TX - Elizabeth Barraza, 29, murdered setting up garage sale, Harris County, Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure we don’t know everything about this investigation but it’s been nearly 3 weeks and everything has pretty much gone silent. There wasn’t even an obituary for her. Unless i somehow missed it. I looked online everywhere.

So there was a man that witnessed it! I was wondering how she was found. Also police said in that above video that they don't know if male or female, but are fairly certain about the Nissan Frontier truck. LE said the truck is not that popular in that area. Her family is praising the husband for being a good man and husband. Her husband's family also at the press conference. Husband spoke with such positive comments about Elizabeth. LE doesn't know motive, doesn't know if random or targeted. New videos from numerous homes and businesses and were able to track vehicle in that neighborhood from coming to leaving. Signs for yardsale was only put out that morning. Not advertised on SM. Doesn't appear anything was stolen from yardsale.

So there was a man that witnessed it! I was wondering how she was found. Also police said in that above video that they don't know if male or female, but are fairly certain about the Nissan Frontier truck. LE said the truck is not that popular in that area. Her family is praising the husband for being a good man and husband. Her husband's family also at the press conference. Husband spoke with such positive comments about Elizabeth. LE doesn't know motive, doesn't know if random or targeted. New videos from numerous homes and businesses and were able to track vehicle in that neighborhood from coming to leaving. Signs for yardsale was only put out that morning. Not advertised on SM. Doesn't appear anything was stolen from yardsale.

This video isn’t new. It is from February 6thb

Last edited:
So i didn’t watch the interview tonight because I’m
Not local but I did hear that apparently sergio’s Doorbell cam also caught the shooting. I don’t know why the police haven’t released that video as well. They are still searching for the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member