TX TX = Dulce Martinez, 38, last seen leaving work at McDonald's 9-9:30pm, 2100 block FM Rd 1488, white Chevy Traverse, Hempstead, 1 Oct 2022

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1665240822248.png

HEMPSTEAD – A 38-year-old woman has been reported missing from the Hempstead area, police say.

According to the Prairie View Police Department, Dulce Martinez went missing on Oct. 1 after she was last seen leaving her workplace in the 2100 block of FM Road 1488 between 9 and 9:30 p.m.

Martinez is described as a Hispanic woman, with brown eyes. Officials say she’s between 4′11″ to 5′feet tall, weighing around 120 to 140 pounds. Martinez possibly had on a McDonald’s uniform at the time of her disappearance.

It is believed that she could be driving a white Chevy Traverse, with the plate number PMG 3540.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Prairie View Police Detective Mata at 936-857-3612 or at emata@prairieviewtexas.gov and/or Waller County Sheriff’s Office at 979-826-8033.

Dulce is still missing. I haven't been able to find any updates in the English language press. The following two articles are from Univision, and I'm posting the Google Translate versions. The first article was published Oct 13 and the second article was published Oct 9. The short videos at each link have more pictures of her.

Where is Dulce Martinez? More than 10 days have passed and nothing has been heard from the Houston woman.
Dulce Martínez was last seen on Saturday, October 2 when she left work at McDonald's, the next day she sent a text message to her daughter and since then they have not heard from her again.

Houston Texas. – More than 10 days after the disappearance of Dulce Martínez García, 38, her family asks for help from the community to locate her.

Martinez was last seen leaving work on Saturday, October 2 around 9:00 pm. She contacted her daughter the next day.

“She texted her daughter on Sunday, at 9:57 in the morning, it is the last we know of her. We do not know where and with whom she went. We practically have her missing since Sunday,” Lorena Martínez told Univision 45.

Martínez is originally from the state of Veracruz, Mexico, has four children and, according to her sister, she kept in touch with the minors through calls or text messages daily, throughout the day.

Her family has not been able to locate Dulce Martínez García
“Another day without hearing from you. I trust that soon we will know something. The authorities tell me that they are working, they do not give me many details yet for the same reason that they are under investigation,” said Martínez.

Dulce Mercedes Martínez García has been described as Hispanic, 38 years old, 4 feet 11 inches tall, weighs between 120 and 140 pounds.

She was last seen wearing a McDonald's uniform on the 2100 block of FM Road 1488, in Hempstead, Texas.

Houston Texas. -They are looking for Dulce Martínez García, 38, reported missing since Sunday around 9:50 am when she last communicated with her daughter.

“She texted her daughter on Sunday, at 9:57 in the morning, it is the last we know of her. On Saturday she went to work and met with friends. We do not know where and with whom she went. We practically have her missing since Sunday,” Lorena Martínez told Univision 45.

Martínez, originally from Veracruz, Mexico, has four children and, according to her sister, she kept in touch with them through calls or text messages daily, during the day.

Despite her attempts, her family has not been able to locate her and they have filed a report with the authorities.

"She's not going to abandon her children like that. If she had gone out, she would have told me that she ordered them for me. When she worked or went out, she told me: 'Lore, I'll send my daughters to you, I can't pick them up, help me.' I was always there for her," said Lorena.

I, as a mother, and she, as a mother, ask you to help me locate her, please help me share this information. She is a mother and her four children are hurting me, ”said the woman through tears.

Dulce Mercedes Martínez García is described as Hispanic, 38 years old, she is 4 feet 11 inches tall, weighs between 120 and 140 pounds. She was last seen wearing a McDonald's uniform on the 2100 block of FM Road 1488, in Hempstead, Texas.

Reports of her whereabouts should be provided directly to the Prairie View Police Department at 936-857-3612.

That text she sent at 9:57 Sunday morning what was her demenour. She was reported missing it seems to me after sending that text. That is worrying. Its 12 days that she is missing now. Its odd that she was reported missing after that text. What exactly happened? She was with friends the night before. I guess her friends have verified that she was with them on Saturday and been cleared? If she's not with friends then where is she? I'm not liking the outcome of this. I hope I'm wrong but its really concerning. LE is keeping quiet, I wonder if they know something.

A man in a non-exclusive (according to documents) relationship with Dulce has been charged with tampering with a corpse. He was seen loading a heavy object, and rolled in a rug into her car, blood was found in the car later but no body. Normally that charge is related to non-homicidal death (overdose, accident then cover-up) but the blood in the car is troubling. Man charged in case of missing woman last seen leaving work in Hempstead

A man in a non-exclusive (according to documents) relationship with Dulce has been charged with tampering with a corpse. He was seen loading a heavy object, and rolled in a rug into her car, blood was found in the car later but no body. Normally that charge is related to non-homicidal death (overdose, accident then cover-up) but the blood in the car is troubling. Man charged in case of missing woman last seen leaving work in Hempstead
According to the article he was stalking and harassing her. The poor family is afraid to speak out. So I hope they can also tie him to her death. They weren't exclusive so she knew him and went to his apartment. I hope so anyways.

He was seen on video loading up a rug that resembled the shape of a body, secured with duct tape, into her car, at her apartment, then abandoned the car, with blood on it and this man's bond is only $30,000? Am I reading that right??
In Texas, it's a 2nd-degree felony when a human corpse is altered, destroyed, or concealed. The bail bond in such instances would range from $15K-$50K. So $30,000 sounds right for the charges stated - "tampering with a corpse". I just don't think we have enough info yet to see why LE didn't elevate the charges. I know what my personal thoughts are on this but I'll refrain from an opinion until more information is available.

He was seen on video loading up a rug that resembled the shape of a body, secured with duct tape, into her car, at her apartment, then abandoned the car, with blood on it and this man's bond is only $30,000? Am I reading that right??
They should do the most to keep someone capable of that IN and not these “smaller” amounts that make it easier for them to post ‍:/

So she didn’t go out with friends but went to his apartment after work?

It’s wild to me that they can’t at least tack on additional charges to hold him longer. Grand theft auto perhaps? I guess the car would’ve had to have been reported stolen? I’m not sure. But I can’t help but think that there should be something that can be done to hold someone when the evidence looks this incriminating.

So sad for her family. So crazy.

Oct 19, 2022 article.

[…]

At the request of the Prairie View Police Department, Texas Rangers (DPS) began assisting the Police Department with a report of a missing person. The investigation led officers to Harris County, at which time the Rangers began working with the Harris County District Attorney's Office, leading to the arrest of Aldo Ramirez. This is an active and ongoing investigation. For further questions, we would refer you to the Harris County District Attorney's Office.

[…]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back