.

Time will tell, but she is the jilted XGF, and she did borrow the car used in the crime. And, afaik, CC had no connection to KH, so no motive.

Speaking of the vehicle, did we ever learn whether or not XFG owns one? And if so, where was it that night? Why did she borrow the Cherokee?

Why? Nothing at all wrong with people staying friendly after relationship ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree that many exes can remain friendly after a breakup, but sometimes an ex is the obsessive type, and misconstrues the friendliness as a possibility of reconciliation.

IMHO

I simply answered Hockeymom's question in regard to finding a hitman. My post wasn't directed toward race. I don't have an opinion on that issue.

My post has nothing to do with accusing you of interjecting race. I'm saying that CC interjected race (an unknown black shooter) in an effort to throw LE off the scent of the scheme between she and BD. And I am saying that with all the outrage over the death of this - yes, WHITE - woman, who was supposedly killed by a black assailant, there's no way the Dallas Police Department would not have extracted this information. They would have broken CC or BD. This is MY opinion.

For anyone who says that race is not a factor, that's YOUR opinion, but I don't agree. CC, IMO, blamed this on a black assailant very deliberately.

I don't get why that is wrong. Can we not be civil with someone we lived with for 2 years? Texting ' Good Luck on your exams' seems like a nice thing to say to someone who you obviously cared about.

If he had texted " Good luck on your exams, hit me up for a drink after ..." <<<That would be wrong.
He did know she wasn't stable, his mother even told him she needed psychological help.
What he did was feed fuel to the fire.

My post has nothing to do with accusing you of interjecting race. I'm saying that CC interjected race (an unknown black shooter) in an effort to throw LE off the scent of the scheme between she and BD. And I am saying that with all the outrage over the death of this - yes, WHITE - woman, who was supposedly killed by a black assailant, there's no way the Dallas Police Department would not have extracted this information. They would have broken CC or BD. This is MY opinion.

For anyone who says that race is not a factor, that's YOUR opinion, but I don't agree. CC, IMO, blamed this on a black assailant very deliberately.
We don't now that they haven't broken CC or BD.....we aren't being told everything.

We've spent considerable time on this thread in the past counteracting criticism of Ricky. We've discussed the text, the phone, etc. We've been told to stop implying that he did anything wrong by the OWNER of WS, Tricia. What is it going to take for this to stop?!!!!
:gaah:

If possible, please put yourself in Ms Hatcher's boyfriend's place.

His world has been turned upside down and then nameless faceless humans are sitting behind their keyboard in judgement of what he is doing.

I will say this over and over until the day I die...YOUR WORDS HAVE POWER. Please remember that when you post.

Please give Dr Hatcher's boyfriend a break. Please?

Bumping

Excuse me. Yes, people are talking about him in a negative way because I just removed the posts.

As owner of the forum, I try my best to make sure we don't allow random hurtful judgements of innocent people. The mods and I can't find every single post that falls into this category, but we do our best.

In the future please send me a private message if you have a problem. Since you are new I would suggest talking a look at our rules. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

Thank you,
Tricia

Bumping

XGF remains a mystery to me. If they searched her apartment they had probable cause. If she was called into the police station for questioning they had reasons.

But after that she was free as a bird. They didn't arrest her and they didn't have any reason to keep her from leaving the country if that is what she did...up thread talk.

So how do we know she had anything at all to do with all of this other than CC saying she did?

I have followed other cases where they 'think' somebody is guilty and they find another reason to arrest them and hold them in jail while they do their investigation.

This time they didn't. Why not if she is suspected of murder?

MOO

Hey Card, you have to assume DPD has their reasons to let her go. They might be giving her rope because they don't have enough at this time. There is simply no way to know what they are thinking without being a part of this investigation.

Despite my thoughts that BD was in the jeep during the commission of this crime, I have to allow that DPD has more video footage of the jeep - and possibly the actual crime - that they have not publicly released. That footage may show only one figure in the jeep, or more. But I think we can surmise if they could for certain place BD inside the jeep, she'd be locked up.

As for how we know she was involved? Basic deduction and extrapolation. IMO. Coincidences do happen, but it's very unlikely that a heartbroken and jealous woman, obsessed with the new relationship of her ex boyfriend just happens to borrow a vehicle from a friend, only to lend that vehicle to a new friend who just happens to use it in commission of a crime against the new girlfriend of the old boyfriend.

See, even that sentence is so convoluted that it defies logic that BD is not involved. What makes sense is that BD told CC her troubles and the two hatched a plan to hurt Kendra Hatcher in some manner. BD borrows a vehicle - because she certainly won't be caught using her own - and she uses CC (at least as an accomplice) because if CC is the driver (as well as a new friend RP wouldn't recognize), there would be virtually no way to tie BD to the crime. But for some inexplicable reason, these supposedly criminal masterminds did not account for surveillance cameras that are found virtually everywhere.

If you want a head-scratcher, that's a real doozy.

The last thing I can think of is this: Any time someone is murdered, it's standard procedure to examine the relationships closest to the deceased. You check husbands, boyfriends, exes, co-workers, casual acquaintances - and you widen the search grid to include the relationships of those intimately involved with the deceased. This is how we quickly got to BD. I don't think she'll be free for long.

I still don't understand the taking of a Drivers License? Why would anybody want that? Doesn't make sense.

MOO

I think the taking of the license was made up because it sounds better than going to a location to kill someone.

On another note.....CC's dental assistant license has been suspended by the State of Texas.
BD's mom stated that she has already taken her exams.
I just wonder if it was voided.

Hey Card, you have to assume DPD has their reasons to let her go. They might be giving her rope because they don't have enough at this time. There is simply no way to know what they are thinking without being a part of this investigation.

Despite my thoughts that BD was in the jeep during the commission of this crime, I have to allow that DPD has more video footage of the jeep - and possibly the actual crime - that they have not publicly released. That footage may show only one figure in the jeep, or more. But I think we can surmise if they could for certain place BD inside the jeep, she'd be locked up.

As for how we know she was involved? Basic deduction and extrapolation. IMO. Coincidences do happen, but it's very unlikely that a heartbroken and jealous woman, obsessed with the new relationship of her ex boyfriend just happens to borrow a vehicle from a friend, only to lend that vehicle to a new friend who just happens to use it in commission of a crime against the new girlfriend of the old boyfriend.

See, even that sentence is so convoluted that it defies logic that BD is not involved. What makes sense is that BD told CC her troubles and the two hatched a plan to hurt Kendra Hatcher in some manner. BD borrows a vehicle - because she certainly won't be caught using her own - and she uses CC (at least as an accomplice) because if CC is the driver (as well as a new friend RP wouldn't recognize), there would be virtually no way to tie BD to the crime.

The last thing I can think of is this: Any time someone is murdered, it's standard procedure to examine the relationships closest to the deceased. You check husbands, boyfriends, exes, co-workers, casual acquaintances - and you widen the search grid to include the relationships of those intimately involved with the deceased. This is how we quickly got to BD. I don't think she'll be free for long.
I don't think she will be free much longer, either.
I have been told by a very reliable source that everything is coming along.....

I don't think she will be free much longer, either.
I have been told by a very reliable source that everything is coming along.....

For your sake, as well as that of Kendra's other friends and family, I hope your source is right. Kendra had such a light about her that the moment I saw her face, I was so affected that I felt like I personally wanted to solve this crime. I still feel that way. She consumes part of my thoughts everyday, forcing me to check to see if justice has been served.

For your sake, as well as that of Kendra's other friends and family, I hope your source is right. Kendra had such a light about her that the moment I saw her face, I was so affected that I felt like I personally wanted to solve this crime. I still feel that way. She consumes part of my thoughts everyday, forcing me to check to see if justice has been served.
Me, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member