TX - Elizabeth Barraza, 29, murdered setting up garage sale, Harris County, Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Execution style
IMO: These two people know each other and there is a history. The perp lives nearby
Respectfully snipped for focus and BBM.
I agree.
My opinion and speculation is that the "history" is most likely that someone messed with someone's spouse/partner.

I understand from my sources that the couple was very much in love and that speculation about the husband is a cold take.
The only two things I can think of that would trigger this level of rage in a woman are someone messing with her man, or someone getting her fired.
Of course, she could be a nut case without any reason other than she thought the decedent looked at her wrong.

Time will tell.
Opinion and speculation only

Watching the video gave me Amy Fisher vibes

(A case I certainly have NOT thought about in over a decade)

Looked more like a trench coat the suspect was wearing? Wouldn’t be shocked if she bought it for this very occasion

MOO
Yes....but not sure which one is the “Amy”. Amateur opinion and speculation only.

maybe someone saw him drive by on his way to work ...
kinda strange that she booked off work to have a garage sale - defeats the purpose of making extra cash and if the only reason is to get rid of junk ... well you can do that on your day off or just donate it to charity
She did this every January. Her job gave her paid days off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member